Arab: Whites Get Out!

Originally posted by William Joyce
http://amren.com/news/news04/06/07/nowhitesapply.html

Seems an Arab in Toronto wants whites to get out of Canada.
It seems like there's white people who want Arabs out of the US. Neither are helping the situation, so what's your point? You know, actually I think you succeeded in riling me up for once and for once, I'm going to let you.

Tonight, by coincidenc, I went out with my friend who is an immigrant to Canada from Iran. Amazing girl. On full scholarship to university, black belt Akido, tons of community service, but what would some idiots see? Her skin colour, yes she looks arabic. Of course, our night was fun as it usually is, but of course you don't hear how a white guy and an Iranian girl get along, an act of natural multicultralism in my country. You never here about the stories when a guy gets together with his buddies who one happens to black and another native. Nope, you hear the exception to the rule.

Who cares if this guy is an MPP. He was probably playing politics with a minority voter. He's wrong and he's going to pay, as he should.

However, William, crap posts this are meant for one thing and one thing only: inciting hatred. I've seen you do it before, but this time, you're doing it to my country and this time i refuse to let it stand. Any visitor to my country would realize that while things aren't perfect, we do get along. I don't need statistics to prove it. All i need to do is walk down the street. I don't need racists promoting fear to push their twisted agenda.

The moment we ALL start truly treating people like individuals instead of by colour, and I'll bet my life on this, is the day the racial discrepency statistics drop right off.

Racial superiority is a pigment of our imagination.

- Rant off.

originally posted by Isaac Brock
The moment we ALL start truly treating people like individuals instead of by colour, and I'll bet my life on this, is the day the racial discrepency statistics drop right off.
[/QUOTE]

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Originally posted by beaver
we do get along.

Yeah, that's 'cause whites are beaten into submission. When a woman doesn't object to being raped, that's not "getting along," that's giving up!

In your country, it's ILLEGAL to even say anything incorrect about race. The mounties will come and get you. You're not even free, from where you post, to criticize anyone racially. That means you're not free to speak. Don't you get it?

William Joyce: Get Out!

j/k:p:

edit: oh, and just to clarify, aren't you just a racist trying to incite people?

Yeah, that's 'cause whites are beaten into submission. When a woman doesn't object to being raped, that's not "getting along," that's giving up!

In your country, it's ILLEGAL to even say anything incorrect about race. The mounties will come and get you. You're not even free, from where you post, to criticize anyone racially. That means you're not free to speak. Don't you get it?

Right because us whites up in Canada are so oppressed... the white ghettos are spreading and the RCMP beats any white man who looks at them the wrong way. The minorities are ganging up on us whites and pushing us on to reserves.

Come on. If you've ever had the lovely opportunity to be in Canada you'd see that what I'm saying is the complete truth. Racism exists, but certainly not encourage or tolerated. Maybe its because us white's are being oppressed, but maybe we've actually learnt to live together, tolerate and celebrate each other's beliefs instead of relying on some antiquated sense of fear. And a good Shalom to you.

Originally posted by Isaac Brock
Right because us whites up in Canada are so oppressed... the white ghettos are spreading and the RCMP beats any white man who looks at them the wrong way. The minorities are ganging up on us whites and pushing us on to reserves.

Come on. If you've ever had the lovely opportunity to be in Canada you'd see that what I'm saying is the complete truth. Racism exists, but certainly not encourage or tolerated. Maybe its because us white's are being oppressed, but maybe we've actually learnt to live together, tolerate and celebrate each other's beliefs instead of relying on some antiquated sense of fear. And a good Shalom to you.

:cof: Nice to see you all fired up Issac j/k. Contrary to popular opinion, Canada is not a third world country, or under some sort of "policed state" - that I know of anyway.

The RCMP beating people up for looking at them wrong - hahaha just the thought of them as thugs makes me laugh hysterically! I mean, they're very scarry, wouldn't want to bad mouth them, or minorities, or the government - I'm not crazy :D

You're not even free, from where you post, to criticize anyone racially. That means you're not free to speak. Don't you get it?

I think it might be a good time to introduce my father, and his friends. Original old school rednecks - loud, proud and Canadian. THey also think just like you, and don't care who knows or who hears :p:

Originally posted
aren't you just a racist trying to incite people?

Yes.

But I put it this way.

I am a racially conscious white person who is trying desperately to raise consciousness among my fellow whites about their shrinking numbers, political power and loss of way of life, all in the name of "diversity" and "progress." But the truth is that whites are getting SCREWED royally but have been badgered and mind-controlled into not even thinking about the topic, much less speaking out about it. Think about it. You probably think that being a "racist" is worse than being a murderer. Why is that? Is a state of mind really worse than killing a person? Why? Who doesn't want you to think that way, and why? Is it possible that someone out there doesn't want you thinking thoughts that would encourage you to pursue your own interests, because doing so would (necessarily) threaten their interests?

Yes.

But I put it this way.

I am a racially conscious white person who is trying desperately to raise consciousness among my fellow whites about their shrinking numbers, political power and loss of way of life, all in the name of "diversity" and "progress." But the truth is that whites are getting SCREWED royally but have been badgered and mind-controlled into not even thinking about the topic, much less speaking out about it. Think about it. You probably think that being a "racist" is worse than being a murderer. Why is that? Is a state of mind really worse than killing a person? Why? Who doesn't want you to think that way, and why? Is it possible that someone out there doesn't want you thinking thoughts that would encourage you to pursue your own interests, because doing so would (necessarily) threaten their interests?

I'm not getting screwed, my voice is not shrinking.

I'm not one of your fellow whites either. Whites aren't a group. I'm from a myriad of backgrounds traditionally, all with a proud culture, but I am not British or French, nor German, nor Irish. I am Canadian and Canadian is not an ethnicity, it is an idea. As such I will look out for my interests as a Canadian. If one thing defines Canadian culture, it is the acceptance and even celebration of cultures. Given the fact we are still on the high end of the standard of living scale, i'd say the model is still working pretty well.

I cannot stop you from clinging on to your notions of race as that is your right, but the 19th century has long since past. In an age where political and economic ideologies fight for supremacy worldwide, it seems a more than silly still want to attract attention to judging a man soley by the colour of one's skin or ethnic background.

Yes.

But I put it this way.

Omigod! I hope you don't actually believe what is spewing out of your mouth. How are 'whites' being screwed? Last time I checked the 'white man' is in control of everything. What is the 'white' way of life? What is 'white'? 'White' coloured people make up a massive amount of different races and ethnicities, ones that differ greatly from one another. Moreso even from people of different colours.

Dude, you must be very scared for the future, because this 'progress' isn't going to change. The world will eventually grow, and 'mix' to a point when obvious colour distinctions will be unnoticeable. They're won't be no 'white', 'black, 'yellow', just human! So thanks to 'diversity' will see the end of racial intolerence.

I feel sorry for people like you. I wouldn't know what to do, if I had to wake up every morning hateing someone else soully on the skin pigment. It must make for one crappy day!

Let's see.

Whites don't exist.

They control everything.

Isn't that what the crazies always say about the Jews?

That's funny.

Can someone explain that to me?

Maybe you fucking pink geniuses?

Let's see.

Whites don't exist.

They control everything.

That's funny.

I don't understand the words coming out of your mouth. What are you asking?

Let's see.

Whites don't exist.

They control everything.

That's funny.

:confused: Is that a question or a statement?

Originally posted by MrMarbles
Dude, you must be very scared for the future, because this 'progress' isn't going to change. The world will eventually grow, and 'mix' to a point when obvious colour distinctions will be unnoticeable. They're won't be no 'white', 'black, 'yellow', just human! So thanks to 'diversity' will see the end of racial intolerence.

Ya know, I've been reading this here, and I was somewhere in the middle of it all opinion wise, until I read that shit above.

Just who are you to tell me that the world is going to be a great big melting pot, and everybody will be the same? And just how the fuck is that a good thing? No more diversity?

Go ahead and throw away whatever it is you are, but leave me the fuck out of it. I like being white, and I don't want to see the white race someday turn fucking green, or gray, or yellow, or any other color.

The hell with your idea about what the world should be. I couldn't disagree more. And I'll be damned if it ever will be... over my dead body.

Originally posted by Pale Rider
Ya know, I've been reading this here, and I was somewhere in the middle of it all opinion wise, until I read that shit above.

Just who are you to tell me that the world is going to be a great big melting pot, and everybody will be the same? And just how the fuck is that a good thing? No more diversity?

Go ahead and throw away whatever it is you are, but leave me the fuck out of it. I like being white, and I don't want to see the white race someday turn fucking green, or gray, or yellow, or any other color.

The hell with your idea about what the world should be. I couldn't disagree more. And I'll be damned if it ever will be... over my dead body.

It will be over your dead body, mine to. This ain't going to happen tomorrow, but it will happen. Look around, racial mixing is everywhere, except for hard line, backwards countries.

Originally posted by Pale Rider

I was alos wondering if you have ever had a tan before, or a sun burn?

I tend to agree just a little bit with our racist friend over there, but I think going the exact opposite way is just as damaging. In most places in the United States, minorities have an easier time getting quite a few things, like college scholarships, certain jobs, and innocent verdicts. I think the government needs to set an example by disregarding race in its entirity unless the case specifically warrants it. Here's a few of my stances.

Racial quotas - Bad, it's a way that causes less qualified individuals get jobs/educations/scholarships/etc. It's racism, and should only be enforced if there's evidence that racist acceptance practices have been going on.

Minority scholarships - Neutral. It's a good way to give traditionally more impoverished minorities an education, but I think they should only be given by third parties, not the schools, unless they're also going to offer a "majority" scholarship only available to whites.

The race card - Bad. Unless there's supporting evidence of racism, the race of criminals and victims shouldn't be allowed to be considered in trials.

I've heard way too many people screaming 'racist' at such innappropriate times that it makes me sick. I think we've begun swinging the other way since the time when there were 'whites only' bathrooms and water fountains. I was once accused of racism because some guy tried to cut in front of me in the lunch line at school and I pushed him out of the way. My college's former basketball coach (University of Arkansas, Nolan Richardson) was fired because he got really cocky and was giving the school a bad image. The final straw was when he claimed the University of Arkansas wouldn't fire him because they couldn't live without him. He's suing the school because he claims they fired him because he was black. The new coach is black, so they're claiming the university hired him as a cover-up.

Now, I hope that some day all races can get along and racial lines will practically vanish, but it looks like that's a long way off. I know it can happen, though, since I'm about 25% American Indian.

Forum List

Back