Arab muslim culture....still garbage

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
Young Arabs have bleak, depressing reality in Middle East, UN report finds - CNN.com

I am certain that this horrific situation for arab muslims, which has gone on for oh, about 14 centuries, can all be placed at the foot of Israel, the jews, Trump, America, the lack of a two-state solution, etc.

How come arab muslims cannot build a single, modern, functioning society - is that Israel's fault also?

When will the arab muslims learn, if ever, that islam is a cancerous death cult that retards progress, and has no justification to exist?

Young Arabs have bleak, depressing reality in Middle East, UN report finds - CNN.com

I am certain that this horrific situation for arab muslims, which has gone on for oh, about 14 centuries, can all be placed at the foot of Israel, the jews, Trump, America, the lack of a two-state solution, etc.

How come arab muslims cannot build a single, modern, functioning society - is that Israel's fault also?

When will the arab muslims learn, if ever, that islam is a cancerous death cult that retards progress, and has no justification to exist?

There is Islam, and there is also the absolutely extreme degree of inbreeding. Together, they act as a one/two punch keeping them primitive and unproductive.

You male dominator god adherents are all alike at the end of the day. Ancient hatreds from a primitive time of grand superstition.

What a naive post .

The Muslim world is varied . What goes on in Jordan, the Emirates , Lebanon , turkey , is far different that say Saudi Arabia or Yemen .

• Banned
What a naive post. The Muslim world is varied . What goes on in Jordan, the Emirates , Lebanon , turkey , is far different that say Saudi Arabia or Yemen .

1) Turkey is not part of the mideast
2) that there are slight variations between the countries is meaningless, the UN report shows a consistent failing and measure of terrorism across the entire region.

Did you even read the article, dimwit?

• Banned
You male dominator god adherents are all alike at the end of the day. Ancient hatreds from a primitive time of grand superstition.

Nice deflection try, fool. No other group is responsible for the level of terrorism and economic failings as the arab muslims. Go back to your milk, cookies and sesame street programs.

Damn, you are a veritable idiotic platitude generator.

You aren't the sock of CClaytondumfuque by any chance, are you?

Nice deflection try, fool. No other group is responsible for the level of terrorism and economic failings as the arab muslims. Go back to your milk, cookies and sesame street programs.

Oh horse shit, you believers have hated each other for centuries. Go do your damn dirt yourself.

Glad you were offended shoog.

I am always offended by utter stupidity and mindless drivel.

Arab muslim culture....still garbage

Well now, I wouldn't go dat far...

... Uncle Ferd likes...

... dem bellydancers...

... an' baklava...

... an' dat music Scheherazade.

haven't contributed dick to the world in over 700 years!!:ack-1: Need a special-ops branch of the CIA that has one sole mission........to hunt down and assassinate the radicals one by one from sniper fire a mile away!! Good night s0ns!! These people understand this...........seeing heads removed with a single shot and not knowing who the fuck did it!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Id sign up tomorrow but my username on a local gun board is "missedagain":lmao:

haven't contributed dick to the world in over 700 years!!:ack-1: Need a special-ops branch of the CIA that has one sole mission........to hunt down and assassinate the radicals one by one from sniper fire a mile away!! Good night s0ns!! These people understand this...........seeing heads removed with a single shot and not knowing who the fuck did it!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

What about Apple? Steve Job's father was an Arab Muslim.

What about Apple? Steve Job's father was an Arab Muslim.

so? his mother wasn't and his father was quite a bit disconnected, culturally

besides which------what is an "arab"

An Arab is someone that speaks Arabic and has assumed Arabian cultural nuances. As opposed to an Arabian from the Arabian peninsula, who is a Bedouin. His father was a Muslim Syrian who does not look at all like an Arabian Bedouin. His name was Abdul Fattah Jandali.

steve-jobs-jandali-father_thumb800.jpg

besides which------what is an "arab"

An Arab is someone that speaks Arabic and has assumed Arabian cultural nuances. As opposed to an Arabian from the Arabian peninsula, who is a Bedouin. His father was a Muslim Syrian who does not look at all like an Arabian Bedouin. His name was Abdul Fattah Jandali.

steve-jobs-jandali-father_thumb800.jpg

good of you to supply a semi reasonable definition of "what is an arab" ------so many arabist/Baathist dogs harbor delusions about the term

Forum List

Back