April 15th Tea Party moved to larger location

My tea party had to be moved to a larger area also. You are dead on right that this is not a partisan issue, it's an AMERICAN ISSUE. We all agree that changes need to be made but BIG GOVERNMENT is not the answer. For congress to pass billions on a stiumlus bill that was full of pork, was not only irresponsible it's down right CRIMINAL. Then to do it without even taking the time to READ it, is REPULSIVE. Then to turn right around and pass an Omnibus bill with 9,000 earmarks with one of the earmarks spending millions to study why pigs stink is INSANITY. Now we are talking about a few TRILLION more in the current budget, a budget that could easily bankrupt this country is DIABOLICAL.

If you beleive that BIG GOVERNMENT is the answer; then ask yourself- do you think they run the post office efficiently? Do you think that they manage social security efficiently? Do you think that they manage Medicare and Medicaid efficiently? Do you think that they managed Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae efficiently? Do you think that they manage our education system efficiently? Do you think that they manage veteran's health care efficiently? Do you think that there may be alot of waste and fraud OF TAX PAYER'S MONEY in these programs? If your answer to these questions are a resounding NO and a YES to the last question then you have no business that is more important than attending your local TEA PARTY.

IT'S HIGH TIME WE TOOK OUR COUNTRY BACK!!!!!

My tea party had to be moved to a larger area also. You are dead on right that this is not a partisan issue, it's an AMERICAN ISSUE. We all agree that changes need to be made but BIG GOVERNMENT is not the answer. For congress to pass billions on a stiumlus bill that was full of pork, was not only irresponsible it's down right CRIMINAL. Then to do it without even taking the time to READ it, is REPULSIVE. Then to turn right around and pass an Omnibus bill with 9,000 earmarks with one of the earmarks spending millions to study why pigs stink is INSANITY. Now we are talking about a few TRILLION more in the current budget, a budget that could easily bankrupt this country is DIABOLICAL.

If you beleive that BIG GOVERNMENT is the answer; then ask yourself- do you think they run the post office efficiently? Do you think that they manage social security efficiently? Do you think that they manage Medicare and Medicaid efficiently? Do you think that they managed Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae efficiently? Do you think that they manage our education system efficiently? Do you think that they manage veteran's health care efficiently? Do you think that there may be alot of waste and fraud OF TAX PAYER'S MONEY in these programs? If your answer to these questions are a resounding NO and a YES to the last question then you have no business that is more important than attending your local TEA PARTY.

Worse yet, people are losing their jobs because of these programs. It wasn't as if 8 years of our job market weakening through needless wars and medicare was enough, but they want so much more suffering.

Hello empiricism:

govspending.jpg

msnbc.com Video Player

Even my 11 year old son could have told you that tea-bagging is a "no no."

The only time I've heard the term "teabagging" previously was as a slang term describing what could be considered a somewhat kinky sexual act.
So when I first heard rightwingers talking about "teabagging Obama" awhile back, I got this mental image that alternately turned my stomach, then cracked me up.
Had one of the right-wing commentators on the radio one day while driving down the highway...when he started ranting about "teabagging" people I lost it so bad I damn near had to pull over to keep from wrecking!
its not a teabag party, moron
thats only what some partisan assholes call it

Wow, some of you people simply don't know how to read. What a bunch of dolts. Bush, Obama, who cares what party. Neither one listens to us.

This is about republicans, democrats & independents who are fed up with wasteful government spending & bail-out after bail-out. It's about our government finally paying attention to US, the American taxpayers of this country.

Then say something worthy of being heard.

We had one experiance with the government doing nothing. That was the First Great Republican Depression. If Obama actually pulls our irons out of the fire and we do not experiance the Second Great Republican Depression, as onerous as these bailouts are, they will be well worth it.

Then it is time to examine the records for criminal charges that can be brought against the people that created this debacle.

Why do you think people are going to these Tea Parties and forming 912 groups?

Oh, I see it's Old Rocks and his usual Bush bashing and that I'm wasting my time responding to this post. :rolleyes:

Wow, some of you people simply don't know how to read. What a bunch of dolts. Bush, Obama, who cares what party. Neither one listens to us.

Then say something worthy of being heard.

We had one experiance with the government doing nothing. That was the First Great Republican Depression. If Obama actually pulls our irons out of the fire and we do not experiance the Second Great Republican Depression, as onerous as these bailouts are, they will be well worth it.

Then it is time to examine the records for criminal charges that can be brought against the people that created this debacle.

Why do you think people are going to these Tea Parties and forming 912 groups?

Oh, I see it's Old Rocks and his usual Bush bashing and that I'm wasting my time responding to this post. :rolleyes:

Yup, your wasting your time with Old Rocks. He seems to think when there is a republican president, there isn't any democrats, in the House and Senate voting for the same things the republicans are. He's about as screwy as one could get without being committed.

Have fun marching in locked step.

The Boston tea party took place because they were taxed yet were unrepresented.

This little "teabag" party is about what now?

You have representation.

You lost the election.

You do not have a majority.

It just just has me amazed that dead soldiers who were lied into war that made us LESS safe was nothing to you worth protesting yet cleaning up the economic mess Bush (who lied them into war) is somehow protest worthy?

I really don't refer as to being represented when 98 miilion of my tax dollars are going to Hollywood to buy film with. Nor the 75 million we are paying for smoking cessation, & the boon-doggle of all 640 MILLION so Harry Reid can get his train from Disneyland to Las Vegas.

If that's what you call representation then God help you!

Worse yet, people are losing their jobs because of these programs. It wasn't as if 8 years of our job market weakening through needless wars and medicare was enough, but they want so much more suffering.

Hello empiricism:

govspending.jpg

Just remember that ALL ROADS to this current financial COLLAPSE lead right back to our governments mis-management of Fannie Mae-Freddie Mac--government (meaning tax payer guaranteed loans).

There is absolutely NO denying that.

You have representation.

You lost the election.

It just just has me amazed that dead soldiers who were lied into war that made us LESS safe was nothing to you worth protesting yet cleaning up the economic mess Bush (who lied them into war) is somehow protest worthy?

I really don't refer as to being represented when 98 miilion of my tax dollars are going to Hollywood to buy film with. Nor the 75 million we are paying for smoking cessation, & the boon-doggle of all 640 MILLION so Harry Reid can get his train from Disneyland to Las Vegas.

Let's not forget the tobacco tax that they tied into the SCHIP bill that makes it dependent on those taxes. So let's tax something that we are trying to get people to stop... Makes no sense to me.

Hi Everyone--my local tea party was going to be held at City Hall-. I was contacted today & they have had to move it to a large downtown park. Next Wednesday, April 15th is your opportunity to speak up. This is not a partisan issue. This is about republicans, democrats & independents who are fed up with wasteful government spending & bail-out after bail-out. It's about our government finally paying attention to US, the American taxpayers of this country.

If you don't know where your tea party is, you can call your local chamber of commerce & they will let you know. The more of us that show up--means that we can't be ignored by our big spending government.

I must admit this is the first protest I have ever been involved with! This is just way to important for you or I to ignore. Please make the effort & show up this coming Wednesday--April 15th at your local tea party.

We need everyone there!
my friend just asked me to go to one at the park downtown. Not sure if I am going to go, she is my republican friend and I know it is non partisan but I just patched things up with her after she said some crap about liberals to me knowing I am liberal this summer. It would be fun to attend, which is why I think I will probably go.

Again--this is NOT a partisan issue. If you're fed up with bail-outs, irresponsible--wasteful spending & our guvernment's mis-management of Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac then it's a great idea to GO.

However, If you're delighted at how our government signed off on a 780 BILLION dollar stimulus bill (without reading it first). If you're happy that AIG's bonuse's were approved in the stimulus bill--(with our government's denial they had anything to do with the bonus's). if you're happy that we're paying out a couple hundred million in bonuse's to exec. at Fannie/Freddie-& our government just signed the Ominus bill with over 9000 earmarks in it that both Republicans & Democrats stuck in iit, then stay home.

BOTH PARTIES ARE GUILTY OF BEING BIG SPENDERS!

Last edited:

You have representation.

You lost the election.

Let's not forget the tobacco tax that they tied into the SCHIP bill that makes it dependent on those taxes. So let's tax something that we are trying to get people to stop... Makes no sense to me.

DITTO--I really can't think of anything the government has done lately that makes any sense.

Hi Everyone--my local tea party was going to be held at City Hall-. I was contacted today & they have had to move it to a large downtown park. Next Wednesday, April 15th is your opportunity to speak up. This is not a partisan issue. This is about republicans, democrats & independents who are fed up with wasteful government spending & bail-out after bail-out. It's about our government finally paying attention to US, the American taxpayers of this country.

If you don't know where your tea party is, you can call your local chamber of commerce & they will let you know. The more of us that show up--means that we can't be ignored by our big spending government.

I must admit this is the first protest I have ever been involved with! This is just way to important for you or I to ignore. Please make the effort & show up this coming Wednesday--April 15th at your local tea party.

We need everyone there!
my friend just asked me to go to one at the park downtown. Not sure if I am going to go, she is my republican friend and I know it is non partisan but I just patched things up with her after she said some crap about liberals to me knowing I am liberal this summer. It would be fun to attend, which is why I think I will probably go.

Again--this is NOT a partisan issue. If you're fed up with bail-outs, irresponsible--wasteful spending & our guvernment's mis-management of Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac then it's a great idea to GO.

However, If you're delighted at how our government signed off on a 780 BILLION dollar stimulus bill (without reading it first). If you're happy that AIG's bonuse's were approved in the stimulus bill--(with our government's denial they had anything to do with the bonus's). if you're happy that we're paying out a couple hundred million in bonuse's to exec. at Fannie/Freddie-& our government just signed the Ominus bill with over 9000 earmarks in it that both Republicans & Democrats stuck in iit, then stay home.

BOTH PARTIES ARE GUILTY OF BEING BIG SPENDERS!

I'm a Republican and I'll admit that we did it too. Honestly the only reason I'm still a Republican is to bring about the change from with in them. I've become active in my party vs just a voting party member. I am a PCP. If you don't know what that is, you don't know anything about the real political game that's being played.

How many of the people at these "tea parties" do you suppose voted for George Bush twice? I'm guessing 50%+. So I cannot even pretend to take them seriously. I mean, really......

yes because when bush spent billions and ran up the deficit it was good ...er ah bad....er ah well it was bush.....

but now that obama is spending trillions a week and running up the deficit it is all good.....

msnbc.com Video Player

Even my 11 year old son could have told you that tea-bagging is a "no no."

The only time I've heard the term "teabagging" previously was as a slang term describing what could be considered a somewhat kinky sexual act.
So when I first heard rightwingers talking about "teabagging Obama" awhile back, I got this mental image that alternately turned my stomach, then cracked me up.
Had one of the right-wing commentators on the radio one day while driving down the highway...when he started ranting about "teabagging" people I lost it so bad I damn near had to pull over to keep from wrecking!
its not a teabag party, moron
thats only what some partisan assholes call it

I'm well aware that it's a "tea party" as opposed to being called a "teabag party", SFB, but there are those who want to "teabag" Obama, members of congress, etc.
I hope that means having mass quantities of teabags delivered to them to try to make a point...either that, or there's alot of wide-stance righties preparing to march on Washington...

How many of the people at these "tea parties" do you suppose voted for George Bush twice? I'm guessing 50%+. So I cannot even pretend to take them seriously. I mean, really......

But you're an idiot Stekim and no one gives a red rats ass what an idiot takes seriously...

And here's why... You assert a 'guess' which you claim stands on the odds of probability of 50/50 ... If you weren't an idiot, you'd understand that such a guess isn't worth much.

Beyond that ya implied a conclusion for which you offered NO BASIS IN REASONING which might otherwise lead those who read your conclusion to know WHY you came to that conclusion.

Now the reason that you do this is because you've learned that where you DO provide a basis in reasoning, your position is discredited point for point... leading to your sound public humiliation... and the NON-Idiots come to understand that such consistent humiliations tends toward indicating that the problem is the veracity and validity of the stated positions which lead to such...

But NOT the idiots... LOL... No ma'am... THE IDIOTS JUST KEEP PUSHING OUT MORE IDIOCY... all the while blaming the world for their failure.

But... you're doin' the best ya can... God blessya...

There will be alot of whiny pissed off republicans and neo cons there still sore from the ass raping they took in the election.

So I guess you don't mind about the "ass raping" you are getting from your government. Maybe you are in the percent that don't pay taxes so it does not bother you. You lefties keep on keeping you head in the sand. I'm sure none of this will ever affect you.:cuckoo:

This is dishonest fuck speak for "we have to work together while our moron is in charge"[/QUOTE]

It is funny how they now want solidarity while the POSPOTUS is flushing this country down the toilet.

Forum List

Back