Approval Rating: 10th of Last 12 Presidents

Sealy Bobo I don't know how any of us can be obstructionists when your party controls the house the senate and the Presidency. Hell you even have a filibuster proof senate. Go blame yourselves.

Maple! Just how many times does Sealy have to repeat this . . . everything that is wrong is the GOP's fault, Bush's fault. The Dems can be corrupt but the GOP is corrupt. The GOP is to blame for all of America's woes. So what that the Dems are completely and totally in control now? Nothing is their fault, they were handed a shit sandwich and nothing will be their fault because all they did was try and fix the shit sandwich they were handed by Sir Shrubbery and the GOP. Now, if he's said it once he's said it a thousand times and quite frankly I'm surprised it hasn't sunken in yet. :rolleyes: ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
I grasp just fine.

You're a room-temperature IQ shrieking moonbat, who talks shit about "people", while conveniently excluding himself from the "people" he's talking shit about.

That's because I get it and you people don't. Some of THEM do, but YOU don't. I think you all know who you are.

And see, my questions below prove you vote for the most corrupt party and you swallow their lies...

but you won't answer my questions because they back your fat ass into a corner. Its called the Socratic Method. I'm Greek. We invented that shit. We invented everything. So yes, while you are only one or two step out of the cave, I am a philosopher and whatever they call those people who follow the stars. :lol: No not the Enquirer stupid, Astronomers.
The only thing you get is a paycheck that you don't earn.

I don't answer your questions because you're a kook.

In before someone else states the truth.

If Obama was #1 on this list, this thread wouldn't of been posted by the OP in the first place. :eusa_shhh:

In before someone else states the truth.

If Obama was #1 on this list, this thread wouldn't of been posted by the OP in the first place. :eusa_shhh:

It would have been posted by Chris, followed by post after post of him drooling all over the fucking board.

• Thanks
It would have been posted by Chris, followed by post after post of him drooling all over the fucking board.

:lol: Actually I think it would been Derek. Chris is more likely to be still debating about Global Warming.

I grasp just fine.

You're a room-temperature IQ shrieking moonbat, who talks shit about "people", while conveniently excluding himself from the "people" he's talking shit about.
only if that room is in an igloo ;)

Sealy Bobo I don't know how any of us can be obstructionists when your party controls the house the senate and the Presidency. Hell you even have a filibuster proof senate. Go blame yourselves.

He's a fucking idiot. That's all you need to know about sealy.

I think whoever thought in the first place that a little junior senator, racist from Chicago with no experience at anything worth noting other than community organizing was by some odd twist of magical fate, all of a sudden the smartest man in America, and the only one capable of fixing anything in Washington, let alone the world, was either extremely dense or lying to themselves.

Obama is the worst President this country has ever had, bar none, period. People are beginning to realize that he lied his filthy, grifter, con man ass off, and still is. You're a complete fool if you still think he's helping America.

His approval ratings are plunging like the Titanic, mainly because you can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time. People are seeing that obama was one big ass mistake America.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
This is stupid.

Obama is in charge. Of course his approval is going to drop, did you think it would go up?

The republicans that might run in 2012, none of them are in office anymore (expcept pawlenty). THey have *nothing* to do but campaign and promise on friendly shows. They can't go anywhere in opinion but up!

Everyone knew when Obama was sworn in, that 2012 only depends on one thing - whether we are better in four years. Period. That's their platform in 2012. They don't need anything else. And if we're worse off, he loses. Period.

And you can bet your bottom dollar that when Obama turns to campaigning in 2012, with his silver speeches, approval of him will increase from wherever it is.

With debt going through the roof, inflation is about 12 months away unless there is big spending cuts. I doubt that he will be a 2 term president. This isn't California where just about everyone is a liberal or illegal. People do wise up in most of the other states.

Months ago I warned the cognitive dissonance between what the public put their approval ratings and their assessments on issues, it's taking hold now:

Poll: Less faith in Obama's economic abilities - USATODAY.com

Poll: Less faith in Obama's economic abilities
By Susan Page, USA TODAY
WASHINGTON — Qualms about President Obama's stewardship of the economy are growing, a USA TODAY/Gallup Poll finds, as Americans become more pessimistic about when they predict the recession will end.
At six months in office, Obama's 55% approval rating puts him 10th among the 12 post-World War II presidents at this point in their tenures. When he took office, he ranked seventh.,,,

Obama's at 61%, if you believe the numbers.

And is there any doubt why? I think it should be clear who's obstructing progress on all issues like Healthcare and the economy. Any time we try to fix something, the lobbyists come running in to pay off the politicians to obstruct.

And to those who say there is no difference between the two parties, you are admitting that the corporations do control the process. That means they own us. That means your vote doesn't count for shit. But clearly you don't care about the right to vote. If you did, the 2000 and 2004 elections would have upset you.

And so when you say Dems are no better, you are proving my point that corporations have gotten too powerful and involved in our politics. So checkmate either way.

I don't give a fuck about the Democrats. I just know the GOP is corrupt. The Dems aren't as corrupt because at least with them there is a chance.

Will they/we win on healthcare? Probably not. But remember, if the GOP were in charge, their position would be that healthcare is just fine and let the free markets decide. And give the healthcare giants more tax breaks.. Yea.

Boehner's approval rating is at 15%. But the corporate media wants you to believe that Obama's popularity is bad at 61%? Only because it was at 80%. People are just frustrated that he can't get anything done. But he won't lose in 2012. Who's gonna beat him?

:confused:

Dude, you're all over the place with that one. The bolded part in particular is a tour de force of gobbledegook.

People are starting to question single payer/public option because of all the lies that are circulating. Their being feared by the lies. Its 10 or 15 sellout Democrats and a really good anti reform campaign that is blocking any results. We saw it all before in the 90's when they did this to Hillary.

Then stop lying to the people and they wont doubt you because of hte lies.

Where is the liberal media on this? So this proves the media isn't really liberal. If it were, it would be pushing for a public plan. It would be calling out the blue dogs. So this proves the media is corporate controlled.

Um they are pushing for the plan. Which proves they are liberal. If they were actually the journalists they were supposed to be they would only be reporting the news and not giving commentary.

And why are people like John Kerry flip flopping on this? Why is Max Baucus against single payer? Don't say that they have "come to their senses" or that they are "centrist" democrat with common sense. It only makes you look stupid or like a liar, because you know they are getting $ from the healthcare industry to squash any reforms.

Maybe they simply realize that there is no reform. Reform requires an improvement.

Or maybe there constituents are speaking very loudly. I know how you hate that. Youd rather the politicians did what you think is best for the country with no input from anyone else.

So you are an advocate of corporations calling all the shots. Don't ever say you want campaign or lobby reform. You'd be lying. You hate government so much you want the for profits to run/own the country. Really smart. :cuckoo:

Im an advocate for the people calling the shots. And they do that by choosing what kind of health care they want/need or if they want any at all. I know this may be a novel concept for you, but our nation was built upon the idea of freedom of choice. In fact, one of our very famous Founders stated "Give me Liberty, or Give me Death."

All our forefathers were willing to give their lives for liberty. They would rather die than lose their freedom to choose. You would rather lose your freedom to choose then accept death as a possibility in this life. I know this may be a stunning revelation for you, but everyone dies. Everyone gets sick. It's a fact of life.

And no matter how unpleasant that fact is, you are never going to be entitled to someone elses labor to heal yourself, any more than you are entitled to someone elses labor to feed, clothe, and house yourself.

In fact, we are entitled to absolutely nothing in this world except to think for ourselves.

And the people are stupid. They are uninformed. Hell, you are informed as hell and you are still wrong. Imagine how easy it is for the under informed to be wrong. So imagine the masses who don't even pay close attention. They'll swallow any lie you tell them if enough of the media is on your side.

Except, the problem here is the masses are being informed. That's why they are objecting. I dont realize if you've noticed here, but people think you are an idiot. I don't say that to be mean, but you arent a popular poster. Your positions arent popular. You've convinced absolutely no one that your position is one we should adopt or that our nation will be better off for adopting it.

Yet you somehow think the population at large is going to be different? There seems to be a disconnect between you and reality.

Holy shit Fox was soooo negative on the Dems last night. I couldn't watch.

How on earth do you know it was negative if you didn't watch it?

Months ago I warned the cognitive dissonance between what the public put their approval ratings and their assessments on issues, it's taking hold now:

Poll: Less faith in Obama's economic abilities - USATODAY.com

Obama's at 61%, if you believe the numbers.

And is there any doubt why? I think it should be clear who's obstructing progress on all issues like Healthcare and the economy. Any time we try to fix something, the lobbyists come running in to pay off the politicians to obstruct.

And to those who say there is no difference between the two parties, you are admitting that the corporations do control the process. That means they own us. That means your vote doesn't count for shit. But clearly you don't care about the right to vote. If you did, the 2000 and 2004 elections would have upset you.

And so when you say Dems are no better, you are proving my point that corporations have gotten too powerful and involved in our politics. So checkmate either way.

I don't give a fuck about the Democrats. I just know the GOP is corrupt. The Dems aren't as corrupt because at least with them there is a chance.

Will they/we win on healthcare? Probably not. But remember, if the GOP were in charge, their position would be that healthcare is just fine and let the free markets decide. And give the healthcare giants more tax breaks.. Yea.

Boehner's approval rating is at 15%. But the corporate media wants you to believe that Obama's popularity is bad at 61%? Only because it was at 80%. People are just frustrated that he can't get anything done. But he won't lose in 2012. Who's gonna beat him?

:confused:

Dude, you're all over the place with that one. The bolded part in particular is a tour de force of gobbledegook.

You either don't get it or won't admit it. You guys say Dems are just as bad as Reps. Just as corrupt. Well, we have clearly defined who are corrupt players are. No question about it its the blue dogs. Did you hear how much Max Baucus has receieved from the healthcare industry? Yet recently he stopped taking their money. Doesn't want to seem like he's being bribed. Too late Max.

They were talking about this on the Ron Reagan show last night. How rediculous the system is. It is soooo clear that is exactly what is happening.

But notice the media says, "moderate democrats don't want single payer"

Don't give us that shit. Its not because they are "MODERATE". Its because they have been purchased, and you know it.

And notice anytime you find a dem who's just as bad as the Reps, they are always taking money from private companies and doing their bidding instead of ours.

Now I just have to figure out why you think you benefit from this. You don't.

So this is the shit the GOP did the last 8 years and everytime you guys said, "oh dems do it too". What I didn't know is that you like it. You think it benefits you. Just dumb.

Forum List

Back