Approval of Health Care law on the rise

I knew two women, whom I truly cared about, in the last ten years who died of cancer in their dark bedrooms on rainy afternoons in part because the insurance bean counters got in the way of quality care.

We, the People, can get at the legislators for HC, but try getting at the huge insurance companies whose bean counters get between us and our care.

That's a sad story...what makes you think Obamacare has millions to keep cancer patients alive?

Their stories were incredibly sad: one had six children, one had four children. Friends and families cared for them the best we could, and I knew several of us are supporting some of the children in their studies at the community college. Wish I could do more.

I am willing to give this a shot because the health insurance industry and their political allies took the American people for a ride for a long time. Government can't do any worse and it may well do better.

Government can't do any worse and it may well do better.
You are out of your mind and out of touch with reality and History.

Government surely can do worse and definitely will not do better. 70% of every dollar Government spends on it will be wasted and or stolen.

why cant you people ever learn.

PatekPhilippe

Thanks for the Neg Rep. You slug.

Anytime you call me a tea bagger expect more ...... now there are 2 bills being brought up to reject and repeal healthcare....GOOD...get off your fat ass and get a fucking job you free loader.

man these hardcore baggers are ignorant. we could use a decent showing from the GOP in november; if its up to this circus, it'll be another 2 years of runaway legislature.

Government can't do any worse and it may well do better.
You are out of your mind and out of touch with reality and History.

Government surely can do worse and definitely will not do better. 70% of every dollar Government spends on it will be wasted and or stolen.

why cant you people ever learn.

You obviously never have. For starters, consider

Social Security Act (1935)
GI Bill (1944)
Integration of the Armed Forces (1948)
Interstate Highway System (1956)
National Defense Education Act (1958)
Job Corps (1964)
Civil Rights Act (1964)
Voting Rights Act (1965)
Medicare and Medicaid (1964, 1965)

Government can have very positive effects for its citizens when Big and Small business fail.

Forum List

Back