Arab Spring in Action

Deflection. Yet again diverting. People these Jews won't address their issues. They believe Zionist is above all. They will trash everybody against them. Including Americans who are sick of Israel. When I see these troll post, I laugh. Because I've seen Zionist pigs all over Gaza back in 03. This is what they resort too.
Wow, check it out...donkey's got a whole lineup of Jihadi animals as his avatar. Inshallah soon Israel will send them to the beloved virgins. Ameeeen.

He's a spokesman and a security guard to the right of him. This speech was a speech that pointed out Israeli tactics.
Terrorist spokesperson. Ha ha ha. What a fucking douchebag you are.

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wCyA5LmLPhM]YouTube - Son of Hamas: 'Time to expose Muhammad'[/ame]

Yet again another deflection by a Muslim hating nazi. He can't control his hate what a sick person
Poor Baghdad Bob, he just can't understand that no one here is killing anyone like his fellow Muslims are doing in several places on this planet in the name of religion.. It also looks like he can't stand when another Muslim doesn't like the idea of Christian and Hindu girls being kidnapped and forced into Islam. By the way, you can't seem to control yourself from answering practically every post the minute you run home from school. Is this board supposed to take the place of your lack of friends?

Forum List

Back