April 5th 2016: Coldest April day in history!!!

Will there even be a spring on the East Coast this year? Temperatures have been ten to twenty degrees below average for the last month. No doubt kids are still being taught to disregard their senses and trust guru Al Gore and the warmers and believe the religious dogma that it's really hot..

Will there even be a spring on the East Coast this year? Temperatures have been ten to twenty degrees below average for the last month. No doubt kids are still being taught to disregard their senses and trust guru Al Gore and the warmers and believe the religious dogma that it's really hot..

that's what the k00ks don't get..........only in their world is there no such thing as perception in people. These bozo's think people are sitting home surfing the net for average temperatures!!!

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/laughter.gif.html][/URL]

Tell that to the people in Fort MacMurray, Canada. To the people in Wenatchee, Washington, and several other small towns that were nearly overran by fires last summer. The the people and ranchers in Eastern Oregon and Idaho that saw hundreds of square miles of forest and grazing land burned over, and some small towns that only heroics on the part of the firefighters saved.

I thought isolated incidents of heating and cooling are not what we are looking for. I wish you people would get consistent.

Tell that to the people in Fort MacMurray, Canada. To the people in Wenatchee, Washington, and several other small towns that were nearly overran by fires last summer. The the people and ranchers in Eastern Oregon and Idaho that saw hundreds of square miles of forest and grazing land burned over, and some small towns that only heroics on the part of the firefighters saved.

I thought isolated incidents of heating and cooling are not what we are looking for. I wish you people would get consistent.

Guy is making out like this Canada fire is some kind of anomaly...........holy f'ing big tall tale!!!

1825 3,000,000 acres (1,200,000 ha) Miramichi Fire New Brunswick Killed 160 people.
1853 482,000 acres (195,000 ha)
Yaquina Fire[7] Oregon
1865 1,000,000 acres (400,000 ha)
Silverton Fire Oregon Worst recorded fire in state's history.[7]
1870 964,000 acres (390,000 ha)
[8] Saguenay Fire[9][10] Quebec
1871 1,200,000 acres (490,000 ha)
Peshtigo Fire Wisconsin Killed over 1,700 people and has distinction of the conflagration that caused the most deaths by fire in United States history. It was overshadowed by the Great Chicago Fire that occurred on the same day.
1871 2,500,000 acres (1,000,000 ha)
The Great Michigan Fire Michigan It was overshadowed by the Great Chicago Fire that occurred on the same day.
1876 500,000 acres (200,000 ha)
Bighorn Fire Wyoming
1881 1,000,000 acres (400,000 ha)
Thumb Fire Michigan Killed 200+ people
1889 300,000 acres (120,000 ha)
Santiago Canyon Fire of 1889 California
1894 160,000 acres (65,000 ha)
Hinckley Fire Minnesota Killed 418 people and destroyed 12 towns
1903 464,000 acres (188,000 ha)
Adirondack Fire New York
1910 3,000,000 acres (1,200,000 ha)
Great Fire of 1910 Idaho-
Montana-
Washington Killed 86 people, including 78 firefighters
1911 500,000 acres (200,000 ha)
Great Porcupine Fire Ontario Killed 73 people
1916 500,000 acres (200,000 ha) Great
Matheson Fire Ontario Killed 228 (U.O. 400+) people and destroyed several towns, Cochrane burnt again after just five years.
1918 100,000 acres (40,000 ha)
Cloquet Fire Minnesota-
Wisconsin Killed between 400 and 500 people
1922 415,000 acres (168,000 ha)
Great Fire of 1922 Ontario Killed 43 people and burnt through 18 townships in the Timiskaming District
1947 175,000 acres (71,000 ha)
The Great Fires of 1947 Maine A series of fires that lasted ten days; 16 people killed
1948 645,000 acres (261,000 ha)
Mississagi/Chapleau fire Ontario
1949 4,500 acres (1,800 ha)
Mann Gulch fire Montana Killed 13 firefighters
1950 3,500,000 acres (1,400,000 ha)
Chinchaga fire British Columbia and Alberta Largest North American fire on record. The B.C. portion was just 90,000 ha.[11]
1953 1,300 acres (530 ha)
Rattlesnake Fire California Killed 15 firefighters. Well known textbook case used to train firefighters.
1958 558,260 acres (225,920 ha)
Kech Fire British Columbia Largest wildfire in BC history.[11]
1961 16,090 acres (6,510 ha)
Bel Air Fire California 484 homes destroyed and ~112 injuries.
1970 175,425 acres (70,992 ha)
Laguna Fire California 382 homes destroyed and 8 people killed.
1985 93,000 acres (38,000 ha) Allen Fire
North Carolina In 1985, nearly 93,000 acres of forest, wetlands and farmland burned in northeastern North Carolina in one of the biggest fires in modern state history[12]
1987 650,000 acres (260,000 ha)
Siege of 1987 California-Oregon These fires were started by a large lightning storm in late August. The storm started roughly 1600 new fires, most caused by dry lightning.[13]
1988 793,880 acres (321,270 ha)
Yellowstone fires of 1988 Wyoming-
Montana Never controlled by firefighters; only burned out when a snowstorm hit.
1991 1,520 acres (620 ha)
Oakland Hills firestorm California Killed 25 and destroyed 3469 homes and apartments within the cities of Oakland and Berkeley
1993 14,337 acres (5,802 ha)
Laguna Beach Fire California Destroyed 441 homes, burned 14,337 acres causing $528,000,000 in damage.[14]
1994 2,115 acres (856 ha)
South Canyon fire Colorado Killed 14 firefighters
1998 506,000 acres (205,000 ha) 1998 Florida wildfires
Florida

Again.........when the climate k00ks have their shit compared to something, they get their clocks cleaned!!:2up:

Are you too retarded to read plain English, witsfallen?

Try again, bozo.

In the real world, temperatures across the USA in April were well above average in most places.

State of the Climate - National Overview - April 2016
NOAA
* The April temperature for the contiguous U.S. was the 18th warmest at 53.2°F, or 2.2°F above the 20th century average.
* The contiguous U.S. average maximum (daytime) temperature during April was 65.6°F, 2.1°F above the 20th century average, the 24thwarmest on record. The average minimum temperature was 40.8°F, 2.2°F above average, and the 11th warmest on record. Record warm minimum temperatures were observed in the Northwest, while much-below-average minimum temperatures occurred in parts of the Northeast.
* Above-average temperatures were observed across the western two-thirds of the contiguous U.S. with record and near-record warmth along the West Coast and in the Northwest. California, Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington each had an April temperature that was much above average. Near-average temperatures were observed for much of the East Coast with below-average temperatures in parts of the Northeast and Midwest.
* The Alaska April temperature was record high at 33.3°F, 10.0°F above the 1925-2000 average and 0.4°F warmer than the previous record set in 1940. Record warmth was observed across the southern parts of the state with much-above-average temperatures for central and northern Alaska. Temperatures more than 12°F above average were observed across western parts of the state. Anchorage had its warmest April on record with a temperature of 43.5°F, 2.8°F warmer than the previous record set just last year. Parts of the Yukon River observed the earliest ice break up on record and Fairbanks observed a record-early 'green up', or start of the vegetation growing season.
During April there were 3,078 record warm daily high (1,382) and low (1,696) temperature records, which is almost three times the 1,044 record cold daily high (592) and low (452) temperature records.

Jan-Mar Average Temperature Departures

* The January-April temperature was 43.1°F, 4.0°F above the 20th century average, making it the second warmest on record.
* The contiguous U.S. average maximum (daytime) temperature during January-April was 54.5°F, 4.0°F above the 20th century average, the fourth warmest on record. The average minimum temperature was 31.8°F, 4.0°F above average, and the second warmest on record. Only January-April 2012 had a warmer minimum temperature at 32.9°F.
* Above-average temperatures spanned the nation for the first four months of 2016, with every state being warmer than average. Thirty-four states across the West, Great Plains, Midwest and Northeast were much warmer than average, while parts of the Great Basin and Southeast observed above-average temperatures.
* Alaska was record warm for the year-to-date with a statewide temperature of 21.7°F, 11.4°F above the 1925-2000 average. This bested the previous record of 18.9°F set in 1981. Record warmth spanned the state, including the cities of Anchorage, Bethel, Homer, King Salmon, Barrow and Nome. The year-to-date temperature in Anchorage was 33.5°F, 8.3°F above the 1981-2010 normal and 1.7°F higher than the previous record set in 1981.

"yea, but, if you all look at them damn dare temperatures out in the california desert where we have done dare place all dohs mirrors you all will find it is a lot hotter, now that there is climate change"

Another thread nuked by skeptics based upon brilliant content..............:2up:

Idiot pwns himself with narrative that says, "in most places".

duh

Oh......and nobody cares about "average temperatures" in 2016.........that whole ruse got nuked years ago when the AGW bozo's flipped the switch on the semantics from global warming to climate change........because they were being pwned.

If one hasn't noticed, to the AGW k00ks, record cold in area's of the world don't count!!:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::2up:

[URL='http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/laughter.gif.html'][/URL]

more progressive ruse stuff..........which I decimated by posting up historical stuff on forest fires.....mega-fires back in the 1800's all across North America.

Emotional hemophiliacs cant handle that shit happens in the world........always has.........always will. Many progressives MUST find something to be angry, hysterical and miserable about ALL the time. Its the wiring. Someday, science/psychology will figure it out.

that's what the k00ks don't get..........only in their world is there no such thing as perception in people. These bozo's think people are sitting home surfing the net for average temperatures!!!

had another freeze warning this morning Skooks.

Another thread nuked by skeptics based upon....
....their stupidity, ignorance and insanity.....as usual!

In the real world.....

April 2016, Hottest April Ever, Breaks Global Temperature Records

By how much s0n??:funnyface:

Please post in degree's compared to next warmest!!!:up: Please follow through on a request for once s0n..........and I'll be responding with something like THIS >>>

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/laughter.gif.html][/URL]

Oh.......and I want the last 10 April global temp averages too btw!!!:popcorn: Go.......go........go..............

( or your last post doesn't mean dick :spinner: )

In the real world.....
By how much. Please post in degree's compared to next warmest. Please follow through on a request for once..........and I'll be responding with something like THIS >>>Oh.......and I want the last 10 April global temp averages too btw!!!Go.......go........go..............( or your last post doesn't mean dick )

Nobody....and I mean NOBODY in the entire world....gives a shit about your utterly insane drivel, kookpuke.

It is occasionally amusing to point out your insanity by refuting your idiocy with the scientific facts....but actually responding to your crackpot twaddle would be as silly as deliberately stepping into a full septic tank.

You are a trivial nutjob only worthy of being laughed at and dismissed.

In the real world.....
By how much. Please post in degree's compared to next warmest. Please follow through on a request for once..........and I'll be responding with something like THIS >>>Oh.......and I want the last 10 April global temp averages too btw!!!Go.......go........go..............( or your last post doesn't mean dick )

Nobody....and I mean NOBODY in the entire world....gives a shit about your utterly insane drivel, kookpuke.

It is occasionally amusing to point out your insanity by refuting your idiocy with the scientific facts....but actually responding to your crackpot twaddle would be as silly as deliberately stepping into a full septic tank.

and yet when asked for supporting data, again you fail! wow how predictable. Oh, he did predict it. LOL.

In the real world.....

and yet when asked for supporting data, again you fail! wow how predictable. Oh, he did predict it. LOL.
I don't feed trolls like you, kookpuke. I laugh at them!

In the real world.....

I don't feed trolls like you, kookpuke. I laugh at them!
thank you, I see you have no supporting anything to back a scientific process. Funny, what you believe in is not science.

Forum List

Back