April 19th - May 1st - Call to Fast and Pray

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.

For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ in them that are saved, and in them that perish:

To the one we are the savour of death unto death: and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?

For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.
2 Corinthians 2:14-17

This is a call to prayer and fasting and to ask you to tell your Pastors that during this season we should be praying for the lost and for all those who would ( if it were possible) fall into the snares of the enemy. We need to make sure we are walking in full obedience to Christ and forgiveness towards others.

The apostle Paul said,

For to this end also did I write, that I might know the proof of you, whether ye be obedient in all things. To whom ye forgive any thing, I forgive also: for if I forgave any thing, to whom I forgave it, for your sakes forgave I it in the person of Christ.

Lest Satan should get an advantage of us, for we are not ignorant of his devices.
2 Corinthians 2: 11

Let us be obedient in all things, walk in forgiveness toward others and be vigilant to pray against the evil that is being planned once again this April 19th - May 1st by those who serve the wicked one. If you are able to fast and pray, then by all means do so. Ask your pastors to call your churches to fasting and prayer for the lost during this time. There is a great escalation of evil coming in the days ahead and we need to be vigilant to pray as the LORD leads.

Occult Holidays And Sabbats
c. April 19 - May 1

- Blood Sacrifice To The Beast, a most critical 13-day period. Fire sacrifice is required on April 19.

April 19 is the first day of the 13-day Satanic ritual day relating to fire - the fire god, Baal, or Molech/Nimrod (the Sun God), also known as the Roman god, Saturn (Satan/Devil). This day is a major human sacrifice day, demanding fire sacrifice with an emphasis on children. This day is one of the most important human sacrifice days, and as such, has had some very important historic events occur on this day.

Remember, the Illuminati considers war to be a most propitious way to sacrifice, for it kills both children and adults.

Some of the very important historic dates that were staged according to this blood sacrifice day are:

(1). April 19, 1775 - Battle of Lexington & Concord, which made the Masonic-led Revolutionary War inevitable

(2). April 19, 1943 - After trapping the last Jewish Resistance Fighters in a storm drain in Warsaw, and holding them for several days, Nazi Storm Troopers began to pour fire into each end of the storm drain, using flame-throwers. They continued pouring the fire into the drain until all fighters were dead. Blood sacrifice brought about by a fiery conflagration.

(3) April 19, 1993 - 50 years later, to the day, government troops, tanks, and other military equipment stormed the compound of David Koresh and his followers at Waco, Texas. Certainly, this operation fulfilled the basic requirements for a human sacrifice: trauma, fire, and young sacrificial victims.

(4)
April 19, 1995 - Oklahoma City bombing - Once again, many young children were killed this day

April 19 of any year in the 20th Century is a day of fearful contemplation, for it seems that, as we head into the final stretch of time, Satan is becoming more and more bold, and is using April 19 more often.

I'm not endorsing the website this is posted on - it is merely for information - this last sentence is out of order and not for the Believer - no Christian should be fearful of Satan or his workers. There is nothing to fear if you are a born again believer. You have been given all authority over the wicked one - see Luke 10:19, 10:20 - you should know that the spirits are subject unto you. Still - this is a time to be vigilant and praying against the plans of the wicked one. Be vigilant.

Last edited:
I had an account at the Federal Employees Credit Union at the Murrah bldg..I just happened to be on active duty when it was destroyed....

Some tragedies falling on April 19th:

What Happened on April 19th This Day in History

April 14-20 Historically America s most tragedy-filled week - Houston Chronicle

Americans this week are remembering the one-year anniversaries of the plant explosion in West, Texas and the bombing of the Boston Marathon.

However, the span of April 14-20 is one that has been filled with tragedies throughout American history.

See these other horrific events that happened during this infamous seven-day span in America.

Read more about how the residents of West continues to rebuild and recover after the deadly blast in Dug Begley's exclusive report on HoustonChronicle.com

Actually if you go back in history and study the dates I believe you'll find that historically - more tragedies - loss of life - disasters appear to have taken place between April 18 / 19 to May 1st / May 2nd - that 13 day window which coincides with the 13 days of Occult Rituals / worship to Lucifer is undeniable. Which is why people should be praying and very vigilant at this time. Prayers being prayed today can destroy the upcoming plans of Lucifer and save lives. The power of Prayer is far greater than many people realize.

Last edited:

A significant pagan Sabbat is comin' up...

LET THERE BE FIRE

Last edited:
When praying for the salvation of souls and for people to be delivered from the occult - Jesus said to fast and pray. Fasting increases the power of prayer, Avatar.

Did you realize that the story you have been taught in your Mormon temple concerning Adam and the garden - is almost the identical story those born into witchcraft families have been taught? Almost identical! I believe that should be of grave concern to you.

Did you know the founder of the Mormon faith was into the occult? He was. Read Mystery Babylon link as I am going to post some information about that you won't want to miss, Avatar. I hope you'll be receptive to what you are going to learn when you read it. I find Mormon people to be some of the nicest people I've ever known and it isn't an indictment against them - merely an indictment against the teachings of a false prophet they follow - that there is no salvation in Mormonism and they must come out of it.

Again, some things require fasting and prayer. This is the teaching of Jesus Christ in the King James Bible.

I LOVE April 19th! Aka 4/20's Eve!

giphy.gif

Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.

For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ in them that are saved, and in them that perish:

To the one we are the savour of death unto death: and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?

For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.

This is a call to prayer and fasting and to ask you to tell your Pastors that during this season we should be praying for the lost and for all those who would ( if it were possible) fall into the snares of the enemy. We need to make sure we are walking in full obedience to Christ and forgiveness towards others.

The apostle Paul said,

For to this end also did I write, that I might know the proof of you, whether ye be obedient in all things. To whom ye forgive any thing, I forgive also: for if I forgave any thing, to whom I forgave it, for your sakes forgave I it in the person of Christ.

Lest Satan should get an advantage of us, for we are not ignorant of his devices.

Let us be obedient in all things, walk in forgiveness toward others and be vigilant to pray against the evil that is being planned once again this April 19th - May 1st by those who serve the wicked one. If you are able to fast and pray, then by all means do so. Ask your pastors to call your churches to fasting and prayer for the lost during this time. There is a great escalation of evil coming in the days ahead and we need to be vigilant to pray as the LORD leads.

c. April 19 - May 1

- Blood Sacrifice To The Beast, a most critical 13-day period. Fire sacrifice is required on April 19.

April 19 is the first day of the 13-day Satanic ritual day relating to fire - the fire god, Baal, or Molech/Nimrod (the Sun God), also known as the Roman god, Saturn (Satan/Devil). This day is a major human sacrifice day, demanding fire sacrifice with an emphasis on children. This day is one of the most important human sacrifice days, and as such, has had some very important historic events occur on this day.

Remember, the Illuminati considers war to be a most propitious way to sacrifice, for it kills both children and adults.

Some of the very important historic dates that were staged according to this blood sacrifice day are:

(1). April 19, 1775 - Battle of Lexington & Concord, which made the Masonic-led Revolutionary War inevitable

(2). April 19, 1943 - After trapping the last Jewish Resistance Fighters in a storm drain in Warsaw, and holding them for several days, Nazi Storm Troopers began to pour fire into each end of the storm drain, using flame-throwers. They continued pouring the fire into the drain until all fighters were dead. Blood sacrifice brought about by a fiery conflagration.

(3) April 19, 1993 - 50 years later, to the day, government troops, tanks, and other military equipment stormed the compound of David Koresh and his followers at Waco, Texas. Certainly, this operation fulfilled the basic requirements for a human sacrifice: trauma, fire, and young sacrificial victims.

(4)
April 19, 1995 - Oklahoma City bombing - Once again, many young children were killed this day

April 19 of any year in the 20th Century is a day of fearful contemplation, for it seems that, as we head into the final stretch of time, Satan is becoming more and more bold, and is using April 19 more often.

I'm not endorsing the website this is posted on - it is merely for information - this last sentence is out of order and not for the Believer - no Christian should be fearful of Satan or his workers. There is nothing to fear if you are a born again believer. You have been given all authority over the wicked one - see Luke 10:19, 10:20 - you should know that the spirits are subject unto you. Still - this is a time to be vigilant and praying against the plans of the wicked one. Be vigilant.
You are meddling with things you have no idea about.

A Sun God?

That explains that reader board I saw today: "SUN WORSHIP 10AM"

Didn't say what day it was on though...

The apostle Paul said,

c. April 19 - May 1

(4)

You are meddling with things you have no idea about.
Such as?

Avatar, I am glad to see you this morning. I didn't put the post on the the history of Mormonism on the thread I mentioned. Instead I made a thread for it - Joseph Smith Thread on Religion forum. I hope you'll take the time to read it and thoughtfully consider the history of your religion and the man who founded it. As you were raised in the Mormon faith - please consider - that I do understand the cost of leaving a faith that is traditional to loved ones as my own family were all Roman Catholic! Save 2 cousins that received Christ and left Roman Catholicism. Jesus Christ warns us about this in Scripture.

It is written:

Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. Think not that I came to send peace on the earth, but a sword. For am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me: And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
- Matthew 10:32-38

It may cost everything to break from the ranks of tradition & dead religion but those who desire eternal life have found the courage to do it throughout the ages. Yes many have left all to follow Christ, including myself. I wish the best for you and will be keeping you in my prayers.

Last edited:

Fasting does temporarily increase the human body's ability to generate mana. This is why many Christians, priests Pagans, witches, etc opt to fast before many of their more sacred rituals.

Also, refraining from orgasms increases the body's ability to generate mana in their regular spiritual actuvities, especially in young adults, and exponentially amplifies the mana generated during the next orgasm. This is a particularly strong reason for priests and nuns to stay true to their vows of chastity, for as a group they will exponentially generate constant mana for their church. However, mana can yet be generated in extreme amounts during sex rituals, especially group sex rituals with participants who've refrained from orgasms for a moderate period of time.

More extreme situations, such as the event of taking human life, or astronomical events such as Sabbats, eclipses, and planetary alignments play roles in amplifying mana generation as well.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back