Arab Israelis 'have nowhere to hide' if war breaks out

Thermobaric munitions will burn them to death in their "shelters" More humane than a long train journey

Shortage of shelters in Arab communities throughout Israel concerns residents amid reports of possible strike in Iran; some say will flee to relatives in territories if missiles fall

Arab Israelis 'have nowhere to hide' if war breaks out - Israel News, Ynetnews

What kind of shelters will protect the (self) chosen tribe over the other tribe when Thermobaric munitions start to hit?

All you Jew haters using the "chosen people" crap could stuck this jealous-zealous claim to where the sun doesn't shine!:mad:

Shortage of shelters in Arab communities throughout Israel concerns residents amid reports of possible strike in Iran; some say will flee to relatives in territories if missiles fall

Arab Israelis 'have nowhere to hide' if war breaks out - Israel News, Ynetnews

What kind of shelters will protect the (self) chosen tribe over the other tribe when Thermobaric munitions start to hit?

All you Jew haters using the "chosen people" crap could stuck this jealous-zealous claim to where the sun doesn't shine!:mad:
Amen and along with their un-trained goat.

And the international community should've been busying itself with humanitarian relocation of arabs-palistanians, in view of this dire crap, starting yesterday, of course.

They don't fulfill equal duties as the Jews. there are Arab towns who untill recently didn't pay taxes. Therefor, they cannot complain they don't have shelters or alarms systems. Those who do fullfill their duties, should be having those services equaly.

And the Palestinians who call for equal rights are the enemies of the state.

The Palestinians are enemies of Israel because they kill innocent civilians. They demend rights that they can only get as long as they don't bite the hands that feeds them. Wanna say, you cannot ask me to give you rights, while at the same time you do everything in your power to harm me. you get your rights ones you respect mine.

well, that sounds like a pretty good description of an apartheid state to me.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Not true. Were not you the one to insist that Palestine has borders but Israel doesn't. All a matter of names? Let us say Israel Hashleima has borders but Palestine is a fiction.

How does THAT work out for ya?:tongue:

OK except Palestine has borders and Israel does not. Israel is inside Palestine's borders.

I believe that is called an occupation.

Palestine is INSIDE Israel's borders.

I believe it is called "the complete land of Israel"

383831_241974145860508_100001437723087_707838_1763310461_n.jpg

well, i will say one thing. it is refreshing to meet an honest jew who is willing to post a map showing the true intent of the zionists. most of your comrades are such liars, not that they were really fooling anyone.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
If we are in such a great conflict about names, than it can't be completely meaningless.

Israel is the one always doing the name game.

Not true. Were not you the one to insist that Palestine has borders but Israel doesn't. All a matter of names? Let us say Israel Hashleima has borders but Palestine is a fiction.

How does THAT work out for ya?:tongue:

Lipush...it would appear that centuries of history have eluded you...I really don't mind you sharing your ignorance with the board, but at least have the humility to acknowledge that your grip on world history is that of a four-year old....LOL

did anyone here ever have a discussion with an honest and candid muslim as to the true agenda of muslims? I have been a jew all my life----and now understand the true agenda of jews-------anyone interested?

Lipush:

The Palestinians are enemies of Israel because they kill innocent civilians. They demend rights that they can only get as long as they don't bite the hands that feeds them. Wanna say, you cannot ask me to give you rights, while at the same time you do everything in your power to harm me. you get your rights ones you respect mine.

......I suppose it would be rude to remind this impossibly ignorant propaganda-parrot that the lion's share of civilians killed belongs to the Palestinians...Israel has killed scores and scores of women...children...elderly, so naturally following the hypocritical dictates of Zionist polemics, the charge is re-directed at the victims. You honestly wonder how Jews can approximate such measured stupidity....where is that intellectual resource that they constantly boast of??? Lipush is a typical example of the insolence, and luxurious stupidity that virtually defines sidewalk-Zionism in American....sigh

Lipush:

......I suppose it would be rude to remind this impossibly ignorant propaganda-parrot that the lion's share of civilians killed belongs to the Palestinians...Israel has killed scores and scores of women...children...elderly, so naturally following the hypocritical dictates of Zionist polemics, the charge is re-directed at the victims. You honestly wonder how Jews can approximate such measured stupidity....where is that intellectual resource that they constantly boast of??? Lipush is a typical example of the insolence, and luxurious stupidity that virtually defines sidewalk-Zionism in American....sigh

the persons who SCREAM "YOU ARE GUILTY" in war by virtue of WHO KILLED THE MOST in any specific encounter are usually the losers------in islamic lore and "culture" the biggest killers are actually the biggest heroes -----if the killer happens to be muslim The more the sluts with the bombs on their whorish asses MURDER ----the more adulated they are. -----somehow the rapist pig got to be a GREAT HERO because not only did he kill a lot and rape many, he also gave that opportunity to those who agreed to kiss his ass. There is no question that in their efforts to murder Israelis----lots of muslims have died as Nus-kharah-allah learned ------to his regret-------things did not turn out as he planned. Poor Nasser died of a broken heart having lost his own army rather than dance on piles of dead Israeli babies as he had planned. No matter how ardently the jihadists of today try to emulate the rapist pig-------they do fall short many times Their mourning their LOST RAPE AND THROAT SLITTING OPPORTUNITIES is heartbreaking -----it is even worse for their ladies who do not get that ULULATING opportunity if there are no dead bodies over which to dance

Forum List

Back