Arab Spring, the sequel

USAMB to Egypt....."I need more protection here in Egypt, the protestors are scaring our staff."

Obamination...."Uh, who are you again?"

USAMB to Egypt....."Your Ambassador in Egypt!"

Obamination...."Sorry, I'm too busy trying to get taxes raised on the rich, getting Obamacare implemented, playing some golf on the side and then there's that big party I have to do in January with my wife. Good-bye, but please bring me back some trinkets from Egypt when you visit DC again."

I still can't believe Obama just let them die.

My brain can't wrap around a CIC who just goes to sleep knowing his people are under fire.

Now that Morsi is starting to act like Mubarak,

shouldn't all you former Mubarak fans be throwing in with him?

You're getting what you wanted to preserve, originally. What are you complaining about?

It's become obvious that the Obama supporters are concerned about this story. Why obvious? They are trying to use George Bush. Again.

Idiot...we understand Mubarak was a dictator, but he kept the terrorists in his country and in Gaza in check. He worked with our military. He was peaceful towards Israel.

We can't contol the daily life of normal Egyptians but we should be interested in their leaders actions towards us, Israel and terrorists.

You dumbfucks put another dictator in charge that isn't our friend, isn't Israel's friend and is a Muslim Brotherhood terrorist working with Iran.....congrats for fucking things up.

Of course, Clinton ran to the terrorist to praise him for so-called stopping his friends in Hamas from attacking Israel....for a couple suitcases of American money.

Now that Morsi is starting to act like Mubarak,

shouldn't all you former Mubarak fans be throwing in with him?

You're getting what you wanted to preserve, originally. What are you complaining about?

Last edited:
I am still trying to figure out why Obama thought it was a good idea to get rid of the government that was there. The only thing I have come up with is arrogance.

Apparently, you weren't paying attention so let me re-fresh your memory: Obama didn't decide to get rid of Mubarak; the Egyptian people did.

Feel free to point out where I said he got rid of him.

For the people who find English a major mental challenge, I said he thought it was a good idea to get rid of him. The fact that Egypt is now embroiled in rioting against a government that wants to take away the rights of citizens is merely a bump in the road to Obama. He believes that the course of history will eventually prove that he is right, and that anything that happens in the short term that contradicts his beliefs is merely a step in the long path to a progressive utopia.

You know who else believed that? Marx.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNf6_LLDiYo]Obama calls on Mubarak to step down now - FoxNews 110204 - YouTube[/ame]

So, you're NOT blaming Obama?

Ok, fine...but then what's the point of this whole thread?

Idiot...we understand Mubarak was a dictator, but he kept the terrorists in his country and in Gaza in check. ]

Is that so?

So in the 30 years or whatever it was that Mubarak was president of Egypt, Israel didn't have any trouble in Gaza?

Who made up all those news stories over the years then?

Idiot...we understand Mubarak was a dictator, but he kept the terrorists in his country and in Gaza in check. He worked with our military. He was peaceful towards Israel.

We can't contol the daily life of normal Egyptians but we should be interested in their leaders actions towards us, Israel and terrorists.

You dumbfucks put another dictator in charge that isn't our friend, isn't Israel's friend and is a Muslim Brotherhood terrorist working with Iran.....congrats for fucking things up.

]

Now, I know I won't get a straight answer here, but I'll ask anyway.

Assuming for sake of this argument only that it was better to keep Mubarak in power,

what, precisely and specifically, should the U.S. have done to assure that?

Idiot....Egypt is now working with Hamas because a terrorist is running Egypt.

Under Mubarak he would slow down and sometimes stop the flow of weapons into Gaza, but the terrorist in charge now is helping Hamas while playing us for more foreign aid.

Idiot...we understand Mubarak was a dictator, but he kept the terrorists in his country and in Gaza in check. ]

Is that so?

So in the 30 years or whatever it was that Mubarak was president of Egypt, Israel didn't have any trouble in Gaza?

Who made up all those news stories over the years then?

The Egyptian military was trained by the US military, they would have protected Murbarak and a US led deal with the protestors could have been in place to create more human rights under Mubarak.

Instead Obamination openly threw Mubarak under the bus, thus allowing the protestors to get the military to turn on Mubarak.

This is too deep for your tiny mind, but you don't tell the world as the POTUS you want someone to resign then act like you had nothing to do with him losing his job.

]

Assuming for sake of this argument only that it was better to keep Mubarak in power,

They're rioting against the Muslim brotherhood. You'd think the CONS would be cheering, but their Obama-hate is just too great!

Why would I cheer riots?

They're rioting against the Muslim brotherhood. Don't you bother to check into what you're posting about or doesn't it matter as long as you can say something bad about Obama?!?!

Uh yeah, the terrorists duped the voters like you communists have done for years.....then the riots come later.

The key is kicking the terrorist running the country out of power. There were numerous protests against you communist scum during the Cold War but most times the troops killed/squashed protestors to keep the power.

They're rioting against the Muslim brotherhood. You'd think the CONS would be cheering, but their Obama-hate is just too great!

Why would I cheer riots?

They're rioting against the Muslim brotherhood. Don't you bother to check into what you're posting about or doesn't it matter as long as you can say something bad about Obama?!?!

The Egyptian military was trained by the US military, they would have protected Murbarak and a US led deal with the protestors could have been in place to create more human rights under Mubarak.

Instead Obamination openly threw Mubarak under the bus, thus allowing the protestors to get the military to turn on Mubarak.

This is too deep for your tiny mind, but you don't tell the world as the POTUS you want someone to resign then act like you had nothing to do with him losing his job.

You dumbfucks put another dictator in charge that isn't our friend, isn't Israel's friend and is a Muslim Brotherhood terrorist working with Iran.....congrats for fucking things up

By the time Obama said anything Mubarak was already toast. He let the Egyptian people have their say, Now the next guy is fucking up and they're having their say again. Like I said, it's weird you're not cheering for them instead of bashing Obama.

I am still trying to figure out why Obama thought it was a good idea to get rid of the government that was there. The only thing I have come up with is arrogance.

Apparently, you weren't paying attention so let me re-fresh your memory: Obama didn't decide to get rid of Mubarak; the Egyptian people did.

Feel free to point out where I said he got rid of him.

For the people who find English a major mental challenge, I said he thought it was a good idea to get rid of him. The fact that Egypt is now embroiled in rioting against a government that wants to take away the rights of citizens is merely a bump in the road to Obama. He believes that the course of history will eventually prove that he is right, and that anything that happens in the short term that contradicts his beliefs is merely a step in the long path to a progressive utopia.

You know who else believed that? Marx.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNf6_LLDiYo]Obama calls on Mubarak to step down now - FoxNews 110204 - YouTube[/ame]

So obama in your own words " got rid of the government" but you didn't say he got rid of mubarak who was the government..so you did say it,but you didn't, but you did.

This is why you are a fraud. You play word games with people here so you are never wrong. Then you get called on your bullshit and then spend 8 pages attempting to say you didn't say what you said.

You said obama got rid of mubarak without using his name. He was in the government at the time, so you still blame obama period. You can't weasel out of this one.

As for what we should do, we should invent a time machine and go back and fix this. Since that is impossible, nothing seems to be the best option open to us.

well thats because you are an idiot thats why. Obama didnt get rid of anyone.

Tell you what, feel free to go back through every post I ever made on the subject and point out where I gave Obama credit for anything that happened in Egypt. Until you can do that you will remain the idiot.

Are you fucking stupid or something? Its right in this post.

" im trying to figure out why obama felt it was good to get rid of the government."

That's fucking giving him credit you stupid motherfucker. This wasn't even difficult to prove. Im sure you will attempt to spin and state. I never said the word mubarak or credit or some other bullshit that you think clears you of saying what you actually said.

Fuck off.

The revolution Obama took credit for has nothing to do with him? Why were idiots giving him credit for it then?

how did he remove the last leader? All he did was ask for him to step down.
Who is claiming obama took credit and is giving credit? He really didnt do anything.

Again the idea this is Obama's egg and its getting crushed is a false one.

Did he, or did he not, call for Mubarek to step down?

That's not getting rid of a guy. That's stating he thinks he should leave. There is a difference.

More fail from a half wit retard. Seriously do you even pay attention to what you write. Here you are siding on the notion obama got rid of mubarak, which means you give obama the credit/blame for him leaving. Yet later on dare people to prove you did say that obama got credit for it.

Seriously you are a stupid motherfucker.

]

When will you people learn that the response to a quote goes under the quote?

The military ousted Mubarak you moron.

Forum List

Back