Appropriate Obama praise for a church?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
The following song was sent home with my nephew from church. If you lefties don't get why it is worrisome, see: (Jesus Loves Me). Will 100% look into this and see if it was a poorly judged joke, or time to change churches.

Obama loves me! this I know,
For the Constitution tells me so.
Little ones to Him belong;
they are weak but He is strong.

Yes, Obama loves me!
Yes, Obama loves me!
Yes, Obama loves me!
The Constitution tells me so.

Obama loves me! loves me still,
'tho I'm very weak and ill,
that I might from pain be free,
worked and sweat upon for me.

Yes, Obama loves me!
Yes, Obama loves me!
Yes, Obama loves me!

Obama loves me! He who worked
DC's gate to open wide;
He will wash away my pain,
let His little child come in.

Yes, Obama loves me!
Yes, Obama loves me!
Yes, Obama loves me!

Obama loves me! He will stay
close beside me all the way.
Thou hast worked and sweat for me,
I will henceforth live for Thee.

Yes, Obama loves me!
Yes, Obama loves me!
Yes, Obama loves me!

Obama loves me when I'm good.
When I do the things I should.
Obama loves me when I'm bad,
but it makes him oh so sad.

Yes, Obama loves me!
Yes, Obama loves me!
Yes, Obama loves me!

I cannot even believe you posted such a sick and vile thing, much less have not gone to the place where that song came from and had someone fired!!!

This sounds like internet baloney to me. I seriously doubt that your opening post is true. You are, instead, posting a ridiculous song and claiming your church was teaching it to your child.

The following song was sent home with my nephew from church. If you lefties don't get why it is worrisome, see: (Jesus Loves Me). Will 100% look into this and see if it was a poorly judged joke, or time to change churches.

Obama loves me! this I know,
For the Constitution tells me so.
Little ones to Him belong;
they are weak but He is strong.

Yes, Obama loves me!
Yes, Obama loves me!
Yes, Obama loves me!

Obama loves me! loves me still,
'tho I'm very weak and ill,
that I might from pain be free,
worked and sweat upon for me.

Yes, Obama loves me!
Yes, Obama loves me!
Yes, Obama loves me!

Obama loves me! He who worked
DC's gate to open wide;
He will wash away my pain,
let His little child come in.

Yes, Obama loves me!
Yes, Obama loves me!
Yes, Obama loves me!

Obama loves me! He will stay
close beside me all the way.
Thou hast worked and sweat for me,
I will henceforth live for Thee.

Yes, Obama loves me!
Yes, Obama loves me!
Yes, Obama loves me!

Obama loves me when I'm good.
When I do the things I should.
Obama loves me when I'm bad,
but it makes him oh so sad.

Yes, Obama loves me!
Yes, Obama loves me!
Yes, Obama loves me!

Did this happen to your nephew or is thius somethin g sent to you via email?

This is a joke, right?

I don't know yet. It came home on a piece of paper. Nephew didn't even read it, it was among a lot of other handouts and legitimate religious stuff. Theres a good chance it was a practical joke someone typed up and handed the kids, but I havent had a chance to ask anyone about it yet. Thats kind of why I didn't say much else about it other than post the lyrics. I do intend to ask some other people who had kids go just to find out. I'm guessing it's 80% that it was a joke.

But, you never know, we did get "Barak Hussein Obama.....Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm", and of course the militant "BECAUSE OF OBAMA....I can do (fill in blank)" craziness. Those poor kids, they don't realize BEFORE Obama they were capable of that same inspiration, and without him they would be also. But the left has convinced a massive segment of our population that they are oppressed, talentless and can't achieve anything without government assistance.

This is a joke, right?

I don't know yet. It came home on a piece of paper. Nephew didn't even read it, it was among a lot of other handouts and legitimate religious stuff. Theres a good chance it was a practical joke someone typed up and handed the kids, but I havent had a chance to ask anyone about it yet. Thats kind of why I didn't say much else about it other than post the lyrics. I do intend to ask some other people who had kids go just to find out. I'm guessing it's 80% that it was a joke.

But, you never know, we did get "Barak Hussein Obama.....Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm", and of course the militant "BECAUSE OF OBAMA....I can do (fill in blank)" craziness. Those poor kids, they don't realize BEFORE Obama they were capable of that same inspiration, and without him they would be also. But the left has convinced a massive segment of our population that they are oppressed, talentless and can't achieve anything without government assistance.

So you did not get that from an email?

New Topics

Forum List

Back