Arab Spring In Egypt? Really?

Yeah, like Hillary just did with the Pakis

Pakistan and Egypt are two different dynamics.

Problems is We didn't tell them to shut the Fuck up, just Broke today that we apologized for the Cross Border Incident in which all the Evidence we have says they attacked first. And they are getting their Money again.

lol

That's just being diplomatic, I'm sure that we would or will do it again if we need to.

^^The DEFLECTION BEGINS for Obama's failure.

There's no deflection, I'm asking a question. It should be easy enough to back up one's assertions.

My take on Egypt and Libya, as well as Syria, is that we should stay out of and should have stayed out of it (Libya) and just urged them to have a peaceful resolution. If they want to kill themselves, so be it! LOL

But Obama chose a different path...AND openly has Muslim brotherhood types IN the WhiteHouse...and CAIR...

WHY? Any idea?

Who are the "Muslim Bortherhood types" you are referring to? Is CAIR an illegal organization? Are those alleged "Muslim Brotherhood types" criminals? is his reason for allegedly having them there to reach out and try to build a peaceful relationship?

There's no deflection, I'm asking a question. It should be easy enough to back up one's assertions.

My take on Egypt and Libya, as well as Syria, is that we should stay out of and should have stayed out of it (Libya) and just urged them to have a peaceful resolution. If they want to kill themselves, so be it! LOL

But Obama chose a different path...AND openly has Muslim brotherhood types IN the WhiteHouse...and CAIR...

WHY? Any idea?

Who are the "Muslim Bortherhood types" you are referring to? Is CAIR an illegal organization? Are those alleged "Muslim Brotherhood types" criminals? is his reason for allegedly having them there to reach out and try to build a peaceful relationship?

How much are you being paid to be stupid on message boards?

Nah Obama just gave his Public Oral Support for these FUCKING WACKJOBS.

Nothing wrong with that right?

What SPECIFIC "wackjobs" are you referring to and what SPECIFIC " Public Oral Support " are you referring to?

Oh Fucking Eat me.

You know damn well what Wackjobs, and you know Damn well Obama Spoke about the Arab Spring as if it was some Great Democratic Movement we should all applaud.

Your Diversionary Tactics bore me.

No thanks! :lol:

No, I don't know what "wackjobs" you as an individual are referring to, that's why I asked YOU. Please show us the specific quote from Obama that stated that: "Obama Spoke about the Arab Spring as if it was some Great Democratic Movement we should all applaud.".

It's not "diversionary tactics", I'm simply asking you to back up YOUR ASSERTIONS WITH FACTS AND EXAMPLES. Why do you have to act like a spaz when you are asked to back your assertions up? How am I allegedly being diversionary when I am ADDRESSING THE EXACT ISSUE and asking you once again to back up your assertions? Is it really such an unreasonable thing to do?

I am impressed by your brainwashed ignorance. Mursi just chose a christian and a woman as his VPs, and promised an unbreakable democratic direction. But carry on hating, Fox etc/corporate chumps.

If Pubs had been in charge, the Arab Spring would have been a story about 30 Tunisian protesters being killed, on p. 8. Your love for dictatorships is noted.

What SPECIFIC "wackjobs" are you referring to and what SPECIFIC " Public Oral Support " are you referring to?

Oh Fucking Eat me.

You know damn well what Wackjobs, and you know Damn well Obama Spoke about the Arab Spring as if it was some Great Democratic Movement we should all applaud.

Your Diversionary Tactics bore me.

NO Islamic regime embraces 'Democracy'...in ANY form Theocracy as Iran?

In spades.

Muslim Brotherhood is quite clear thier intent...Remember 'Caliphate'.

As of 2010, U.S.-based organization Freedom House considers Indonesia and Mali as the only Muslim-majority countries that are fully-fledged free electoral democracies.[22] In 2011, the Democracy Index by the Economist Intelligence Unit rated Indonesia (60th), Mali (62nd) and Malaysia (=71st) as the only Muslim-majority countries to reach the "flawed democracy" category, with none being in the "full democracy" category. Some of the larger Muslim countries such as Pakistan, Bangladesh, Turkey and Iraq appeared in the "hybrid regime" category". As a result of the 2011 revolution Tunisia was also upgraded to a hybrid regime.

Se how easy it is to back up an assertion with some fucking PROOF or reference? :lol:

They aren't going to have their "caliphate" worldwide, that's just some right wing scare tactic in my opinion.

WHY? Any idea?

How much are you being paid to be stupid on message boards?

Apparently not as much as you............................ :lol:

Asking questions and asking someone to back up their assertions is not "dumb". Making assertions and acting like a spastic idiot when asked to back them up is DUMB. That's the height of being a whiny fucking IDIOT! :lol:

Last edited:
What are you wingnuts suggesting? That we should have sent in the Marines to support Mubarak?

In Libya, we had a blood debt to collect. And I personally am glad that the President gave the rebels the support they needed until they killed Kaddafi.

There are nations that have dictatorial governments, and those governments are going to fall as the people become more informed of what the outside world is really like. Trying to step in on the ground to hurry the process will only give us the sad results that we have in Iraq. Help where we can, and if the people of the nations screw up and set themselves up with new dictators, then that is there problem.

so much for the theory that the muslim brotherhood has absolutely no connection to Al Qaeda or terrorism.

What are you wingnuts suggesting? That we should have sent in the Marines to support Mubarak?

In Libya, we had a blood debt to collect. And I personally am glad that the President gave the rebels the support they needed until they killed Kaddafi.

There are nations that have dictatorial governments, and those governments are going to fall as the people become more informed of what the outside world is really like. Trying to step in on the ground to hurry the process will only give us the sad results that we have in Iraq. Help where we can, and if the people of the nations screw up and set themselves up with new dictators, then that is there problem.

We are suggesting that we should have stayed out of their domestic politics instead of going out there an demanding mubarak step down. It was none of our business. I find your mentality that we either support them completely or send in a war machine to put them down very disturbing.

I dont think we should have supported Al Qaeda in Libya. Qaddaffi was contained. And while he was a viile human being Im not one for sending in the military even in a limited capacity for revenge.

How on earth do you say that stepping on the ground to hurry the process is going to cause problems after supporting Obama doing just that in two nations?

Obamination fucked up in Egypt supporting terrorists that removed our long time friend from power and now threatening stability in the region.

He also fucked up letting the Libya war drag out so that terrorists could run into the vaccum instead of killing Qadaffi quickly and getting a modern western leader as a replacement.

Now, he's letting Assad massacre thousands of people possibly giving terrorists hope to get in there and win the hearts of the people.

Forum List

Back