April 25, 1976

Indeed, it was one of the best plays in baseball history. Rick Monday became a baseball hero without hitting, catching, or throwing a baseball.

I just thought it was such a cool story and was proud of my home team!!! Most especially, Rick Monday.

In today's world, Rick Monday would have been ridiculed, chastised, and probably cut by his team, if he dared to thwart a couple of Obamanistas from expressing their "freedom of speech" by burning the U.S. flag.

In today's world, Rick Monday would have been ridiculed, chastised, and probably cut by his team, if he dared to thwart a couple of Obamanistas from expressing their "freedom of speech" by burning the U.S. flag.

Must you try to turn everything into an Obama hate fest????

Obama and Bill Ayers sent the guy out there.......it was Chicago after all

Obama and Bill Ayers sent the guy out there.......it was Chicago after all

Actually, it was TWO America-haters who tried to set the flag on fire. One guy was Bill Ayers, for sure, and although the other guy had an afro, it was not Barack Obama. It looks more like Rahm Emanuel.

That's a real buzz-kill attitude you have there Mr. TruthSeeker56. If that's truly your world of today, you have my pity.

Forum List

Back