April 2017 was second-warmest April on record

freezing in New York and all of the northeast in Abril as they say in Germany............nobody cares s0n.:2up:

btw.......June '17 could be the second coldest June ever. I know..........but those don't count for the k00ks. That's an anomaly!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Of course, we have NASA, and then there's you.

i was here. again, we had a few days here and there of above average, but no sustained days of it, and it was mostly cooler than I am used to in April.

Thanks for the anecdote.

Are you always a smug smarmy asshat, or do you just play one on this message board?

If you don't understand the difference between scientific study data and some random jackass' local observation, that may be an opportunity for personal growth.

I am questioning the area I live in as showing warmer than average. If that is in question, the whole chart is in question.

Another question, do you actually understand what the chart is showing, or are you one of those idiots who goes with "If they show me red, it's bad, fuh fuh fuh"?
I've never found you to be anything but questionable, and that was before your performance here today, you've slipped even more.

From NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies

2587_LOTI_201704_robin_sf200-768px-90.jpg

Global map of the April 2017 LOTI (land-ocean temperature index) anomaly shows that central and northeast Asia continued to be much warmer than the 1951-1980 base period. In the United States, Alaska was much warmer than normal. View larger image.
April 2017 was the second-warmest April in 137 years of modern record-keeping, according to a monthly analysis of global temperatures by scientists at NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS) in New York.

Last month was 0.88 degrees Celsius warmer than the mean April temperature from 1951-1980. The two top April temperature anomalies have occurred during the past two years.

Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet: April 2017 was second-warmest April on record

If it wasn't for the last week of the month taking mega shit = probably first...Oh'well.

how the hell was NYC warmer for April on this chart? We had a miserable spring.

Show us your data shoog.

What data is needed? It was a cold spring in April, and even may hasn't heated up yet. But the chart above shows me a "warm" zone.

If NASA says it used to be warmer than now that is the same as saying that it is cooler now.

So much for your idiotic global warming hypothesis.

Global map of the April 2017 LOTI (land-ocean temperature index) anomaly shows that central and northeast Asia continued to be much warmer than the 1951-1980 base period. In the United States, Alaska was much warmer than normal. View larger image.
April 2017 was the second-warmest April in 137 years of modern record-keeping, according to a monthly analysis of global temperatures by scientists at NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS) in New York.

Last month was 0.88 degrees Celsius warmer than the mean April temperature from 1951-1980. The two top April temperature anomalies have occurred during the past two years.

Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet: April 2017 was second-warmest April on record

If it wasn't for the last week of the month taking mega shit = probably first...Oh'well.

Show us your data shoog.

What data is needed? It was a cold spring in April, and even may hasn't heated up yet. But the chart above shows me a "warm" zone.

NASA huh? Well we think it is, well only 38% sure....trust us

NASA Scientists Admit Only 38% Chance 2014 Was Hottest Year on Record

You make it sound like a bad thing .... I got an early start on my golf game.

Using the Karl Et Al bull shit again?

When we take instrument only readings (no infilling) the temp average drops by 1.8 deg C making this April #64 in 137 years, which is right in line with Satellite measurements..

The alarmist bull shit is exposed again as a steaming pile of crap...

Show us your data shoog.

NASA huh? Well we think it is, well only 38% sure....trust us

NASA Scientists Admit Only 38% Chance 2014 Was Hottest Year on Record

The MOE is +/- 1.67 deg C. Which means the confidence number is close to 10%... A 90% CHANCE IT WAS NOT THE SECOND WARMEST..... All I can do is laugh..

And the bullshit marches on...according to your map, where I live and the surrounding states were above normal...I had to replant over half my garden because it was so cold and wet....the adjustments are bullshit...no other word for them.

And in typical fashion, the warmest places on earth..the places that push the "average" up to the point that they can say it's the hottest evah are the places with the least instrumental coverage...the very places in which they fill in temperatures at will.

Last edited:
Second warmest April on record according to the JMA

apr_wld.png

1st. 2016(+0.54°C)
2nd. 2017(+0.38°C)
3rd. 2014,1998(+0.31°C)
5th. 2015(+0.30°C)

Global Average Surface Temperature Anomalies
Got to love how the left wing fools use anomalies with an ever changing base period (running mean) to create them... Which means there is no consistent base period. just ever upward anomalies due to made up data..

Yep, same here. Mangos bloomed 2 months late and painted buntings stayed longer than they ever have, before returning north of here.
And the bullshit marches on...according to your map, where I live and the surrounding states were above normal...I had to replant over half my garden because it was so cold and wet....the adjustments are bullshit...no other word for them.

And in typical fashion, the warmest places on earth..the places that push the "average" up to the point that they can say it's the hottest evah are the places with the least instrumental coverage...the very places in which they fill in temperatures at will.

Well now, we are all happy for you. LOL

Got to love how the left wing fools use anomalies with an ever changing base period (running mean) to create them... Which means there is no consistent base period. just ever upward anomalies due to made up data..

You're lying, little cultist. You're just making crazy shit up. What's more, everyone knows you're lying. You're not fooling anyone. You're not accomplishing anything by lying. You're not even destroying your own credibility, because you have none left to destroy. You're just wasting everyone's time.

You're lying, little cultist. You're just making crazy shit up. What's more, everyone knows you're lying. You're not fooling anyone. You're not accomplishing anything by lying. You're not even destroying your own credibility, because you have none left to destroy. You're just wasting everyone's time.

dang s0n do you have issues with being able to think on the margin!!!

"Cultist" by its definition means fringe = extreme minority. But there is no debate.......the "alarmists" are the cult and it is easily provable. All one has to do is look at public policy around the world in the last 10 years. Fucking duh..........it screams that Lukewarmers and Skeptics are dominating. If the alarmists WERENT the cultists, we'd all be seeing climate change discussed at presidential debates. Climate change is NEVER mentioned in any presidential debate..........which means the alarmists are the cultists.:bye1: If alarmists weren't the cultists, solar energy would actually be a factor in providing electricity for American.......the amount is so small, its laughable. Oh.....and no climate legislation in the past 11 years means the alarmists are losing huge............. = a cult!!:2up::boobies::boobies:Lastly, when any election comes up and the people are asked to prioritize their concerns in rank order, climate change comes up second to last or dead last out of 20 concerns ( according to PEW, GALLUP, RASMUSSEN et. al ). In other words............nobody cares.

Being part of a cult is ghey :gay::gay:

s0n..........do you enjoy being publically humiliated!!:deal:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back