Arabian: Jesus with Allah or in Hell?

ajwps

Nov 7, 2003
Houston, TX
Arabian a question:

Will Jesus burn in Hell? Jesus is raised to Allah, [Sura 4:158], near stationed with him [Sura 3:45], worshiped by millions of Christians, yet Sura 21:98 says, that all that are worshiped by men besides Allah will burn in Hell together with those who worship them. CONTRADICTION - Jesus can't be in heaven and hell at the same time.

QUR'AN - WHERE DID MUHAMMAD PLACE JESUS?

3:45 Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honor in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah.

إِذْ قَالَتِ الْمَلآئِكَةُ يَا مَرْيَمُ إِنَّ اللّهَ يُبَشِّرُكِ بِكَلِمَةٍ مِّنْهُ اسْمُهُ الْمَسِيحُ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ وَجِيهًا فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالآخِرَةِ وَمِنَ الْمُقَرَّبِينَ

4:158 Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise;-

بَل رَّفَعَهُ اللّهُ إِلَيْهِ وَكَانَ اللّهُ عَزِيزًا حَكِيمًا

BUT JESUS WILL BURN IN HELL

21:98 Verily ye, (unbelievers), and the (false) gods that ye worship besides Allah, are (but) fuel for Hell! To it will ye (surely) come!

إِنَّكُمْ وَمَا تَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ حَصَبُ جَهَنَّمَ أَنتُمْ لَهَا وَارِدُونَ

DKSuddeth said:
As I understand it, Both Arabs and Jews do not acknowledge jesus as being god, correct?

Arabs say they recognize Jesus as a prophet

Jews recognize no other gods before the One unknowable G-d.

So your answer is correct.....

-=d=- said:
wow...Since Jesus = God...I doubt he'd be 'in hell'.

Not to Muslims. Jesus was a great prophet like just about everybody else mentioned in the Old and New Testaments. Muhammad didn't miss anyone in his prophet list.

To the Muslim there is no other god than Allah.

To the Jewish person there is no other god than the One Almighty.

To the Christian there is G-d the Father, His son Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

gop_jeff said:
Great question! I wonder if Arabian can answer it.

-=d=-, of course, is correct.

I think we have seen the last of Arabian on USMessage Board. It appears that all he can do is promote his version of Qur'an but direct questions from Qur'anic verse is not what he anticipated answering.

Not only are the gods other than Allah to burn in hell but also everybody (unbelevers) who does not believe in Muhammad and his Qur'an god Allah must go directly to hell for eternal burning. Only those SAVED in Allah are going to paradise and everybody else is going to hell.

Very comforting....

Would allah put one of his prophets in hell, hmmmmmmm the simple answer seems to be no. What was that thing Ocamm said about simple answers?

deaddude said:
Would allah put one of his prophets in hell, hmmmmmmm the simple answer seems to be no. What was that thing Ocamm said about simple answers?

I think that Allah giving admission to his paradise for only those who believe in him and his order to convert the world to Islam is also the least possible explaination related to the Principle of Parsimony or Ocamm's Razor.

The only problem is Allah appears to have failed to get to paradise himself. He was found in the deserts of Hazor, Egypt. Not quite paradise with dark-eyed virgins and little boys for sinless sex.

Hi friends
1st im so happy because you all wanna discuss something with me
Okay let's start,
We are talking now about Jesus or Eissa

Okay here we go
1st Eissa didn’t died and yes he was raised up
We are going to take every thing with reasons and mind

Now Allah sent his prophet Eissa and his mother Mariem gave him birth and she wasn’t marrying to any one right and she didn’t made a sin and bible say that Jesus is the son of Allah

Okay now let's now use our mind we all know that Allah can't be a human being because no one can of us can create a human or know what he is going to face tomorrow in his life or program the whole world

And also angels made of light and they aren’t also human beings

Okay let me ask can a women gave birth a cat for example or can a cat gave birth a human being for example ????

Sure no
Then here we let down that Allah is the father of Jesus
And Jesus didn’t get killed or crossed he raised up near Allah until the appearance of al Maseikh A_dagal its and old story
But bible says that he get killed or crossed until death
And Allah never dies then how his Son dies
There is a big conflict
Then Allah create Jesus as he create any human , as he created Adam peace on him the 1st creature in the world
And no one ever said that Adam is the son of Allah

So Jesus in the bible differ from Eissa in the Qur'an
And let me say did Eissa or his people or any other prophets Peoples saw Muhammad or lived with him sure no

And as I said Allah send his religion part part to make it easy to understand and mercy for them

Then people who believed in Eissa peace on him and what he came while his Da'awa or message will be in the paradise because they didn’t live in our prophet Muhammad age
And all prophets knew that there will be a prophet of the end of the World
"Muhammad" did you've ever heard about a messenger after Muhammad because Allah said that he is last messenger on the earth

So we should believe the last messenger Allah sent, the people who lived while Eissa peace on him was on the ground and believed on him they will enter the paradise and it’s the same about Noh people who believed in him didn’t drawn Allah saved them , is that mean because Eissa peace on him came after Noh peace on him that Noh people will go to hell because they didn’t believe in Eissa (Jesus)
They didn’t live in his time so Allah will ask them only for what they know and the age they lived while it

So why should Eissa peace on him go to hell he believed in Allah and obey his message to tell people about his religion and as I said that Eissa peace on him said to his people that there will be a prophet after me his name is Ahmed and I said that
Ahmed, Al- mostafa, al_mokhtar,… is all names for our prophet Muhammad mentioned in our religion

That’s all

Arabian said:
Hi friends
1st im so happy because you all wanna discuss something with me
Okay let's start,
We are talking now about Jesus or Eissa

Okay here we go
1st Eissa didn’t died and yes he was raised up
We are going to take every thing with reasons and mind

Now Allah sent his prophet Eissa and his mother Mariem gave him birth and she wasn’t marrying to any one right and she didn’t made a sin and bible say that Jesus is the son of Allah

Okay now let's now use our mind we all know that Allah can't be a human being because no one can of us can create a human or know what he is going to face tomorrow in his life or program the whole world

And also angels made of light and they aren’t also human beings

Okay let me ask can a women gave birth a cat for example or can a cat gave birth a human being for example ????

Sure no
Then here we let down that Allah is the father of Jesus
And Jesus didn’t get killed or crossed he raised up near Allah until the appearance of al Maseikh A_dagal its and old story
But bible says that he get killed or crossed until death
And Allah never dies then how his Son dies
There is a big conflict
Then Allah create Jesus as he create any human , as he created Adam peace on him the 1st creature in the world
And no one ever said that Adam is the son of Allah

So Jesus in the bible differ from Eissa in the Qur'an
And let me say did Eissa or his people or any other prophets Peoples saw Muhammad or lived with him sure no

And as I said Allah send his religion part part to make it easy to understand and mercy for them

Then people who believed in Eissa peace on him and what he came while his Da'awa or message will be in the paradise because they didn’t live in our prophet Muhammad age
And all prophets knew that there will be a prophet of the end of the World
"Muhammad" did you've ever heard about a messenger after Muhammad because Allah said that he is last messenger on the earth

So we should believe the last messenger Allah sent, the people who lived while Eissa peace on him was on the ground and believed on him they will enter the paradise and it’s the same about Noh people who believed in him didn’t drawn Allah saved them , is that mean because Eissa peace on him came after Noh peace on him that Noh people will go to hell because they didn’t believe in Eissa (Jesus)
They didn’t live in his time so Allah will ask them only for what they know and the age they lived while it

So why should Eissa peace on him go to hell he believed in Allah and obey his message to tell people about his religion and as I said that Eissa peace on him said to his people that there will be a prophet after me his name is Ahmed and I said that
Ahmed, Al- mostafa, al_mokhtar,… is all names for our prophet Muhammad mentioned in our religion

That’s all

Allah, (edited by DKSuddeth, because I'm sure the poster would not want something similar said about G-D), was found by a used camel salesman Pbuh Muhammad.

Pbuh Muhammad had many things to say about Eissa the prophet. Here are a few nice things in the Qur'an.

Qur'an

23:91 No son did Allah beget, nor is there any god along with Him: (if there were many gods), behold, each god would have taken away what he had created, and some would have lorded it over others! Glory to Allah. (He is free) from the (sort of) things they attribute to Him!

مَا اتَّخَذَ اللَّهُ مِن وَلَدٍ وَمَا كَانَ مَعَهُ مِنْ إِلَهٍ إِذًا لَّذَهَبَ كُلُّ إِلَهٍ بِمَا خَلَقَ وَلَعَلَا بَعْضُهُمْ عَلَى بَعْضٍ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ عَمَّا يَصِفُونَ

10:68 "They say: 'God has begotten a son.' God forbid! Self-sufficient is he. His is all that the heavens and the earth contain. Surely for this you have no sanction. Would you say of God what you know not."

قَالُواْ اتَّخَذَ اللّهُ وَلَدًا سُبْحَانَهُ هُوَ الْغَنِيُّ لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَات وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ إِنْ عِندَكُم مِّن سُلْطَانٍ بِهَـذَا أَتقُولُونَ عَلَى اللّهِ مَا لاَ تَعْلَمُونَ

17:111 Say: "Praise be to Allah, who begets no son, and has no partner in (His) dominion: Nor (needs) He any to protect Him from humiliation: yea, magnify Him for His greatness and glory!"

وَقُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلّهِ الَّذِي لَمْ يَتَّخِذْ وَلَدًا وَلَم يَكُن لَّهُ شَرِيكٌ فِي الْمُلْكِ وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُ وَلِيٌّ مِّنَ الذُّلَّ وَكَبِّرْهُ تَكْبِيرًا

4:171 O People of the (New Testament) Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His apostles. Say not "Trinity" : desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah. Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs.

يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ لاَ تَغْلُواْ فِي دِينِكُمْ وَلاَ تَقُولُواْ عَلَى اللّهِ إِلاَّ الْحَقِّ إِنَّمَا الْمَسِيحُ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولُ اللّهِ وَكَلِمَتُهُ أَلْقَاهَا إِلَى مَرْيَمَ وَرُوحٌ مِّنْهُ فَآمِنُواْ بِاللّهِ وَرُسُلِهِ وَلاَ تَقُولُواْ ثَلاَثَةٌ انتَهُواْ خَيْرًا لَّكُمْ إِنَّمَا اللّهُ إِلَـهٌ وَاحِدٌ سُبْحَانَهُ أَن يَكُونَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ لَّهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَات وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ وَكَفَى بِاللّهِ وَكِيلاً

THATS ALL FOLKS!

Allah, (edited by DKSuddeth), was found by a used camel salesman Pbuh Muhammad

im so amazing
what have u said about allah :|

why you said so
you shouldnt say so

im really sorry for you, for what you will see when u meet allah from bunishment

and its not a sahme to be saleman,

Arabian said:
im so amazing
what have u said about allah :|

why you said so
you shouldnt say so

im really sorry for you, for what you will see when u meet allah from bunishment and its not a sahme to be saleman,

Why are you so upset at stating the obvious about Pbuh Muhammad and Allah? I have met Allah and he admitted that he is now sorry for Pbuh Muhammd to have made him a god that orders the death of the Creators mankind.

Allah is ashamed and hangs his head low.....

ajwps said:
Why are you so upset at stating the obvious about Pbuh Muhammad and Allah? I have met Allah and he admitted that he is now sorry for Pbuh Muhammd to have made him a god that orders the death of the Creators mankind.

Allah is ashamed and hangs his head low.....

awps you are so patheteic

because you think that you did something that you cant do
all you can do is speaking

Arabian said:
awps you are so patheteic

because you think that you did something that you cant do
all you can do is speaking

Would Allah lie to me? If you say that I can't talk with Allah how did Pbuh Muhammad say he spoke with an angel? Something he could not do for he was immoral and a pedophile (child molester).

Oh I spoke to Allah alright but he was very busy and could only talk for a short while.

Allah was on his way for his daily bath in a pool of burning fire.

gop_jeff said:
arabian, you still never answered the question. Is Jesus in heaven or in hell?

Jeff how would Arabian know for he cannot respond to the Qur'an and Muhammad. As he says, it is impossible and we all feel sad for him.

gop_jeff said:

dear jop_jeff
as i said in the bible jesus is a god or the son af allah

in Islam Eissa peace on him is only a prophet allah sent him to his people to tell them the truth from allah
then how come allah send a prophet mercy for the world and then he will be in the hell

i thought you all understood it from what i have said

and Eissa peace on him (jesus) didn't say that he is the son of allah or he is a god
some people makeup this story

gop_jeff said:

There you go Jeff. The Egyptian Muslim Arabian, piss be on him, gives you the answer you asked of him.

As Arabian so eloquently says in his own words, "blues Eissa peace on him (jesus) didn't say that he is the son of allah or he is a god some people makeup this story"

Some people made up the story about (Jesus) saying he was a god or a son of a god. Nothing could be more clearly illustrated than in Arabian's own words.

New Topics

Forum List

Back