April Jobs Report, +300,000?

This is what I am hearing circulating in the market.

I have no idea if this is true or not, and I highly doubt it, but it is what I'm hearing.

There is often at least one unexpected blow-out number coming out of recessions.

It also would at least partly explain why the market goes up virtually every day.
If they made up something like that you know it would be another god damned lie. A conservative estimate would be 400,000 actual jobs lost in February. Add that to an 800,000 or more lost in January, and we are still falling deeper and deeper into the Depression. Unemployment is around 27 percent and not getting any better.

I would expect that a lie of that magnitude would start the civil insurrection. We would probably see bombings of Federal structures all across this nation. The people are getting really fed up with the lies. We need to admit how bad things are and set up some concrete programs to put people back to work.

This constant wave of dishonesty by the Obama administration is only creating tremendous anger in the ranks of the unemployed. We reduce the unemployment numbers by cutting seven million people from the unemployment rolls and Obama thinks that is funny. The public suppressing a great anger are not laughing.

Why would our govt lying to us create insurrection.
It is not like it would be anything new.
The horrific malaise will bring the insurrection, but for it to start it need a tipping point, a spark. The amount of anger that has been building up is tremendous. If Obama and his corrupt minions think they can lie their way out of a Depression of this magnitude, he is seriously mistaken.

Worms eye view. We are hiring more people, and starting to look at where some capital expenditures could be most effective. More orders are coming in, and for higher priced products. Just a steel mill in Oregon.

The HOSPITALS hereabout in Maine are laying people off.

I point this out because in Maine health care is our largest industry.

But if this recovery is like most recoveries, it won't come to every region of the nation at the same time, and some places will likely never really recover.

What I suspect will happen is that some areas will recover but in the aggregate, the number of locals that end up worse off than before will continue (as it has been doing fo rht last 40 years) to get worse, not better.

Well?

What do we expect when we ship manufacturing jobs offshore?

Those areas which previously had been manfuacturing giants shrivel up and die.

That would be great for America if it turns out to be true.

Im sure everyone here is hoping for recovery.

Forum List

Back