Apply More Sanctions, Mr. President

Canada did this for tariffs because the Dems and some in GOP said, "we can't sign the USMCA while their are tariffs in place"

He lifted tariffs and a year later the Dems won't even put it up for a vote.

I do believe, if you have a willing and honest partner, that a sign of good faith will be rewarded. I'm not sure where Iran is on this, so his team will have to determine if the Iranians are serious about taking an oath to not obtain nukes.

No nation should have nukes if all of Mankind is concerned. Now that the genie is out of the bottle, we need as little proliferation as possible.

Sanctions are an act of war. They harm the people and have little affect on the leadership. They are terribly unjust and lead to the people’s loyalty to the ruling regime. Throughout history sanctions often lead to war.

Iran will not negotiate with Trump. Few nations will. He is not trusted and he is viewed as unstable

Iran will wait till after the 2020 election

Sanctions are an act of war. They harm the people and have little affect on the leadership. They are terribly unjust and lead to the people’s loyalty to the ruling regime. Throughout history sanctions often lead to war.

Sanctions are an act of war? Say who? Your disease addled brain doesn't count!
The fact that you don’t know sanctions are an act of war, merely proves you are uninformed. Get informed before addressing me.

Sanctions are an act of war? Say who? Your disease addled brain doesn't count!
The fact that you don’t know sanctions are an act of war, merely proves you are uninformed. Get informed before addressing me.
As idiots go, he stands alone in his field.

HuffPost is so anti-white/anti-American/etc ...they are so full of shit

The United States of America was not involved in the catastrophic accident during final launch preparations for the Safir SLV Launch at Semnan Launch Site One in Iran.

I wish Iran best wishes and good luck in determining what happened at Site One. - POTUS

EDPFB_XWkAY6QWB

:D

Forum List

Back