Arab Muslim Nazi Collaboration

Stone -

Let's stay on topic, thanks.

I will now start to post the 50 examples of Christian terror I mentioned earlier. I will keep posting these unti JStone and Roady admit that Christian terrorists exist.

#1 was Argentine and Jacobo Timerman.

#2 is Guatemala and Rios Montt.

José Efraín Ríos Montt (born June 16, 1926) is a former de facto President of Guatemala, dictator, army general, and former president of Congress. In the 2003 presidential elections, he unsuccessfully ran as the candidate of the ruling Guatemalan Republican Front (FRG).

Huehuetenango-born Ríos Montt remains one of the most controversial figures in Guatemala. Two Truth Commissions, the REMHI report, sponsored by the Roman Catholic Church, and the CEH report, conducted by the United Nations as part of the 1996 Accords of Firm and Durable Peace, documented widespread human rights abuses committed by Ríos Montt's military regime, including widespread massacres, rape, torture, and acts of genocide against the indigenous population. Supporters claim that he had to rule with an iron hand because the country was becoming unstable due to the civil war. Ríos Montt has, at times, had close ties to the United States who gave him aid to fight against left-wing guerrillas.

Efraín Ríos Montt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Does this not sound like terror to you, Stone?

Repeating the same mistakes doesn't make them correct, it merely demonstrates your own self-defeat

Christian doctrine teaches peace. Those who go against Christian doctrine are in violation of it.

Islamic doctrine teaches hatred and mass murder. Those who comply are in accord with Islamic doctrine.

You're done. Run along

JStone -

No, YOUR INTERPRETATION of the bible teaches peace.

YOUR interpretation of the bible also justifies racial hatred.

Not everyone agrees with either interpretation.

Chrsitianity is used to justify violence and terror on a daily basis - and I will continue to prove that to you until such time as you understand that it is true.

Feel free to comment or debate the various examples as they appear - I assume you will be very familiar with most of them. Have you been to Argentina and Guatemala, by the way?

Example 1: Argentina:

Jacobo Timerman (6 January 1923 – 11 November 1999) was a Jewish Argentine publisher, journalist, and author who was persecuted and honored for confronting the atrocities of the Argentine military regime's Dirty War. Born in Bar, Ukraine, Timerman and his family emigrated to Argentina in 1928.

During the 1960s, Timerman established himself as a popular journalist, and, before the decade had come to a close, was already able to found two different weekly news magazines. Later, from 1971 to 1977, Timerman edited and published the left-leaning daily La Opinión. Under his leadership, this paper publicized news and criticisms of the human rights violations of the Argentine government during the early years of the Dirty War as a result of investigations about his relationship with David Graiver.[1] On 15 April 1977, Timerman was arrested by the military. Thereafter, he was subjected to electric shock torture, beatings, and solitary confinement. These experiences were chronicled in his 1981 book Prisoner Without a Name, Cell Without a Number, and a 1983 movie by the same name. The Armed Forces who seized power in 1966, overthrowing president Illia, began a repressive and unpopular regime, characteristic for its violent actions against Argentina's universities and for its policy of establishing strict and conservative catholic morals.

Do you accept this is an example of Christian terror?

btw, My source is his book 'Prisoner without a name, Cell without a number."

Jacobo Timerman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No. You still don't understand the difference between religion based oppression and terror, and just plain oppression, corruption, and persecution? You cited me one of hundreds of thousands if not millions of cases where those who speak out against a govt are tortured or killed. In other words you are just hot air and still got nothin'.

Example 1: Argentina:

Jacobo Timerman (6 January 1923 – 11 November 1999) was a Jewish Argentine publisher, journalist, and author who was persecuted and honored for confronting the atrocities of the Argentine military regime's Dirty War. Born in Bar, Ukraine, Timerman and his family emigrated to Argentina in 1928.

During the 1960s, Timerman established himself as a popular journalist, and, before the decade had come to a close, was already able to found two different weekly news magazines. Later, from 1971 to 1977, Timerman edited and published the left-leaning daily La Opinión. Under his leadership, this paper publicized news and criticisms of the human rights violations of the Argentine government during the early years of the Dirty War as a result of investigations about his relationship with David Graiver.[1] On 15 April 1977, Timerman was arrested by the military. Thereafter, he was subjected to electric shock torture, beatings, and solitary confinement. These experiences were chronicled in his 1981 book Prisoner Without a Name, Cell Without a Number, and a 1983 movie by the same name. The Armed Forces who seized power in 1966, overthrowing president Illia, began a repressive and unpopular regime, characteristic for its violent actions against Argentina's universities and for its policy of establishing strict and conservative catholic morals.

Do you accept this is an example of Christian terror?

btw, My source is his book 'Prisoner without a name, Cell without a number."

Jacobo Timerman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No. You still don't understand the difference between religion based oppression and terror, and just plain oppression, corruption, and persecution? You cited me one of hundreds of thousands if not millions of cases where those who speak out against a govt are tortured or killed. In other words you are just hot air and still got nothin'.

It's clear that he/she is either mentally ill or just dumb or just a troll. Don't waste your oxygen in the expectation of rational, informed thought.

Roudy -

What I posted here is only the first of some 50 examples of Christian terror and violence I intend to post. They cover the range from organized rape, bombings, torture, massacres and everything we might consider to be terror. I think most of them fit within the parameters of terror, but of course you may find the bombings more interesting.

As we go through the 50 examples (largely from the 12 countries listed earlier) we will begin to see a picture of Christianity not a million miles away from the image of Islam you guys seek to portray. There are interpretations of the bible which are very Old Testament in nature, which are based on vengeance, oppression and coercion.

Let's shift our attention for a moment from Christianity to that other religion of peace - Judaism.

Example 3: The King David Hotel bombing, Israel.

The King David Hotel bombing was an attack carried out by the militant right-wing Zionist underground organization Irgun on the wing housing the British Miltary headquarters of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem on 22 July 1946. 91 people of various nationalities were killed and 46 were injured.

The Irgun, considered to be terrorists by Mi5, planted a bomb in the basement of wing of the main building of the hotel which housed the Mandate Secretariat and offices of the British military headquarters. Warnings were sent by telephone, including one to the hotel's own switchboard, which the hotel staff decided to ignore, but none directly to the British authorities. A possible reason why the warning was ignored was that hoax bomb warnings were rife at the time...

King David Hotel bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, guys - does this sound like terror to you?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Here's a youtube about your pedophile prophet's marriage to a 6 year old when he was 53

Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad...
Muhammad [53 years old] married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shifty Saigon: "Now that I have egg on my face, um, let's shift to Jews". I have to admit, these morons can be very entertaining at times. Now it wants to talk about the bombing of British military HQ in British occupied Palestine, of which the Jews issued several warnings to the Brits.

So tell us, where did you convert to Islam? Was it in prison? And did you change your name to Mohammad? Was your conversion painful back there?

Shifty Saigon: "Now that I have egg on my face, um, let's shift to Jews". I have to admit, these morons can be very entertaining at times. Now it wants to talk about the bombing of British military HQ in British occupied Palestine, of which the Jews issued several warnings to the Brits.

So tell us, where did you convert to Islam? Was it in prison? And did you change your name to Mohammad? Was your conversion painful back there?

Conversion to islime is easy: Recite the shahada for 30 seconds and boom you're an instant pedophile worshipper and may beat your wife and honor kill your children as per the religion of peace :bow3:

Converting FROM islime not so easy: The penalty under sharia is death

Last edited:
Roudy & Stone -

I do have 47 more examples of Christian terror to present, and I will present them all in detail.

But I think the King David hotel bombing is a very good, and very interesting example of terror.

Do you both accept that this IS a terrorist act?

btw - Roudby - obviously you know that I am not a Muslim, but neither do I consider it an insult. Call me one if you wish. On Stormfront everyone called me a Jew!!!

Roudy -

When will you be presenting your Middle East CV?

You said you were "well qualified" to discuss this topic - I challenge you to back that up, and will continue to remind you about it until you do.

Roudy & Stone -

I do have 47 more examples of Christian terror to present, and I will present them all in detail.

But I think the King David hotel bombing is a very good, and very interesting example of terror.

btw - Roudby - obviously you know that I am not a Muslim, but neither do I consider it an insult. Call me one if you wish. On Stormfront everyone called me a Jew!!!
Yeah right, you visit stormfront to defend racism against Jews, I have a used car for sale, my name is Queen Mary and the moon is made of Swiss Cheese. Have you tried comedy?

Let's shift our attention for a moment from Christianity to that other religion of peace - Judaism.

Example 3: The King David Hotel bombing, Israel.

The King David Hotel bombing was an attack carried out by the militant right-wing Zionist underground organization Irgun on the wing housing the British Miltary headquarters of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem on 22 July 1946. 91 people of various nationalities were killed and 46 were injured.

The Irgun, considered to be terrorists by Mi5, planted a bomb in the basement of wing of the main building of the hotel which housed the Mandate Secretariat and offices of the British military headquarters. Warnings were sent by telephone, including one to the hotel's own switchboard, which the hotel staff decided to ignore, but none directly to the British authorities. A possible reason why the warning was ignored was that hoax bomb warnings were rife at the time...

King David Hotel bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, guys - does this sound like terror to you?

How many women and children died in that incident?

Btw, Judaism never said it's the "religion of peace".

Roudy -

Please stay on topic.

Do you consider the bombing of the King David hotel to be an act or terror?

Please post honestly, and with substantive comments.

btw. I have provided my handles on 2 Nazi forums. I urge you to search for my posts and decide for yourself what the politics sounds like.

Roudy -

When will you be presenting your Middle East CV?

You said you were "well qualified" to discuss this topic - I challenge you to back that up, and will continue to remind you about it until you do.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sRCbp29j14]Mental Illness Awareness Week Commercial 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Roudy & Stone -

Yup he's sat down and counted them, 47. Not 53, not 101, it's exactly 47. And then you wonder why people laugh at your sorry asses. Obviously if you cannot distinguish between the holy war aka Jihad of murder and terror that Muslims are engaging in on a worldwide basis and the behavior and code of ethics and respect for innocent human life that the rest of the faiths follow, well, let's say you are at least a few French fries short of a Happy Meal.

It seems you are having trouble coming up with the examples of Christianity based terror you bragged (lied) about providing. Any idea if it's going to be before or after Ramadan?

How many women and children died in that incident?

Btw, Judaism never said it's the "religion of peace".

I'm not sure of the numbers of women or children killed, but Sir John Shaw said: "He said, "British, Arabs, Jews, Greeks, Armenians; senior officers, police, my orderly, my chauffeur, messengers, guards, men and women - young and old - they were my friends."

More people were killed than by any bombing carried out in the subsequent conflict (prior to independence) I believe.

Yes, I do agree with your latter point - I think Judaism has always accepted and embraced the spirit of the Maccabees, and with some good reason.

Roudy -

I said that I would post 50 examples of Christian terror. I have posted 3 examples - there are 47 to go.

I will post the others when you respond to the latest example posted.

For the third time - do you consider the bombing of the King David hotel to be an act of terror?

You have claimed to be "well qualified" to discuss this topic - and yet during the past week you have not posted a single comment of any substance at all. Do you ever post anything other than gibberish and racist abuse C&Ped straight off Stormfront?

Stone -

Again, you are talking about YOUR interpretation of the bible. You are not God. Yours is not the only interpretation.

The Argentine government clearly have a different interpretation from you, otherwise they would not torture Jews in the name of Christ, right?

Many Christians interpret the bible to mean that one should not hate on the basis of colour or ethnicity. You have another interpretation which justifies your hatred.

Only God knows which interpretation is correct.

Just wanted to say that in connection to that and according to the point you're trying to make, that you're right.

There is no point in saying that in the Jewish community (Let's talk about Israel, not the outside Jews, since they truely are peacefull, God bless them) there is no terror.

Baruch Goldstein, The Amir family, Natan Zadda, they all acted with terror against Jews and non Jews, there is no denying that. Fact that all of them were religious people and thought they pleased God's will while killing innocent people, is twice as wrong and sickening.

They have their supporters, each terrorist who acts in name of religion and ideology has supporters, but most of the Israeli community rejects those kind of people, and reject their view of Judaism.

Hagai Amir, brother of Yigal Amir, was released from prison, and the community he came from rejects him, calling him a killer and says he brings dirt to the place he comes from, Rabbis all over Israel told the religious community all over the state to ignore him, not let him be present in Minyan or any other religious rituals, since he is not "Ben Shel Melech" ("Son of the king", a way of honor to call a believing Jew).

It has a lot to do with how the rest of people see those criminals.

Forum List

Back