ARAB FREEZE: American Approval Plummets...

I would respect these Arab Nations who hate us a whole lot more if they refused to accept our Money. Till i see that happen,i'll just assume this is just another shake-down attempt by them. Make the Americans feel guilty and then rape their Taxpayers again. A vicious circle for sure. Just stop taking our Money and i'll listen.

The Arab countries don't have any pride, they'll take money from anyone even the "Great Satan", hell the Arab Countries were in behind the scenes talks with Israel on trying to get them to bomb Irans nuclear facilities.

A Muslim father catches his son masturbating. He says, "Don't do that my son, or Allah will strike you blind." The child says, "Abu, I'm over here."

Q: How do you get a Muslim woman pregnant?
A: Dress her up as a goat.

Did you hear the one about the Muslim who won a Nobel Prize in Mathematics?
Neither did I.

Q. How many muslims does it take to change a roll of toilet paper?
A. What's toilet paper?

Q. What do Muslim men do during foreplay?
A. Tickle the goat under the chin.

Here are a few tasteless jokes even al-Qaeda can appreciate:

Q. How many Muslim extremists will it take to destroy America?
A. None, American Liberals can do it all by themselves, thank you.

Did you hear about the prostitute who came out of a bar and was stoned? She didn't survive.

Did you hear about the greatest bash they ever had in Bali? Everyone was bombed. (this last one makes Bin Laden roll on the floor, piss in his robe, and kiss his goat)

Mohammed heard one of his wives was leaving him, so he rushed home where he found her on the carpet in front of the tent with her belongings; he sat beside her and said, “I heard you were planning to leave me?”

She replied, “Yes, I heard your other wives saying you were a pedophile!”

Mohammed thinks for a minute or so and then responds, “that's a mighty big word for a 6 year old."

Q. How did the Muslim adulteress cross the road?
A. She was dragged by her feet, kicking and screaming, then she was stoned to death by a baying lynch-mob of brainwashed psychopaths.

Q. Did you hear the one about the violent 53 year-old paedophile?
A. Yes. He is revered by one fifth of the world's population as the one who started the world's most intolerant, repressive, misogynistic and violent religion.

I would respect these Arab Nations who hate us a whole lot more if they refused to accept our Money. Till i see that happen,i'll just assume this is just another shake-down attempt by them. Make the Americans feel guilty and then rape their Taxpayers again. A vicious circle for sure. Just stop taking our Money and i'll listen.

The Arab countries don't have any pride, they'll take money from anyone even the "Great Satan", hell the Arab Countries were in behind the scenes talks with Israel on trying to get them to bomb Irans nuclear facilities.

Yea so true. I actually don't mind them hating us. But i do mind pouring $Billions in Tax Dollars in there. What have we gotten for all the $Trillions we've given over there? All i see is burning American Flags and "Death to America!" chants. This is not a worthy American Taxpayer investment. I mean we can't even get these idiots to vote with us in the UN. Time to stop flushing Tax Dollars down the Arab Toilet.

Yea so true. I actually don't mind them hating us. But i do mind pouring $Billions in Tax Dollars in there. What have we gotten for all the $Trillions we've given over there? All i see is burning American Flags and "Death to America!" chants. This is not a worthy American Taxpayer investment. I mean we can't even get these idiots to vote with us in the UN. Time to stop flushing Tax Dollars down the Arab Toilet.

I agree, we seem to think if we throw enough money at people their attitudes begin to change and maybe they can turn their countries around. The only country in the region who seems to really make use of our money is Israel, they are the only democracy in the region and they have a good economy and at least they don't hate the USA. Every other country we give money to over there is a poverty stricken third world shit hole full of raging anti American hatred, and I think giving them money just makes things worse.

And why are so many Americans starving for Arab affection? That just seems so bizarre to me. Most Americans don't particularly love Arabs in the Middle East either. So starving for their affection really is pretty silly. Maybe it's time for the 'Arab Street' to start worrying about what the 'American Street' thinks about them? It's pretty old & stale only hearing about what the 'Arab Street' thinks about us. Their opinions aren't anymore important than ours. And since we're giving them all that cash,i think it's time we start making some demands. Like not voting against us in the UN all the time. I think that's a fair demand. And if they don't like that,they can refuse to accept our Cash. I'm sick of all the Kowtowing to the 'Arab Street.' It's time for a different approach over there.

And why are so many Americans starving for Arab affection? That just seems so bizarre to me. Most Americans don't particularly love Arabs in the Middle East either. So starving for their affection really is pretty silly. Maybe it's time for the 'Arab Street' to start worrying about what the 'American Street' thinks about them? It's pretty old & stale only hearing about what the 'Arab Street' thinks about us. Their opinions aren't anymore important than ours. And since we're giving them all that cash,i think it's time we start making some demands. Like not voting against us in the UN all the time. I think that's a fair demand. And if they don't like that,they can refuse to accept our Cash. I'm sick of all the Kowtowing to the 'Arab Street.' It's time for a different approach over there.

I don't think our cultures are ever going to be particularly fond of each other, theres just too many differences in our countries, culture, society etc I don't think we are ever going to fall in love with the Arabs, just like they are never going to like us. I deployed to Saudi Arabia before 9/11 and the US was still hated and this was before we invaded Iraq, Afghanistan or anything like that, the excuses I would hear is they hate our hedonistic culture, our women are whores and they are pissed that US Troops are on Muslim soil. Even if we all packed up and left, they would still hate us for supporting Israel. Stop supporting Israel, and they will find another reason. This is just the way things are going to be, also if we are going to giving them all this damn money there needs to be a few strings attached, like more rights for women, civil rights, especially for non Muslims, but we just hand them the money and they do whatever they want.

Last edited:
We don't pay these countries for their people to like us. We pay the governments to keep the people in check so that we don't have to. Lesser of two evils I suppose.

We don't pay these countries for their people to like us. We pay the governments to keep the people in check so that we don't have to. Lesser of two evils I suppose.

Yeah but their not keeping anyone in check, the region is ripe with Militancy and look at all the uprisings in Egypt, Yemen, Libya, Syria etc and all the terrorist bullshit in Pakistan and Lebanon, who also recieve US moneys. Most of that money went into the leaders pockets anyways.

I don't think our cultures are ever going to be particularly fond of each other, theres just too many differences in our countries, culture, society etc I don't think we are ever going to fall in love with the Arabs, just like they are never going to like us. I deployed to Saudi Arabia before 9/11 and the US was still hated and this was before we invaded Iraq, Afghanistan or anything like that, the excuses I would hear is they hate our hedonistic culture, our women are whores and they are pissed that US Troops are on Muslim soil. Even if we all packed up and left, they would still hate us for supporting Israel. Stop supporting Israel, and they will find another reason. This is just the way things are going to be, also if we are going to giving them all this damn money there needs to be a few strings attached, like more rights for women, civil rights, especially for non Muslims, but we just hand them the money and they do whatever they want.

Well said. Good points. Thanks.

Starving for Arab affection has become so stale and tiresome. How much more Taxpayer cash can we give them to like us? Apparently that approach hasn't worked. So it's time to pull the plug on endless "Foreign Aid" for these Arab Nations. They hate us? Fine. So lets stop giving them all that hard-earned American Taxpayer Cash. Fair enough? I think so.

Starving for Arab affection has become so stale and tiresome. How much more Taxpayer cash can we give them to like us? Apparently that approach hasn't worked. So it's time to pull the plug on endless "Foreign Aid" for these Arab Nations. They hate us? Fine. So lets stop giving them all that hard-earned American Taxpayer Cash. Fair enough? I think so.

We already froze the $800 million dollar aide package to Pakistan, hopefully we can start freezing all this other aid as well.

Yeah but their not keeping anyone in check, the region is ripe with Militancy and look at all the uprisings in Egypt, Yemen, Libya, Syria etc and all the terrorist bullshit in Pakistan and Lebanon, who also recieve US moneys. Most of that money went into the leaders pockets anyways.

Agreed. Fact is, Europe needs to step up. The billions we've spent on pacifying Egypt to keep the Suez Canal open was basically for the benefit of Europe. They need to acknowledge that and assume financial responsibility. We can no longer afford to be the region's babysitter.

EDIT: And more to your point, Pakistan hasn't kept up their end of the bargain. Time to cut them off. I saw their ambasaddor to the US & UK on CNN last night and she was full of shit. Trying to tell us we shouldn't cut our aid to Pakistan because that will hurt relations, and then in the very same interview, asserting it should be acceptable that Pakistan look out for their interests first. Well, if we are paying them to look after our interests, and that's taking a backseat to their interests when the two conflict, then it's entirely reasonable to cut off that payment, quid pro quo. But it seems Pakistan just wants to have their cake and eat it too.

Last edited:

Agreed. Fact is, Europe needs to step up. The billions we've spent on pacifying Egypt to keep the Suez Canal open was basically for the benefit of Europe. They need to acknowledge that and assume financial responsibility. We can no longer afford to be the region's babysitter.

Oh I agree completely, our whole arrangement with the countries in the Middle East was never very good from the start, we have been doing all the spending and hand holding while the Arabs piss our money down the toilet.

We already froze the $800 million dollar aide package to Pakistan, hopefully we can start freezing all this other aid as well.

Yea a positive sign for sure. We have to re-examine the whole "Foreign Aid" issue. That time has come.

EDIT: And more to your point, Pakistan hasn't kept up their end of the bargain. Time to cut them off. I saw their ambasaddor to the US & UK on CNN last night and she was full of shit. Trying to tell us we shouldn't cut our aid to Pakistan because that will hurt relations, and then in the very same interview, asserting it should be acceptable that Pakistan look out for their interests first. Well, if we are paying them to look after our interests, and that's taking a backseat to their interests when the two conflict, then it's entirely reasonable to cut off that payment, quid pro quo. But it seems Pakistan just wants to have their cake and eat it too.

Pakistan are a bunch of fucking hustlers, they knew where Osama Bin Laden was and kept him safe just so they could keep on getting hundred million dollar aid packages, they have no pride are they are playing both sides in this war on terror.They are total fucking bullshitters and they need to be cut off. I bet you those idiots know where the rest of the Al Qaeda guys are in their country too.

A crisis? The CIA was in the midst in overthrowing him which they eventually did. What would you do? Just twiddle your thumbs?

So the thing for him to do was stage his OWN coup? It was necessary for him to destroy democracy in order to save it???

He didn't save it, dumbass.

The bizarre irony about the eternal bemoaning of the CIA staging a coup in iran is that the person they deposed did the same thing just before they did.

Mossadegh stages coup: Good. Er well, not so bad, OK I guess.

CIA stages coup: Bad, bad.

The CIA could use your same arguments back at you - if the communists took over iran and it became a soviet satellite, the government would have been "frozen" in a different way.
It is quite obvious that you are endorse the idea of overthrowing nascent democracies, installing a dictator, and then training secret police to use Nazi torture tactics to squelch dissenters.

Mossadegh wouldn't have resorted to those measures if the CIA wasn't paralyzing his government with money, propaganda, and scare tactics.

He fixed them, huh? Beat them to the punch with his OWN propaganda, and scare tactics, and coup?? :D

I get it. You get your jollies by jacking off to the Shah, overthrowing nascent democracies, and installing the secret police.

Now, go away.

Do you usually get hysterical when you lose a debate? :D

Pakistan are a bunch of fucking hustlers, they knew where Osama Bin Laden was and kept him safe just so they could keep on getting hundred million dollar aid packages, they have no pride are they are playing both sides in this war on terror.They are total fucking bullshitters and they need to be cut off. I bet you those idiots know where the rest of the Al Qaeda guys are in their country too.

BAM!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Absolutely. I'll take it a step further and suggest Pakistan has a vested interest in Al Qaeda's getting stronger as Pakistan knows it will ally itself with Al Quada against India in the not-so-distant future.

Forum List

Back