Arab- Muslim Waves of Immigration to Palestine (the Land of Israel )

Palestine was a name granted to a partition that has since been dissolved with 78% of that "Palestinian Partition" being granted to Trans-Jordan prior to the creation of Israel.

Modern Israel was recreated from a dissolved Partition of land. Dissolved means unnamed.

Palestine was a name granted to a partition that has since been dissolved with 78% of that "Palestinian Partition" being granted to Trans-Jordan prior to the creation of Israel.

Modern Israel was recreated from a dissolved Partition of land. Dissolved means unnamed.

"Palestine" was invented by the Romans when they renamed the Jewish land of Judah, from which "Jew" is derived, "Palaestina" in retribution for the Bar Kokhba Jewish uprisings against Roman occupation, in an attempt to erase the 1000+ year Jewish connection with the land by naming it after the Philistines who were Greek ancient enemies of the Jews.

So-called "Palestinians" have absolutely no historic connection with "Palestine"

"Palestine" was invented by the Romans when they renamed the Jewish land of Judah, from which "Jew" is derived, "Palaestina" in retribution for the Bar Kokhba Jewish uprisings against Roman occupation, in an attempt to erase the 1000+ year Jewish connection with the land by naming it after the Philistines who were Greek ancient enemies of the Jews.

So-called "Palestinians" have absolutely no historic connection with "Palestine"

If they are born on the land, then the history transfers and belongs in their history. :)

The Jews did the same JStone. :) And Jews have Israel. And it is strong. And reality being what it is, from 1948 when the Jews were granted the partition, there was another partition granted. Why?

Because Lester B. Pearson (Canada) who drafted the partition agreement had both Arabs and Jews in mind and as did the rest of the planning community.

The problem was that the issue was hijacked by other Arab countries. I believe that had the Jews and Arabs been polled and no other countries allowed to participate, there would be two countries side by side and in peace.

The problem was and is that many of the other countries in the middle east want Israel destroyed.

And the issue of the Palestinians continues to grow, not abate. As I told Sunni Man.

Unilateral mass movement is tantamount to Genocide. I have grandchildren born in Israel. Their father is a Canadian and their mother is a Sabra Israeli.

You have no idea what you talk about and just like PF, all you want to do is wage fighting no battle.

If a deal is done, it will be nice that it will shut you and PF up. :eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh:

:eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

:razz:

Last edited:

If they are born on the land, then the history transfers and belongs in their history. :)

You just made that up schmeckle. Jews established sovereignty over Israel 3000 years ago. Palestinians are interlopers from Arabia and other Arab countries.

The Jews did the same JStone.

You just made that up, too, schmeckle.

You're high

[Unilateral mass movement is tantamount to Genocide. I have grandchildren born in Israel. Their father is a Canadian and their mother is a Sabra Israeli.

Wrong, schmeckle. Deportation of illegal Palestinian aliens intent on genocide of Jews does not itself constitute genocide. Such actions constitute self-defense guaranteed under the UN Charter.

You're high.

You forget yourself. My father was there. I still live there. I'm telling you that the Jews there understand what it is to give to get. I mean if you look at the original partition granted to Israel, there was NO Jerusalem granted. So, Israel is still ahead.

From your nice hidey holes you call for death. Both of you sicken me. You more.

Yes, I believe Judea and Samaria were given to the Jews. We've gained some of it back. Maybe someday we will have it all back.

I pray for that day.

But you fear and fight the reality of today with the past.

Why do they call it the past? It's past. The Jews don't need to prove our heritage. We want to find it, but it is not a need. Israel is recreated and strong.

It's time for peace imo and both you and PF believe war is the answer. An extreme from both sides! I suppose it fits in the classical sense, although I picture both of you in a cramped basement doing this.

Sad, that your time is spend on trying to protect something that you have no ability to protect. Back to the present JStone. That's where we all live.

What will happen, will happen, regardless of you and me. :)

You forget yourself. My father was there. I still live there. I'm telling you that the Jews there understand what it is to give to get. I mean if you look at the original partition granted to Israel, there was NO Jerusalem granted. So, Israel is still ahead.

Schmeckle, Jews lived in and ruled in Israel for 3000 years to today. Nobody "grants" Israel anything, schmeckle.

You're high.

Schmeckle, Jews lived in and ruled in Israel for 3000 years to today. Nobody "grants" Israel anything, schmeckle.

You're high.

The Jews were granted the partition of Israel. Go back to your basement.

The United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine was a resolution adopted on 29 November 1947 by the General Assembly of the United Nations. Its title was United Nations General Assembly Resolution 181 (II) Future Government of Palestine.

And the drafter was the Canadian Prime Minister Lester B. Pearson. I've read it many times in its entirety.

Both were granted, one accepted.

A/RES/181(II) of 29 November 1947

My father was there JStone.

You're high.

The United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine was a resolution adopted on 29 November 1947 by the General Assembly of the United Nations. Its title was United Nations General Assembly Resolution 181 (II) Future Government of Palestine.

And the drafter was the Canadian Prime Minister Lester B. Pearson. I've read it many times in its entirety.

Schmeckle, pay attention: Jews have owned Israel dating back to the Iron Age. Nobody grants Israel anything

Israel has existed 3000 years before the UN was even created.

You lose, as always, schmeckle.:clap2:

Last edited:

You're high.

It is common to point to UN General Assembly resolution 181 in an attempt to legitimize Israel. However, the proposed partition plan was sent to the Security Council for implementation and the Security Council declined to implement the plan.

Resolution 181 did not happen. It did not partition Palestine. It defined no borders. It transfered no land. It created no states.

You're high.

It is common to point to UN General Assembly resolution 181 in an attempt to legitimize Israel. However, the proposed partition plan was sent to the Security Council for implementation and the Security Council declined to implement the plan.

Resolution 181 did not happen. It did not partition Palestine. It defined no borders. It transfered no land. It created no states.

John F. Kennedy...
Israel was not created in order to disappear - Israel will endure and flourish. It is the child of hope and the home of the brave. It can neither be broken by adversity nor demoralized by success. It carries the shield of democracy and it honors the sword of freedom; and no area of the world has ever had an overabundance of democracy and freedom.

It is worth remembering, too, that Israel is a cause that stands beyond the ordinary changes and chances of American public life. In our pluralistic society, it has not been a Jewish cause - any more than Irish independence was solely the concern of Americans of Irish descent. The ideals of Zionism have, in the last half century, been repeatedly endorsed by Presidents and Members of Congress from both parties. Friendship for Israel is not a partisan matter. It is a national commitment.

http://www.un.org/en/members/countryinfo.asp?countryname=israel

Last edited:

John F. Kennedy...
Israel was not created in order to disappear - Israel will endure and flourish. It is the child of hope and the home of the brave. It can neither be broken by adversity nor demoralized by success. It carries the shield of democracy and it honors the sword of freedom; and no area of the world has ever had an overabundance of democracy and freedom.

It is worth remembering, too, that Israel is a cause that stands beyond the ordinary changes and chances of American public life. In our pluralistic society, it has not been a Jewish cause - any more than Irish independence was solely the concern of Americans of Irish descent. The ideals of Zionism have, in the last half century, been repeatedly endorsed by Presidents and Members of Congress from both parties. Friendship for Israel is not a partisan matter. It is a national commitment.

United Nations member States - Information Sources

That has nothing to do with resolution 181.

John F. Kennedy...

That has nothing to do with resolution 181.

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton...
On behalf of President Obama and the people of the United States, I am delighted to send best wishes to the people of Israel on your 63rd National Day this May 10 – a young nation, but a rich history that holds deep meaning for so many. Your achievements are a testament to your hardworking citizens, innovative economy, and commitment to democratic institutions. Israel has been a beacon of hope and freedom for so many around the world.

Sixty-three years ago the United States was the first country to recognize Israel's independence, and that spirit of kinship continues to guide us today. Our two countries are united by a deep, unshakable friendship and bond. We are bound together by our shared values and history pursuing freedom, equality and democracy. And this relationship is deepening every day. Whether it’s our security partnerships or the expanding economic and trade collaborations – our work together is securing a brighter future for all our people.

Israel's National Day

Last edited:
Still nothing about resolution 181.

Barack Obama to UN General Assembly (September 23)...
Israel is a sovereign state, and the historic homeland of the Jewish people.

It should be clear to all that efforts to chip away at Israel's legitimacy will only be met by the unshakeable opposition of the United States. Remarks by the President to the United Nations General Assembly | The White House

Forum List

Back