Arab/Leftist Olive Tree Vandals Busted by Jewish Film Crew

anyone surprised? sherri? would you comment please?------your people LOVE those cameras

Well thats how you harvest olives, and now is the time to harvest, the higher up branch's get cut down so that next year you wont need a ladder to reach the fruit, in the video they dont run away when the Police arrive and as you say no arrests were made

wrong again----Olives are harvested by SHAKING THE BRANCHES ---The olives "ready" fall to the ground onto sheets or nets placed there----and they are bundled up and carted away. Your claim that people go up there and pick them one by one is actually stupid. The tree does not attain heights that would require the idiocy you claim -----you got anymore jokes?

Last edited:
No, No Jokes, but I do have Olive trees
heres a picture of an olive tree that has not been pruned
Big-tree-clean.jpg

Where do you think green olives come from? shaking is only good for ripe (black) olives

you are confused-----the colors are related to the PROCESSING of the little bitter balls

Well thats how you harvest olives, and now is the time to harvest, the higher up branch's get cut down so that next year you wont need a ladder to reach the fruit, in the video they dont run away when the Police arrive and as you say no arrests were made
You have definitely never harvested olives. That's for sure.

Green olives. Black olives. All olives. They're all harvested the same way here. Shaking isn't enough to get them all. Even the Arabs beat the branches.

I don't know about where you live, but here, the olives are green and then turn black. They can be harvested at either stage, dependingon what you want.

Do you even know what an olive tree looks like? I don't think so.

And yes- I do know about olives. besides having my own- which I harvest, I live in the more-recently-liberated areas and am surrounded by olive growers.

Last edited:
You have definitely never harvested olives. That's for sure.

Green olives. Black olives. All olives. They're all harvested the same way here. Shaking isn't enough to get them all. Even the Arabs beat the branches.

I don't know about where you live, but here, the olives are green and then turn black. They can be harvested at either stage, dependingon what you want.

Do you even know what an olive tree looks like? I don't think so.

And yes- I do know about olives. besides having my own- which I harvest, I live in the more-recently-liberated areas and am surrounded by olive growers.

If you have read all the posts in this thread you would know I have Olive trees and green olives are picked by hand to avoid bruising, that is unless you only want them for making olive oil

the olive oil thing is the MAIN REASON for ----arab olive growing----the olives are KNOCKED off the tree -------caught ----bundled up and most shipped to the press ----------some are sorted out of the mess for other purposes but if you really want to PICK THEM ONE BY ONE-------go right ahead------just do not expect much of a profit out of your labor

Really pathetic, these Zionist and Zionist enablers attacks on Palestinians harvesting their own olive harvests. HASBARA HAS NO LIMITS AND NO MORALITY! How shameful of these Zionists and want to be Zionists! How I thank Jesus I am not a Zionist or Zionist enabler! Hunting down Gentiles to ethnically cleanse from their indigenous lands and slaughter or defend such acts, such a waste of humanity! Sherri

Last edited:
yes Sherri-----you are a waste of humanity------as jesus noted CAST NOT PEARLS BEFORE SWINE-------he was quoting the talmud-----guess who the swine are...........or in this case-----guess who the sow is

the olive oil thing is the MAIN REASON for ----arab olive growing----the olives are KNOCKED off the tree -------caught ----bundled up and most shipped to the press ----------some are sorted out of the mess for other purposes but if you really want to PICK THEM ONE BY ONE-------go right ahead------just do not expect much of a profit out of your labor

I pick my olives, as i enjoy the fruits of my labor, And being non jewish, I dont look for a profit, but enjoy that which I have grown

Last edited:
wrong again----the colors are still related to the processing method-----the ripe olive is purple and can be processed to black----AND the less than ripe olive can ALSO be processed to black-----so that the olive remains FIRM ---rather than the soft oily greek style thing------think california canned

wrong again----the colors are still related to the processing method-----the ripe olive is purple and can be processed to black----AND the less than ripe olive can ALSO be processed to black-----so that the olive remains FIRM ---rather than the soft oily greek style thing------think california canned

Your grasping at straws here, a green olive is picked by hand to avoid bruising for use as table olives, no process other than nature can turn a green olive black

Have another shot of Gin, and try again Bubbie

jos is clueless------canned black olives are rendered black----in the canning process-----that is why they are much more firm than -----the greek things----

I pick my olives, as i enjoy the fruits of my labor, And being non jewish, I dont look for a profit, but enjoy that which I have grown
That would make you a fool if you have enough to sell and enjoy, but don't do both.

The Arabs here all sell their olives, and many even sell olive oil by the side of the road too. Does that make them Jewish?

Forum List

Back