'Arabs' among hostage takers

What did you expect. I didnt even know what the hell they were fighting for. They just killed, nay slaughtered a bunch of children. For what? Ala? I don't think any GOD would condone this kind of behavior. If their's does then Islam needs to rethink its whole faith system.

Again, wasnt Russia and france the ones against the Iraq invasion. And yet, Muslim Terrorists are attacking their civilians. Kind makes you think that perhaps these animals dont give a fuck where your from or what you think. They just want you dead.

insein said:
What did you expect. I didnt even know what the hell they were fighting for. They just killed, nay slaughtered a bunch of children. For what? Ala? I don't think any GOD would condone this kind of behavior. If their's does then Islam needs to rethink its whole faith system.

Again, wasnt Russia and france the ones against the Iraq invasion. And yet, Muslim Terrorists are attacking their civilians. Kind makes you think that perhaps these animals dont give a fuck where your from or what you think. They just want you dead.

Attacks in Spain. Kidnappings of French, beheadings of Italians. What will it take for Europe to fully join in the WOT on the ground? My guess is call for worship from the Kremlin, Eiffel Tower, Big Ben, and The beaches of the Mediterrean.

JIHADTHIS said:
Did you really expect a bunch of Buddist Monks or Christian Nuns? More from the "religion of peace". Death is too easy for these scumbags.

Oh, We're still waiting for some of those mainstream muslims to denounce the latest from their brethren.........

:sleep:

I was just pointing that out cuz MANY in America are under the impression that the Chechens are just fighting for independance from Russia and not fighting to form an Islamic theocracy. Most Americans don't even know the Chechens are Muslims. So I was just pointing the "Arabs" out to show that this is part of the WoT. That this action in RUSSIA is part of the Islamofacist movement.

If one watches CBS, NBC, etc, they NEVER mention that the war in Chechnya has an Islamic slant. Hell, most of the wars going on everywhere these days involve Muslims. The media makes it sound as if a country equal to Poland or something is just trying to break away from their Soviet bondage.

Sorry Free,

Certainly wasn't aimed at you. I was just pointing out the "obvious" problem: WTF are <u>arabs</u> doing in a school in southern Russia. Wrong turn at Albuquerque ala Bugs Bunny? I think not.

Chechnya is a mess, the Russians haven't handled the situation right either. But like all of the other wars going on, you can bet your ass that there is an Islamist of some sort in the woodpile...........

:blowup:

My husband and I were discussing the other day how it aggravated us that the media called these terrorists Chechen rebels when we all know they are Arab terrorists. This is a horrible tragedy and I hope some countries will wake up after all these children dying and join the real war on terror.

Kathianne said:
Attacks in Spain. Kidnappings of French, beheadings of Italians. What will it take for Europe to fully join in the WOT on the ground.

Acutally the Italians are stong allies with us on the WOT.

MtnBiker said:
Acutally the Italians are stong allies with us on the WOT.

I know that, do the Europeans? What's the difference between the Italian beheadings and the threatened ones on the French?

New Topics

Forum List

Back