Arab Spring and Israeli Enemy

Good article. The Arab leaders are scum who are only good at killing their people. And I see Syrian officials diverting the protests by claiming the Zionists this and that. And that they fight the Zionists. And more bullshit. I agree Arabic countries have problems and they need better leaders and better progress. Good to see that going that path. I can't personally say much about Arabic countries. I'm from Gaza. And still this doesn't make Israel innocent. But it does show that dictators are liars

This is truly an article for the world to read. For some the truth will hurt too much to comment. But if there is ever to be a lasting peace between Israel & the Palestinians, first the truth must be known, no matter how much it will hurt those who refuse to see it.

This is an interesting article from Arab News written by an Arab who tells it like it is. The comments are interesting too.

Arab Spring and the Israeli enemy | ArabNews

This is just another bullshit attempt to deflect and distract attention away from Israeli atrocities and violations of IHL, because that country is too coward to take responsibility for their own actions.

This is just another bullshit attempt to deflect and distract attention away from Israeli atrocities and violations of IHL, because that country is too coward to take responsibility for their own actions.

It's always an attempt to distract attention from Israel. Regardless of what they post. You never see them address topic. Most of their posts are Muslim hate posts or random off topic diverting posts. Because that exact reason :cool:

Perfect reply. Just like I said, for some the truth will hurt too much for them to accept it.

It's always an attempt to distract attention from Israel. Regardless of what they post. You never see them address topic. Most of their posts are Muslim hate posts or random off topic diverting posts. Because that exact reason :cool:
I have nothing but contempt and disdain for those who are too pussy to own up to the things they say and do.

I would actually have more respect for these people if they came out and said, "Yeah, we fuck with them (the Pals), so what!"

I said that once to someone, "Yeah, I did it, so what!", which completely killed their argument. They had this whole speech prepared for after expecting my denial and now couldn't use it. Boy, was she pissed! She spent days working on it, talking to her friends, getting ready for the moment of confrontation, but never expected the response she got.

If Israel came out and said, "Yeah, we're fucked. And we fuck with the Pals like the "scorpion and the frog". Next question?" Argument ends right there!

I have nothing but contempt and disdain for those who are too pussy to own up to the things they say and do.

I would actually have more respect for these people if they came out and said, "Yeah, we fuck with them (the Pals), so what!"

I said that once to someone, "Yeah, I did it, so what!", which completely killed their argument. They had this whole speech prepared for after expecting my denial and now couldn't use it. Boy, was she pissed! She spent days working on it, talking to her friends, getting ready for the moment of confrontation, but never expected the response she got.

If Israel came out and said, "Yeah, we're fucked. And we fuck with the Pals like the "scorpion and the frog". Next question?" Argument ends right there!

This only succeeds because the US medias crap journalism when it comes to Israel and our Congress who supports Israel no matter how right wing the government of Israel is. They also veto anything that works towards peace. If they do admit they aren't for peace. Yet they try to make an even worse argument that they aren't the aggressors. It's pathetic. And unfortunately in the US media there is only one side presented when it comes to Israel. :cool:

Last edited:
Perfect reply. Just like I said, for some the truth will hurt too much for them to accept it.

Loinboy is so eated up by Hatred for Israelis he cannot understand that there is good in them too.

This is an interesting article from Arab News written by an Arab who tells it like it is. The comments are interesting too.

Glad you posted this article...That's what the Arab Spring is really about...getting rid of the Dictators, Sheiks and Kings who have stripped the Arabs of not only the necessities of life but of their human dignity!

That's why I have consistently applauded the Arab spring and have posted that Israel has a Historic opportunity to grasp a peace and start the healing,

Hahaha. Loiney, you don;t care about the Palis or the Israelis, you just hate Jews.

Go join stormfront, you;ll fit right in there !

So sorry that you don't like to hear what another Muslim has to say, especially one who is a grownup who makes sense and not a kid like you who posts a bunch of nothings. And no doubt one of the biggest cowards in real life is probably Loinboy (could he be a butcher's helper who cuts up the sirloins, the tenderloins, etc.?) who wants us to think he is really a tough guy.

So sorry that you don't like to hear what another Muslim has to say, especially one who is a grownup who makes sense and not a kid like you who posts a bunch of nothings. And no doubt one of the biggest cowards in real life is probably Loinboy (could he be a butcher's helper who cuts up the sirloins, the tenderloins, etc.?) who wants us to think he is really a tough guy.

Uh uh. That's exactly what I said in the first post..:eusa_whistle: ...short term memory loss..get it checked out Hoss

This only succeeds because the US medias crap journalism when it comes to Israel and our Congress who supports Israel no matter how right wing the government of Israel is. They also veto anything that works towards peace. If they do admit they aren't for peace. Yet they try to make an even worse argument that they aren't the aggressors. It's pathetic. And unfortunately in the US media there is only one side presented when it comes to Israel. :cool:
Just whom do you think you are kidding? The media here is so liberal and is always knocking Israel. If the media was actually fair, they would be giving huge coverage to what is happening in the Muslim world to innocent people instead of always concentrating on Israel. And, you seem to forget that Congress is elected, and if their constituents (U.S. citizens) want Congress to stick up for Israel, then that is what Congress will do. Meanwhile, thank goodness there are on-line news sources like Dawn.com, Jakarta News, the Times of India, etc. so that we are able to keep abreast of what is happening elsewhere.

Hahaha. Loiney, you don;t care about the Palis or the Israelis
That's right, I don't! Why should I? What happens there, doesn't affect my daily life at all. I could care less.

Congratulations, that's a true statement! It also proves your next statement is full of shit!
...you just hate Jews.
Why would I do that, when I don't care? People who don't care about things, have no emotion towards them, good or bad. They just don't expend the energy for things they don't care about. And hate, takes energy to maintain. And besides, I'm a Catholic. Why would I give a shit about a religion I don't subscribe to?

Go join stormfront, you;ll fit right in there !
I went over there once, just to fuck with the rednecks. Fucking with them is as fun as fucking with the neocons. My user name was Rob Whitey. But I didn't stay long. They have this weird rule that your first 50 posts have to be reviewed by a moderator before its posted. And I thought to myself, "Man, you mean to tell me, you guys are so pussy, you can't handle what someone says off the cuff? You have to have mommy or daddy decide whether you get to hear the bad stuff? You only wanna hear the shit that strokes your dick?"

Too bad, I would've had a lotta fun. That's okay, I'll just take it all out on YOU!

Now lookie here Princess. Please calm down. We need you here for fun & laughs. If you keep this up you will give yourself a stroke or something & end up as a real stiff daddy, in a long Black Caddy, going for a one way ride.

Fuck off, trollboy!

You wouldn't know the truth, if you took it rectally.

Just whom do you think you are kidding? The media here is so liberal and is always knocking Israel. If the media was actually fair, they would be giving huge coverage to what is happening in the Muslim world to innocent people instead of always concentrating on Israel. And, you seem to forget that Congress is elected, and if their constituents (U.S. citizens) want Congress to stick up for Israel, then that is what Congress will do. Meanwhile, thank goodness there are on-line news sources like Dawn.com, Jakarta News, the Times of India, etc. so that we are able to keep abreast of what is happening elsewhere.

Yeah liberal..psh...like during the flotilla incident...so liberal against Israel :eusa_hand:

Glad you posted this article...That's what the Arab Spring is really about...getting rid of the Dictators, Sheiks and Kings who have stripped the Arabs of not only the necessities of life but of their human dignity!

That's why I have consistently applauded the Arab spring and have posted that Israel has a Historic opportunity to grasp a peace and start the healing,
Do you really think, Pbel, that the Muslim world actually wants to make friends with Israel when you have Muslim countries like in the following article?
Anti-Semitism without Jews in Malaysia | Full Comment | National Post

Do you really think, Pbel, that the Muslim world actually wants to make friends with Israel when you have Muslim countries like in the following article?
Anti-Semitism without Jews in Malaysia | Full Comment | National Post

:eusa_hand: stop right there. You agreed on the "fact" that the Muslim world doesn't care about the Palestinians. You're starting to sound like Mitt Romney right now. It's not about the Muslim world. It's Palestinians and Israelis. Israel needs to quit diverting and making excuses. They can make peace but they don't want it. It's not got to do with the Muslim world

Forum List

Back