Aquarian, janeeng, KLSuddeth, Said1, Sir Evil, st8_o_mind

Hey KL, now Sir Evil LOVES spiders!!!!!! maybe you should send him a nice BIG HAIRY one!! hahahha!

jon - the window is a single and not wood, it has metal frame, that you turn a handle to open, there is one window up top, one on bottom, so when it opens they are both open - too damn hard to explain - Evil, you know what it is? explain!!!!!

mechanical casement. shouldnt be very hard to repair. I have only repaired one that may have been like yours. to replace the glass you have to dis-assemble the sash, thats what holds the glass. the one I worked on un-screwed and was fairly easy to do. without seeing I can only guess though, sorry.

jon - Not sure, but will see if Evil can come over.

Damn - I guess I didn't give it time for that picture to load of that NASTY spider! YIKES! that's a nightmare for anyone. Then again, Darin, please, can you send me one to give to Evil for his Birthday? heheheeheh!

The last time I was helping Evil, a little spider appeared on his beautiful light fixture in dining room, he freaks, grabs some spray and a lighter and torches the thing! I thought for sure the whole fixture would explode! hahaha! Even better was helping Evil with his deck and banging out nails from wood, which you turned over and seen some nasty spiders, which yes, I tried to shoot them over to Evil! :D

You know Evil, pay backs sure are a bitch for the shit you gave my kids for Christmas!!!! :p:

Originally posted by Sir Evil
OK, how many licks doe's it take to get to the center of a toots lolly pop?:laugh:

http://www.unsolvedmysteries.com/usm358444.html

How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie-roll center of a Tootsie Pop?

Category: (Human Interest) Created: (10/6/2003 9:35:00 AM) Viewed (1642 times)
According to http://www.tootsie.com here are the official findings:

* A group of engineering students from Purdue University recorded that their licking machine, modeled after a human tongue, took an average of 364 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop. They tried the same licking test on 20 volunteers and found that the average licks to the center were 252 licks.

* A chemical engineering doctorate student from the University of Michigan recorded that his licking machine required an average of 411 licks per Tootsie Pop.

* A group of students at Swathmore School used human lickers in a scientific experiment and determined it took an average of 144 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop.

Tootsie Fact: Students at Whittier Elementary in Waukesha, WI determined that it takes an average of 9 minutes to reach the center of a Tootsie Pop.

THAT SPIDER IS GIVING ME THE CREEPS !! AND YOU GUYS COMPLAIN ABOUT FATTIES !:wtf:

Originally posted by JAMES UHLRICH
THAT SPIDER IS GIVING ME THE CREEPS !! AND YOU GUYS COMPLAIN ABOUT FATTIES !:wtf:

Hey Sandy, could you imagine waking up to something crawling on you and pulling down the blankets to see something like that? :eek:

Forum List

Back