Arab: Whites Get Out!

Originally posted
Look around, racial mixing is everywhere, except for hard line, backwards countries.

No, actually, it isn't. Japan is a fine example. China, too. I think the racially pure places will end up kicking ass. The racially muddy places will end up like Brazil.

However, if you look at the G8 countries, many are those who've been liberalized in terms of "race mixing" as you call it, for sometime now.

Canada
United States
United Kingdom

Their standard of living and economies are still are amongst the highest in the world. Of note France and Germany are also new countries with high immigration and currently boast strong economies as well. Italy too is moving along those lines.

The only two countries which still predominantly have a single cultural element to their countries is Russia and Japan, both whose economies are in recession, though I do not believe that to be a link with race.

Racial mixing tends bring about the 'best of both worlds' scenario. Where I am from, there is alot, and per capita, we definietly have a high rate of 'hotties', i've lived in a few places, and seen alot more, racial mixing is good. It will also help in the envitable pandemic that is sure to arise soon, we are over due for one.

OMG the Pandas are coming?? J/K ! ----If racial mixing occurs by choice so be it. I just hate for our government to encourage and pay for it. This only serves to inflame the situation and wastes money.

The thing that sets me off about race is the insistence of those on the left that special preference must be given to chosen minorities. Leftists do not pursue these policies due to any altruistic motives. They pander to minorities in the cynical belief that by doing so they will garner the votes of those minorities during elections.

I get the feeling that much of what motivates Mr. Joyce has nothing to do with race, but with governmental insistence on meddling. We see quotas disguised as "affirmative action". We see white applicants for scholarships, university admission, and jobs being denied in favor of minorities whose qualifications may well be inferior. Universities call this method of discrimination "diversity". It appears that neither the leftist liberals in our government nor the leadership of minority groups has heeded the warning of Dr. Martin Luther King when he said, in comments addressing affirmative action, that it was wrong to "replace one form of discrimination with another".

I believe that the greatest "right" we can confer on our citizens is the right to compete, unencumbered by racial discrimination or racial quotas. Personally, I love seeing a black person become financially successful. (except for scum like Snoop Dog) Because in most cases, when a black person succeeds as a result of his own efforts, he ceases to believe the liberal lie that blacks have to be helped by government in order to achieve equality in the workplace. Once that happens, that person is no longer a liberal.

Forum List

Back