Arab Spring, the sequel

Are you fucking stupid or something? Its right in this post.

" im trying to figure out why obama felt it was good to get rid of the government."

That's fucking giving him credit you stupid motherfucker. This wasn't even difficult to prove. Im sure you will attempt to spin and state. I never said the word mubarak or credit or some other bullshit that you think clears you of saying what you actually said.

Fuck off.

Damn, you really have comprehension problems. don't you? Did you see the part where I explained the difference between Obama thinking it was a good idea and him actually doing something about it?

no i really don't.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/middle-east-general/264384-arab-spring-the-sequel.html#post6393472

This is one giving him credit and two saying Obama got rid of Mubarak.
See you also said this:
Feel free to point out where I said he got rid of him.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/middle-east-general/264384-arab-spring-the-sequel.html#post6394926

http://www.usmessageboard.com/middle-east-general/264384-arab-spring-the-sequel.html#post6394926

I am still trying to figure out why Obama thought it was a good idea to get rid of the government that was there
was Mubarak not part of the government you claim Obama got rid of? Why yes he was. So logically you are claiming Obama removed Mubarak.

I am unclear as to why you are trying to say you didn't say something when you did, which is evident in this post.

Oh nevermind , i see it now. The word is thought and now you are going to attempt to parse your meaning because you got caught in your own bullshit.

You are Pathetic.

You think "Obama thought..." is the same as "Obama did..." and you want to call me pathetic?

You questioned the quickness with which he asked Mubarak to step down. Since did not do so quickly, how is that not an attack?

Some people are just too stupid to breathe.

What I said was "i wonder if he will ask Mosni to step down as quickly as he did Mubarek." That is not questioning how quickly he asked Mubarek to step down, that is wondering if he will step up and do the same thing with Mosni. Until he does, or does not, I have nothing to say about hoe he is handling the mess in Egypt.

Baloney, you always have plenty to say about everything. If I'd made a comment like that, you'd have totally taken the opposite tack. You just love to argue in circles and split hairs, until the arguments become meaningless. You may not be lying, but you're not very familiar with the truth. Everything is just a word game with you and you've named yourself aptly.

exactly......He thinks he is clever and smart with what he does. He tends to get caught quite quickly in his own bullshit.

Damn, you really have comprehension problems. don't you? Did you see the part where I explained the difference between Obama thinking it was a good idea and him actually doing something about it?

no i really don't.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/middle-east-general/264384-arab-spring-the-sequel.html#post6393472

This is one giving him credit and two saying Obama got rid of Mubarak.
See you also said this:

I am still trying to figure out why Obama thought it was a good idea to get rid of the government that was there
was Mubarak not part of the government you claim Obama got rid of? Why yes he was. So logically you are claiming Obama removed Mubarak.

I am unclear as to why you are trying to say you didn't say something when you did, which is evident in this post.

Oh nevermind , i see it now. The word is thought and now you are going to attempt to parse your meaning because you got caught in your own bullshit.

You are Pathetic.

You think "Obama thought..." is the same as "Obama did..." and you want to call me pathetic?

yup you did exactly what i thought you would do.
You are one sad,lying motherfucker.

Dumbfuck...he lost the support of the military once Obamination pulled his washing of the hands stunt with Mubarak. If Obamination supported Mubarak only with reform meetings led by Clinton and UN officials, then Mubarak would've stayed in power under the finger of Obamination.

Instead Obamination made the situation worse by throwing Mubarak to the mob to die and he was replaced by a leader of the mob.

Obamination is an amatuer on foreign policy. He could've had Mubarak under his control and forced him to keep the peace while creating more human rights in Egypt. Instead the idiot has now caused an enemy to rise to power in Egypt with the same human rights violations but probably worse since Christians and non-muslims will soon be attacked/rounded up by islamic mobs....

The Egyptian military was trained by the US military, they would have protected Murbarak and a US led deal with the protestors could have been in place to create more human rights under Mubarak.

Instead Obamination openly threw Mubarak under the bus, thus allowing the protestors to get the military to turn on Mubarak.

This is too deep for your tiny mind, but you don't tell the world as the POTUS you want someone to resign then act like you had nothing to do with him losing his job.

When will you people learn that the response to a quote goes under the quote?

The military ousted Mubarak you moron.

Mubarak offered a whole array of reforms and concessions.

According to you we should have intervened militarily like we did in Iraq.

You questioned the quickness with which he asked Mubarak to step down. Since did not do so quickly, how is that not an attack?

Some people are just too stupid to breathe.

What I said was "i wonder if he will ask Mosni to step down as quickly as he did Mubarek." That is not questioning how quickly he asked Mubarek to step down, that is wondering if he will step up and do the same thing with Mosni. Until he does, or does not, I have nothing to say about hoe he is handling the mess in Egypt.

Baloney, you always have plenty to say about everything. If I'd made a comment like that, you'd have totally taken the opposite tack. You just love to argue in circles and split hairs, until the arguments become meaningless. You may not be lying, but you're not very familiar with the truth. Everything is just a word game with you and you've named yourself aptly.

He's the guy who's claimed in the past that we don't need any government at all so his critique of government policy always has that comic quality to it.

We should have never spoken against Mubarek. Obama is dangerously inexperienced and always the smartest man in the room. Read the article:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/25/u...r-obamas-diplomatic-skill.html?pagewanted=all

The question on the table would have been unthinkable just a week before. Should Mr. Obama call for Mr. Mubarak to step down?

Midway through the meeting, an aide walked in and handed a note to Mr. Donilon. “Mubarak is on,” he read aloud.

Every screen in the Situation Room was turned to Al Jazeera, and the Egyptian leader appeared, making a much-anticipated address. He said he would not run again, but did not offer to step down. “This is my country,” he said. “I will die on its soil.”

In the Situation Room, there was silence. Then the president spoke. “That’s not going to cut it,” he said.

Forum List

Back