*Arab Women Rather Die Than Marry Arab Men*

:D:clap2::clap2: the town imbecile has to be appeased...you know... they get kind of bothersome these pathetic creatures otherwise! :D:lol:

Sorry bout that,

1. Facing the truth hurts, it hurts the libnut agenda.
2. Truth is, arab women are lower than dogs.
3. Even a dog would avoid dying pointlessly grabbing a door it knew would kill you, having seen it like 23 times.........
4. There is some serious problems with islam, when the women folks want to die more than get married.
5. Notice how its the libnuts attacking my thread, and they bring in their stupid *homo agenda*.
6. Skye is a great chick, and I know everyone agrees, and she look like Cameron Diaz, which is *hot*.
7. Why do the libnuts want to shelter the arab men, and defend them is insane, but no one ever accused the libnuts of being sane, so there you go.
8. You can't get 24 women at a door at one time, so you have to know, that these women kept going and going at this door, and those who were seeing what happened at this door, didn't hesitate to go towards it, some 30 other women didn't die, so thats over fifty women who went for this door.

Regards,
SirJamsofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

He is a sad little man who has no one, and spends his day spewing trash on a message board.

Pathetic.

1. I'm like a fucking *Silver Back Gorilla*! really,.....lol!!! :badgrin:
2. Married with children.:eusa_clap:
3. Have a large extended family stretching around the globe.:eusa_clap:
4. Very Happy.:lol:
5. I do have an extraordinary clear view of what Islam is.:eusa_boohoo:
6. And am able to post clear precise threads reflecting my understanding of Islam.
7. You Amy are more likely to be all alone and posting rambling bachit crazy views about what goes on in this world, working for the school district and still a virgin, 37 years of age, frail, whom wears those needle point home made sweaters, usually black.
8. I think that about covers it, other than those stupid black frame glasses you wear.:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Didn't the power lines come down because of the celebratory gunfire into the air?

Sorry bout that,

Didn't the power lines come down because of the celebratory gunfire into the air?

1. Thats what the story claims.
2. But do you really believe that?
3. How ever the power lines got on the door isn't the meat of this story.
4. The meat of the story is the women folks kept coming at the door, even though they could see their fellow women folks being electrocuted when they did.
5. Over fifty of them, in fact.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

ghook neg reps me in support of this sick racist thread but does not even post on it

1. Everyone here should neg rep you, but most people won't waste the time to do it, I didn't even after being neg-ed by you on this thread.
2. So there.
3. Wanna chunk of cheese?:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back