Arab Envy Of Israel Contributes To Their Dysfunction

I already asked you to cite for me in the OT where it says Esau was an Arab.

And, provide an archaeological record for the existence of an Arab civilization prior to islime in the 7th century CE.

The archaeological record verifies Jews existed in at least 1200 BCE, 2000 years before the Arab trash.

Watcha got for me?

I got the real story-------The ISHMAEL being the progenitor of the arabs of Arabia is------nonsense. There is no reason to so believe either from that which is written in the bible or for any other reason. There is an ISHMAEL myth---which describes the descendants of Ishmael as ------illiterates----
nomadic -----criminals of the wilderness. Since the people of Arabia did FIT THE BILL-----they were called ISHMAELITES. I see no reason to believe that the
appellation is based on an historic "fact" that Ishmael
was their progenitor. The people of Arabia WERE historically---nomadic, and since they lived in a place that was along the SILK ROAD----they were also caravan robbers and they also engaged for THOUSANDS OF YEARS in
SLAVE TRADE-----they had easy access to sub-Saharan Africa and supplied black slaves to the caravan guys-----headed toward Egypt----Greece----Persia and even to Italy.
Black slaves were a commodity of the nomads of Arabia .
In fact ---SUDAN is an arab COLONY-----a trading outpost---
in the sub-Saharan slave trade. Anthropologist believe---
based on evidence ----that the BEDOUIN of the Sinai and of the Negev and of Jordan----etc ------are nomads FROM ARABIA-----who got there around the time and even a bit before arab marauders emerged from Arabia in the MUSLIM ERA

Like I said your idiotic psychological assessments clearly prove my point, and I don't or ever will envy a Nation or individual murderous IDF member who fights unarmed civilians like the Nazis...

Like I said your idiotic psychological assessments clearly prove my point, and I don't or ever will envy a Nation or individual murderous IDF member who fights unarmed civilians like the Nazis...

you are decompensating Pballs. what makes you imagine that the gazans are "unarmed" ??? Those miles and miles of HUGE intricately built tunnels were CHOCK full of all kinds of armaments-----those bombs they fling are not armaments? why are you bringing up NAZIS? Is it
because so many Nazis found refuge amongst arabs and wrote the propaganda you parrot?

You DO realize that Israel was founded by leftists, recognized internationally by leftists, and has been ruled by left-wing parties for most of its existence, right?

List of Prime Ministers of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I really don't see what that has to do with the subject or OP of this thread, but thank you very much for bringing it back to the front.

I read the OP and the link provided there and found it very enlightening. There is quite a ring of truth to it.

Where would, or better, what would 'Palestine" be like today if the Jews hadn't come back? Answer me that.

Furthermore, the way that Sheikh responded in the interview and the posts by peach are very indicative of how divisive and deflective those on the pro-Pali side are, have been, and always will continue to be. And when that doesn't work, then we get to the name calling.

you are decompensating Pballs. what makes you imagine that the gazans are "unarmed" ??? Those miles and miles of HUGE intricately built tunnels were CHOCK full of all kinds of armaments-----those bombs they fling are not armaments? why are you bringing up NAZIS? Is it
because so many Nazis found refuge amongst arabs and wrote the propaganda you parrot?
Look at the casualty figures and dead non-combatants vs. Israeli casualties...Sounds like the Warsaw Ghetto bombings and Guernica by the Nazis to me Rose...

Look at the casualty figures and dead non-combatants vs. Israeli casualties...Sounds like the Warsaw Ghetto bombings and Guernica by the Nazis to me Rose...

higher figures each day across the region, killed by muslims, or at least those who claim to be acting on behalf of Allah.

Pballs----you are getting even MORE desperate---pulling out
the CASUALTY figures-------what it actually sounds like is that Israel is winning and you and your fellow dogs and sluts will not get to dance on as many dead jews as you had
hoped. You and your fellow dogs and sluts did not manage
to slit as many baby throats as you had hoped. Your beloved
rat tunnels are going down. If my relatives had been in a
place like Gaza------they would not have been crawling thru
tunnels for a chance to SLIT BABY THROATS ---they would
be leaving-----In fact the gazans can leave any time
higher figures each day across the region, killed by muslims, or at least those who claim to be acting on behalf of Allah.

aris ----OFF TOPIC the PBALL TOPIC is restricted to
people who die as a result of ISRAELI FIRE-------other
deaths DO NOT COUNT

Semi Race yes but this is a discussion related to evolution and environmental changes so I really don't want to get into this, but a connection over 5 thousand years no.

There is some shared DNA among these neighboring groups. It is unsurprising. While the aristocracy were taken into exile during pre-Roman times, the common people likely amalgamated with the other peoples of the Levante

Both Arabs and Jews claim Abraham as their father.
The Torah tells us, that Rebecca’s pregnancy was a difficult one. “The children clashed inside her.” Confused she asks of God: “Why is this happening to me?” God’s reply: “Two nations are in your womb. Two governments will separate from inside you. The upper hand will go from one nation to the other. The greater one will serve the younger.”

Jacob and Esau are grandsons of Abraham.

Jews fought as allies of the Persians and Arabs against Christians (Byzantines). The Crusaders murdered most of the Jews and Muslims when they conquered Jerusalem and the Jewish minority fought along side the Muslims defending Jerusalem. The conflict between Jews and Arabs is a recent phenomenon, brought on by the European (Jews) annexation of Palestine. Jews were always better off under Muslim rule than Christian rule.

Historian Victor Davis Hanson: Arab Envy Of Israel Contributes To Their Low Self Esteem And Dysfunction

The real problem is that Israeli success, and the resulting sense of failure in the surrounding Arab world, fuels much of the rabid hatred.

Israel stoked the fury arising from Arabs' sense of weakness and self-contempt. In the world of the Palestinian lobster bucket, Israel's great sin is not bellicosity or aggression, but succeeding beyond the wildest dreams of its neighbors. How humiliating it must be to be incapable of even muttering the word "Israel" (hence the need for "Zionist entity"), but nevertheless preferring an Israeli to a Palestinian ID card.

...examine, for instance, an excerpt from the recent statements of the Palestinian-born Al-Jazeera editor-in-chief, Ahmed Sheikh, who granted an interview this month with Pierre Heumann, the Middle East correspondent of the Swiss weekly Die Weltwoche. He is not a mere propagandist, but a keen and influential observer of the current Arab temperament.
Sheikh: In many Arab states, the middle class is disappearing. The rich get richer and the poor get still poorer. Look at the schools in Jordan, Egypt or Morocco: You have up to 70 youngsters crammed together in a single classroom. How can a teacher do his job in such circumstances? The public hospitals are also in a hopeless condition. These are just examples. They show how hopeless the situation is for us in the Middle East.

Heumann: Who is responsible for the situation?

Sheikh: The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is one of the most important reasons why these crises and problems continue to simmer. The day when Israel was founded created the basis for our problems. The West should finally come to understand this. Everything would be much calmer if the Palestinians were given their rights.

Heumann: Do you mean to say that if Israel did not exist, there would suddenly be democracy in Egypt, that the schools in Morocco would be better, that the public clinics in Jordan would function better?

Sheikh: I think so.

Heumann: Can you please explain to me what the Israeli-Palestinian conflict has to do with these problems?

Sheikh: The Palestinian cause is central for Arab thinking.

Heumann: In the end, is it a matter of feelings of self-esteem?

Sheikh: Exactly. It's because we always lose to Israel. It gnaws at the people in the Middle East that such a small country as Israel, with only about 7 million inhabitants, can defeat the Arab nation with its 350 million. That hurts our collective ego. The Palestinian problem is in the genes of every Arab. The West's problem is that it does not understand this.

How strange that Mr. Sheikh, if for the wrong reasons, has inadvertently echoed the neoconservative thesis that only with fundamental reform will come Arab prosperity — a progress that in turn will bolster the "collective ego" enough for Arabs to forget an Israel that seems to "gnaw" at the Middle East.

Elsewhere in the interview Ahmed Sheikh, who enjoys a prominent role in forming recent public opinion throughout the Arab world, is largely prescient about the West's misunderstanding of the "genes of every Arab." As we see with the latest return of the surrealists to foreign policy influence, we surely do not understand the depths or causes of Arab and Muslim psychological exasperation with Israel.
Israel's Success Fuels Arab Hatred - CBS News

Good, point . . . actually, if the truth be known, the whole world wishes it could suck off America like only Israel seems capable of doing.

Forum List

Back