Arab Spring, the sequel

Apparently, you weren't paying attention so let me re-fresh your memory: Obama didn't decide to get rid of Mubarak; the Egyptian people did.

Feel free to point out where I said he got rid of him.

For the people who find English a major mental challenge, I said he thought it was a good idea to get rid of him. The fact that Egypt is now embroiled in rioting against a government that wants to take away the rights of citizens is merely a bump in the road to Obama. He believes that the course of history will eventually prove that he is right, and that anything that happens in the short term that contradicts his beliefs is merely a step in the long path to a progressive utopia.

You know who else believed that? Marx.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNf6_LLDiYo"]Obama calls on Mubarak to step down now - FoxNews 110204 - YouTube[/ame]

So, you're NOT blaming Obama?

Ok, fine...but then what's the point of this whole thread?

Did you miss the last sentence in my OP?

They're rioting against the Muslim brotherhood. You'd think the CONS would be cheering, but their Obama-hate is just too great!

Why would I cheer riots?

They're rioting against the Muslim brotherhood. Don't you bother to check into what you're posting about or doesn't it matter as long as you can say something bad about Obama?!?!

If you weren't a partisan hack you would see that my OP not attack Obama.

Apparently, you weren't paying attention so let me re-fresh your memory: Obama didn't decide to get rid of Mubarak; the Egyptian people did.

For the people who find English a major mental challenge, I said he thought it was a good idea to get rid of him. The fact that Egypt is now embroiled in rioting against a government that wants to take away the rights of citizens is merely a bump in the road to Obama. He believes that the course of history will eventually prove that he is right, and that anything that happens in the short term that contradicts his beliefs is merely a step in the long path to a progressive utopia.

You know who else believed that? Marx.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNf6_LLDiYo"]Obama calls on Mubarak to step down now - FoxNews 110204 - YouTube[/ame]

So obama in your own words " got rid of the government" but you didn't say he got rid of mubarak who was the government..so you did say it,but you didn't, but you did.

This is why you are a fraud. You play word games with people here so you are never wrong. Then you get called on your bullshit and then spend 8 pages attempting to say you didn't say what you said.

You said obama got rid of mubarak without using his name. He was in the government at the time, so you still blame obama period. You can't weasel out of this one.

Huh?

Where, exactly, did I say Obama got rid of the government?

well thats because you are an idiot thats why. Obama didnt get rid of anyone.

Tell you what, feel free to go back through every post I ever made on the subject and point out where I gave Obama credit for anything that happened in Egypt. Until you can do that you will remain the idiot.

Are you fucking stupid or something? Its right in this post.

" im trying to figure out why obama felt it was good to get rid of the government."

That's fucking giving him credit you stupid motherfucker. This wasn't even difficult to prove. Im sure you will attempt to spin and state. I never said the word mubarak or credit or some other bullshit that you think clears you of saying what you actually said.

Fuck off.

Damn, you really have comprehension problems. don't you? Did you see the part where I explained the difference between Obama thinking it was a good idea and him actually doing something about it?

Why would I cheer riots?

They're rioting against the Muslim brotherhood. Don't you bother to check into what you're posting about or doesn't it matter as long as you can say something bad about Obama?!?!

You questioned the quickness with which he asked Mubarak to step down. Since did not do so quickly, how is that not an attack?

how did he remove the last leader? All he did was ask for him to step down.
Who is claiming obama took credit and is giving credit? He really didnt do anything.

Again the idea this is Obama's egg and its getting crushed is a false one.

Did he, or did he not, call for Mubarek to step down?

That's not getting rid of a guy. That's stating he thinks he should leave. There is a difference.

More fail from a half wit retard. Seriously do you even pay attention to what you write. Here you are siding on the notion obama got rid of mubarak, which means you give obama the credit/blame for him leaving. Yet later on dare people to prove you did say that obama got credit for it.

Seriously you are a stupid motherfucker.

Finally, we are making progress. Now that we both agree Obama actually thought it was a good idea to get rid of Mubarek can you explain why he thought it was a good idea? Did Mubarek not live up to his treaty obligations? Did he call Obama names? Did he not realize Obama is the greatest being to ever walk the face of the Earth? What was Obama's problem with the guy, other than Obama being arrogant enough to believe he can predict the future?

You questioned the quickness with which he asked Mubarak to step down. Since did not do so quickly, how is that not an attack?

Some people are just too stupid to breathe.

What I said was "i wonder if he will ask Mosni to step down as quickly as he did Mubarek." That is not questioning how quickly he asked Mubarek to step down, that is wondering if he will step up and do the same thing with Mosni. Until he does, or does not, I have nothing to say about hoe he is handling the mess in Egypt.

Mubarak expected the US to give him a chance for reform and a transition period, instead the dumbfuck sitting in the White House ignored his help with Israel and terrorism long before Obamination starting shitting in Washington DC.

Mubarak was an old friend that had issues, but Obamination came in and kicked him to the curb only to have a worse person move into the neighborhood.

You people are just just fucking idiots.

The Egyptian military was trained by the US military, they would have protected Murbarak and a US led deal with the protestors could have been in place to create more human rights under Mubarak.

Instead Obamination openly threw Mubarak under the bus, thus allowing the protestors to get the military to turn on Mubarak.

This is too deep for your tiny mind, but you don't tell the world as the POTUS you want someone to resign then act like you had nothing to do with him losing his job.

Now, I know I won't get a straight answer here, but I'll ask anyway.

Assuming for sake of this argument only that it was better to keep Mubarak in power,

what, precisely and specifically, should the U.S. have done to assure that?

By the time Obama said anything Mubarak was already toast. He let the Egyptian people have their say, Now the next guy is fucking up and they're having their say again. Like I said, it's weird you're not cheering for them instead of bashing Obama.

What I said was "i wonder if he will ask Mosni to step down as quickly as he did Mubarek." That is not questioning how quickly he asked Mubarek to step down, that is wondering if he will step up and do the same thing with Mosni. Until he does, or does not, I have nothing to say about hoe he is handling the mess in Egypt.

Baloney, you always have plenty to say about everything. If I'd made a comment like that, you'd have totally taken the opposite tack. You just love to argue in circles and split hairs, until the arguments become meaningless. You may not be lying, but you're not very familiar with the truth. Everything is just a word game with you and you've named yourself aptly.

Dumbfuck...he lost the support of the military once Obamination pulled his washing of the hands stunt with Mubarak. If Obamination supported Mubarak only with reform meetings led by Clinton and UN officials, then Mubarak would've stayed in power under the finger of Obamination.

Instead Obamination made the situation worse by throwing Mubarak to the mob to die and he was replaced by a leader of the mob.

Obamination is an amatuer on foreign policy. He could've had Mubarak under his control and forced him to keep the peace while creating more human rights in Egypt. Instead the idiot has now caused an enemy to rise to power in Egypt with the same human rights violations but probably worse since Christians and non-muslims will soon be attacked/rounded up by islamic mobs....

The Egyptian military was trained by the US military, they would have protected Murbarak and a US led deal with the protestors could have been in place to create more human rights under Mubarak.

Instead Obamination openly threw Mubarak under the bus, thus allowing the protestors to get the military to turn on Mubarak.

This is too deep for your tiny mind, but you don't tell the world as the POTUS you want someone to resign then act like you had nothing to do with him losing his job.

Now, I know I won't get a straight answer here, but I'll ask anyway.

Assuming for sake of this argument only that it was better to keep Mubarak in power,

what, precisely and specifically, should the U.S. have done to assure that?

When will you people learn that the response to a quote goes under the quote?

The military ousted Mubarak you moron.

Last edited:

Baloney, you always have plenty to say about everything. If I'd made a comment like that, you'd have totally taken the opposite tack. You just love to argue in circles and split hairs, until the arguments become meaningless. You may not be lying, but you're not very familiar with the truth. Everything is just a word game with you and you've named yourself aptly.

What evidence do you have that I would have misrepresented something you said? Have I done it in the past?

Didn't think so,

Mubarak expected the US to give him a chance for reform and a transition period

He was President of Egypt for THIRTY YEARS! How much time does he need to "reform" his dictatorial regime? How much time would you have given him?

These idiot liberals act like Obamination didn't make public statements demanding Mubarak step down from power and that motivated the mob and military to finish him off.

Then that mob elected a Muslim Brotherhood terrorist to replace Mubarak.....nah, Obamination had no role in this happening by kicking Mubarak out of office.

Of course, Hamas just so happened to start another little war with Israel when Egypt is more pro-Hamas now....but of course none of this can be traced back to Obamination kicking Mubarak out of office.

It's just like where he fucked up in Libya removing Qaddafi from power and causing a vaccum for terrorists that later killed the USAMB and 3 other Americans at a ragtag facility Obamination's people created and didn't properly secure.

Nothing is ever Obamination's fault....it can all be traced back to Bush even if Bush didn't do it.

Last edited:
When did the mob riot in the past? So shithead...you realize he helped keep the peace in the region for 30 years.

Oh, but none of that was important when Obamination decided to tell him to pound sand.

Mubarak expected the US to give him a chance for reform and a transition period

He was President of Egypt for THIRTY YEARS! How much time does he need to "reform" his dictatorial regime? How much time would you have given him?

I wonder if Obama will call for Mosni to step down as quickly as he did with Mubarek.

Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi defended his latest decree granting himself sweeping powers before supporters in Cairo as anti-Morsi demonstrators set fire to Muslim Brotherhood offices in cities across Egypt on Friday.

As enraged demonstrators torched Muslim Brotherhood offices in several Egyptian cities, a defiant Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi defended his recent decree granting himself sweeping powers before a crowd of supporters outside the presidential palace in Cairo Friday.

"Political stability, social stability and economic stability are what I want and that is what I am working for," said Morsi. "I have always been, and still am, and will always be, God willing, with the pulse of the people, what the people want, with clear legitimacy" he said from a podium before thousands of supporters.

Muslim Brotherhood offices torched, Morsi on defensive - EGYPT - FRANCE 24

Does anyone remember any fires during the Tahrir Square protests?

460x276xAlexandria046.jpeg.pagespeed.ic.B65bPPKYUC.jpg

Teargas?

TahrirSqTearGas60.jpeg

Is there a reason this isn't the top story on every newscast in the country?

obama will treat this as he did with the protest in Iran.
He'll spout some bull shit about how a nations should not mess in the affairs of other nations, just as he did with Iran in 2009

First obama is not quite to blame but, he is responsible for where we sit, as in he had to have considered this before pushing Mubarak to 'reform' his gov., and then to step down especially before there was any transition in place and, back channel before his speech , granting Morsi the stature he accrued and pushing Netanyahu to accept a bad deal, so, what’s his back up plan to deal with this?

A few random points;

- I don’t think it takes a high degree from Oxford or Georgetowns School of Foreign Service for Internationals studies to have seen this coming, there were like it or not, plenty of voices who said so. A turgid fundamentalism has been at work in the ME for the last 20 years praying upon folks how have had no recourse, and no, it wasn’t simply because Obama did it, they took plenty of flak and were accused of being traitors to democracy, capital D, and believing in the democratic process, that they would deny others a ‘vote’ for their own leadership etc. but you know- people who have a boot on their neck don’t ask who it belongs to, they just want it gone. Theres the rub. I’d say like it or not, their fears have been born out if Morsi is able to weather this.

-Mubarak was a dictator and a jerk, so was the Shah no doubt, but who here doubts ( because they have a grasp of history) that the MB as have the Mullahs in Iran, will visit a much greater woe not only upon their countrie but on those around them?

-We hoped against hope that Gazans would elect via democratic means some type of tolerant pluralistic society. Sharon and Bush miscalculated, they had no back up plan and here we sit.

-For those that say Obama had nothing to do with Mubarak stepping down etc., yes, he did and he owns part of that, he is the Prez. , he is charged and has sworn to protect us and our interests where ever they lie and he appears to have miscalculated. Hey it’s a natural too, that it may have turned out this way in the end anyway, but, none the less here we are.

Tell you what, feel free to go back through every post I ever made on the subject and point out where I gave Obama credit for anything that happened in Egypt. Until you can do that you will remain the idiot.

Are you fucking stupid or something? Its right in this post.

" im trying to figure out why obama felt it was good to get rid of the government."

That's fucking giving him credit you stupid motherfucker. This wasn't even difficult to prove. Im sure you will attempt to spin and state. I never said the word mubarak or credit or some other bullshit that you think clears you of saying what you actually said.

Fuck off.

Damn, you really have comprehension problems. don't you? Did you see the part where I explained the difference between Obama thinking it was a good idea and him actually doing something about it?

no i really don't.

I am still trying to figure out why Obama thought it was a good idea to get rid of the government that was there

http://www.usmessageboard.com/middle-east-general/264384-arab-spring-the-sequel.html#post6393472

This is one giving him credit and two saying Obama got rid of Mubarak.
See you also said this:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/middle-east-general/264384-arab-spring-the-sequel.html#post6394926

http://www.usmessageboard.com/middle-east-general/264384-arab-spring-the-sequel.html#post6394926

I am still trying to figure out why Obama thought it was a good idea to get rid of the government that was there

was Mubarak not part of the government you claim Obama got rid of? Why yes he was. So logically you are claiming Obama removed Mubarak.

I am unclear as to why you are trying to say you didn't say something when you did, which is evident in this post.

Oh nevermind , i see it now. The word is thought and now you are going to attempt to parse your meaning because you got caught in your own bullshit.

You are Pathetic.

Asswipe...get back to sucking dicks for your rent, you are a joke here.

When did the mob riot in the past? So shithead...you realize he helped keep the peace in the region for 30 years.

Oh, but none of that was important when Obamination decided to tell him to pound sand.

Forum List

Back