Arab Spring Death Toll In Syria Tops 23,000

the syrian army is now doing what the muslim animals in africa are, namely raping all women and under age girls, before they kill them. Is there anything these animals arent capable of? And these are the same subhumans that criticized israel!

so because of what occurs in syria israel gets a free pass on its crimes ??...thats your defence ?...thats your logic ?

the syrian army is now doing what the muslim animals in africa are, namely raping all women and under age girls, before they kill them. Is there anything these animals arent capable of? And these are the same subhumans that criticized israel!

so because of what occurs in syria israel gets a free pass on its crimes ??...thats your defence ?...thats your logic ?
There's no free pass involved here. Just a bunch of false accusations by those who are actually guilty of the "crimes" they accuse Israel of, and worse.

i was going to wait until one of you connected this to israel or palestine. i can only assume MJB meant to post it on this board...

The Middle East - General - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

i understand how happy you two are to see muslims being killed, wherever and whenever it occurs, but perhaps you could confine your joy to the proper place.

thank you.

Last edited:

i was going to wait until one of you connected this to israel or palestine. i can only assume MJB meant to post it on this board...

i understand how happy you two are to see muslims being killed, wherever and whenever it occurs, but perhaps you could confine your joy to the proper place.

thank you.
You understand jackshit. Another poster responded "this doesn't mean Israel gets a free pass blah blah blah". As if Israel is getting a free pass or doing what the Syrians are doing.

Seriously Seal, what greater contribution to peace, mankind & civilization than Middle East Muslim terrorists killing each other in record numbers within their own countries? LONG LIVE THE ARAB SPRING.

thank you.

Forum List

Back