Approval Rating: 10th of Last 12 Presidents

Where is the liberal media on this? So this proves the media isn't really liberal. If it were, it would be pushing for a public plan. It would be calling out the blue dogs. So this proves the media is corporate controlled.

Or maybe there constituents are speaking very loudly. I know how you hate that. Youd rather the politicians did what you think is best for the country with no input from anyone else.

Im an advocate for the people calling the shots. And they do that by choosing what kind of health care they want/need or if they want any at all. I know this may be a novel concept for you, but our nation was built upon the idea of freedom of choice. In fact, one of our very famous Founders stated "Give me Liberty, or Give me Death."

All our forefathers were willing to give their lives for liberty. They would rather die than lose their freedom to choose. You would rather lose your freedom to choose then accept death as a possibility in this life. I know this may be a stunning revelation for you, but everyone dies. Everyone gets sick. It's a fact of life.

And no matter how unpleasant that fact is, you are never going to be entitled to someone elses labor to heal yourself, any more than you are entitled to someone elses labor to feed, clothe, and house yourself.

In fact, we are entitled to absolutely nothing in this world except to think for ourselves.

And the people are stupid. They are uninformed. Hell, you are informed as hell and you are still wrong. Imagine how easy it is for the under informed to be wrong. So imagine the masses who don't even pay close attention. They'll swallow any lie you tell them if enough of the media is on your side.

Except, the problem here is the masses are being informed. That's why they are objecting. I dont realize if you've noticed here, but people think you are an idiot. I don't say that to be mean, but you arent a popular poster. Your positions arent popular. You've convinced absolutely no one that your position is one we should adopt or that our nation will be better off for adopting it.

How on earth do you know it was negative if you didn't watch it?

72% of the public said they wanted a strong public plan. What don't you or the politicians get about that?

The masses are being informed? A lot like how they were informed on Iraq?

No disconnnect between me and reality. I get it. And I think you get it too. You are just anti government and you trust the corporations to control the process more than you do elected representatives. And you know the voters are dumb. They rarely vote for the right reasons. Obama cause he was black or Bush because they could drink a beer with him. Or against Kerry because he's stuffy. Or against Gore because he's gay.

He'll be able to keep it close just by busing everyone in to vote that's living on the public dole.

And who is going to be left to drive the bus?

I noticed that none of the righties on USMB pointed out that in these "surveys", the GOP didn't pick up any of the support Obama lost. And Obama, although not at 72% approval, is still above 50%. And GOP leaders are in the 20's and TEEN's. Even Mitt Romney's numbers sucked. So much for him being your nominee.

Thank God for Air America radio. It puts all the spin into perspective.

Sure support for the public plan is fading with all the negative lies being put out there. THey are being frightened. But they still want change, and Republicans aren't going to give it to them. Our only chance is the left.

And sure the public is starting to get mad with the Democrats. The BLUE DOG Dems.

PS. The GOP would like you to believe that the American people are mad at the Dems because they are taking this country too far left. That's a flat out lie. We are upset with the Dems because they are acting too much like Republicans and/or won't stand up to the Republicans. Quit trying to be bypartisan. Not gonna happen.

So fuck the righties and their spin. Hell, even I'm upset with the Dems. But that doesn't mean anything for the GOP. They can rot in hell.

Forum List

Back