Arab commentator: Arabs are backward & uncivilized

Had nothing to do with Jews

what "had nothing to do with jews"---- thetor, sweetie?
The british mandate Palestine----BEFORE the brits got it
after world war I------Ie during the time that it was part of the
OTTOMAN CALIPHATE-----was considered by muslims to be, simply part of the OTTOMAN EMPIRE---sometimes they called themselves Syrians. The ONLY people called
"Palestinians" at that time were JEWS LIVING IN that which
was later called "Palestine mandate" ----which is actually a lot smaller than the land area that the GREEK, Herodotus
called PALESTINA (circa 500 BC) Even circa 1940 when
hubby's family escaped the shariah shit hole in which his community was trapped at that time-----HE was called a
"Palestinian" on his government papers-----because he is a
jew. If one of the muslims from the same country had decided to migrate to the "PALESTINE MANDATE"----the muslim would have "arab" stamped on his papers. If you
ever (god-only-knows-why) decide to enter a large library----
take a look on micro-film of old TRAVEL MAGAZINES-----
even in magazines published in the 1800s-----ONLY JEWS
WERE CALLED "PALESTINIANS"-----arabs---are, simply, designated as "arabs"-----sometimes the Christians living in
Palestine were called (god-only-knows why) 'Armenians'
It was circa 1960 that arab muslims suddenly decided to be
"Palestinians" (I wonder if their grandparents upchucked in their graves) I wonder if hubby can present his baby-government papers in order to get into Saudi Arabia (maybe even mecca) Feel free to ask questions so that you, TOO, can learn

Palestine originated as a Roman name for ancient Israel. Jews were originally called palestinians, by the British who coined the word

No letter p in Arabic

so true------for the sake of a good laugh-----wait around an Egyptian -----discuss the NEWS or---something that will get
him to say "Palestine"--------BBALESTINE ---you should also note the expression on his face ----pure unmitigated HATRED (you will also note it in the tone of his voice).
The hatred will be even MORE apparent if you can get him to say BALESTINIAN (I am, personally, fascinated that I have never encountered an Arabic speaking jew who had any trouble at all doing a "P" . Even jews from the same country as the "B" speaking people----are able to do a real
unadulterated "P" )
I hate to inform you Rosie,That it is the Israeli gutteral accent that is most disliked...that is why the Israeli Government has a policy that the Media use well spoken English or American Jews to read the news or Israeli Government Statements to the world press and Media....So Ashamed they arte of the local Israeli Accent....Why Rosie are Jews so ashamed of their Speak,and makes your B4P prose so irrellevant sic and reduces it to the Trash Can of History. Always remember Rosie,those who live in Glass Houses...... Lady.

spoken Hebrew is lovely. -----Most Hebrew speakers manage to speak English without much of an "accent" I speak to such a person every day. try spell check
They speak Horrible English,that is why I explained that fact that Israeli Spokespersons speak clear Queens English....Rosie,time to clear the ear canals Lady.

Forum List

Back