Arab countries recognized Israel's right to exist

Sunni Man is just here to get his rocks off. He's like my youngest child. I cheer for team A, he cheers for team B just to piss me off. Same with Sunni Man; he's just looking for attention.

You are incorrect as usual Auditor0007

Whether it be Zionism, gays, Israel, or any other subject.

You have NEVER seen me switch and argue from the other side.

um, dev, you do know that the Arab citizens of Israel call themselves Israeli Arabs, right?

uhm, um...errr. ahhh, methinks that is why I included the Declaration of Israeli Independence. I read it. It says just that.

go figure

ps, thanks for attempting to clarify what was a given. after all it is the effort that counts.

:eusa_whistle:

From the link:

I want my right of return... and money.. .lots of money.

:eusa_angel:

And I want you to have it, too.

After all, if you were displaced by war, you are a war refugee, and getting war refugees a fair shake is EVERYBODY'S business who is seeking justice and peace.

War refugees are NOT RESPONSIBLE for what their idiot governments do.

Well that's a completely different story. Jews didn't belong in those countries in the first place. Ask any Arab.
Yes but they were sent to Israel.

not exactly----the jews that left arab nations were not 'sent'-----most of them ESCAPED. Even now---the few jews in arab nations who escape----do not make it clear to the muslims that they are going to Israel-----and the news often reports their destinations as being the US or UK even if the actual destination is Israel. For example----for years jews leaving Iran got to Israel indirectly-----they could not state Israel as their destination. There were jewish populations in all of what are TODAY called arab countries long before the unfortunate birth of the rapist pig of arabia The people who do not belong in them are the invading barbarians from arabia

Forum List

Back