Arabian: Jesus with Allah or in Hell?

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by ajwps, Sep 6, 2004.

1. ajwps

ajwps Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46
    Arabian a question:

Will Jesus burn in Hell? Jesus is raised to Allah, [Sura 4:158], near stationed with him [Sura 3:45], worshiped by millions of Christians, yet Sura 21:98 says, that all that are worshiped by men besides Allah will burn in Hell together with those who worship them. CONTRADICTION - Jesus can't be in heaven and hell at the same time.

QUR'AN - WHERE DID MUHAMMAD PLACE JESUS?

3:45 Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honor in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah.

إِذْ قَالَتِ الْمَلآئِكَةُ يَا مَرْيَمُ إِنَّ اللّهَ يُبَشِّرُكِ بِكَلِمَةٍ مِّنْهُ اسْمُهُ الْمَسِيحُ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ وَجِيهًا فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالآخِرَةِ وَمِنَ الْمُقَرَّبِينَ

4:158 Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise;-

بَل رَّفَعَهُ اللّهُ إِلَيْهِ وَكَانَ اللّهُ عَزِيزًا حَكِيمًا

BUT JESUS WILL BURN IN HELL

21:98 Verily ye, (unbelievers), and the (false) gods that ye worship besides Allah, are (but) fuel for Hell! To it will ye (surely) come!

إِنَّكُمْ وَمَا تَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ حَصَبُ جَهَنَّمَ أَنتُمْ لَهَا وَارِدُونَ

2. DKSuddeth

DKSuddeth Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +62
    As I understand it, Both Arabs and Jews do not acknowledge jesus as being god, correct?

3. ajwps

ajwps Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46
    Arabs say they recognize Jesus as a prophet

Jews recognize no other gods before the One unknowable G-d.

So your answer is correct.....

4. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741
    wow...Since Jesus = God...I doubt he'd be 'in hell'.

5. ajwps

ajwps Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46
    Not to Muslims. Jesus was a great prophet like just about everybody else mentioned in the Old and New Testaments. Muhammad didn't miss anyone in his prophet list.

To the Muslim there is no other god than Allah.

To the Jewish person there is no other god than the One Almighty.

To the Christian there is G-d the Father, His son Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

6. 5stringJeff

5stringJeff Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +540
    Great question! I wonder if Arabian can answer it.

-=d=-, of course, is correct.

7. ajwps

ajwps Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46
    I think we have seen the last of Arabian on USMessage Board. It appears that all he can do is promote his version of Qur'an but direct questions from Qur'anic verse is not what he anticipated answering.

Not only are the gods other than Allah to burn in hell but also everybody (unbelevers) who does not believe in Muhammad and his Qur'an god Allah must go directly to hell for eternal burning. Only those SAVED in Allah are going to paradise and everybody else is going to hell.

Very comforting....

8. deaddude

deaddude Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +77
    Would allah put one of his prophets in hell, hmmmmmmm the simple answer seems to be no. What was that thing Ocamm said about simple answers?

9. ajwps

ajwps Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46
    I think that Allah giving admission to his paradise for only those who believe in him and his order to convert the world to Islam is also the least possible explaination related to the Principle of Parsimony or Ocamm's Razor.

The only problem is Allah appears to have failed to get to paradise himself. He was found in the deserts of Hazor, Egypt. Not quite paradise with dark-eyed virgins and little boys for sinless sex.

10. Arabian

Arabian Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8
    Hi friends
    1st im so happy because you all wanna discuss something with me
    Okay let's start,
    We are talking now about Jesus or Eissa

Okay here we go
    1st Eissa didn’t died and yes he was raised up
    We are going to take every thing with reasons and mind

Now Allah sent his prophet Eissa and his mother Mariem gave him birth and she wasn’t marrying to any one right and she didn’t made a sin and bible say that Jesus is the son of Allah

Okay now let's now use our mind we all know that Allah can't be a human being because no one can of us can create a human or know what he is going to face tomorrow in his life or program the whole world

And also angels made of light and they aren’t also human beings

Okay let me ask can a women gave birth a cat for example or can a cat gave birth a human being for example ????

Sure no
    Then here we let down that Allah is the father of Jesus
    And Jesus didn’t get killed or crossed he raised up near Allah until the appearance of al Maseikh A_dagal its and old story
    But bible says that he get killed or crossed until death
    And Allah never dies then how his Son dies
    There is a big conflict
    Then Allah create Jesus as he create any human , as he created Adam peace on him the 1st creature in the world
    And no one ever said that Adam is the son of Allah

So Jesus in the bible differ from Eissa in the Qur'an
    And let me say did Eissa or his people or any other prophets Peoples saw Muhammad or lived with him sure no

And as I said Allah send his religion part part to make it easy to understand and mercy for them

Then people who believed in Eissa peace on him and what he came while his Da'awa or message will be in the paradise because they didn’t live in our prophet Muhammad age
    And all prophets knew that there will be a prophet of the end of the World
    "Muhammad" did you've ever heard about a messenger after Muhammad because Allah said that he is last messenger on the earth

So we should believe the last messenger Allah sent, the people who lived while Eissa peace on him was on the ground and believed on him they will enter the paradise and it’s the same about Noh people who believed in him didn’t drawn Allah saved them , is that mean because Eissa peace on him came after Noh peace on him that Noh people will go to hell because they didn’t believe in Eissa (Jesus)
    They didn’t live in his time so Allah will ask them only for what they know and the age they lived while it

So why should Eissa peace on him go to hell he believed in Allah and obey his message to tell people about his religion and as I said that Eissa peace on him said to his people that there will be a prophet after me his name is Ahmed and I said that
    Ahmed, Al- mostafa, al_mokhtar,… is all names for our prophet Muhammad mentioned in our religion

That’s all