Apple I Phone Caught With Pants Down Around Ankles

You've got your head up your ass. The company has already stated that it was a beta version of the software and they will take care of it. They have no intention of taking on the ACLU. They reali e what they have done and said they will correct it. Obviously some right wing bible thumper thought he was serving his "lord and master" when he fixed the system so that it would not accomodate abortion even though it's the law.

Then why does it allow planned parenthood to come up?

Did you ever hear the saying "never attribute to malice that which can also be explained by stupidity"? Programming something as complex as SIRI will obviously have its bugs.

Yet morons like you see some eeeeevuuull conspiracy behind everything. You need to grow the fuck up and learn to think.

On the plus side at least this isnt your usual copypasta post showing defict increases, but leaving Obama's out. You are a tired hack.

Hey....I started this thread because it's in the news. They reali e their mistake and said they will fix it.

I guess I've pretty well grown up. I'm 77 years old, 6'1" and weigh 188 pounds.

But you delved into the whole "apple did it because they dont likez teh abortionz" line of thought.

I'm sure SIRI also has issues like being unable to find a taco salad in London, or flag football equipment. Its just that those two items don't have a giant lobby watching out for anything they percive as against them.

Then why does it allow planned parenthood to come up?

Did you ever hear the saying "never attribute to malice that which can also be explained by stupidity"? Programming something as complex as SIRI will obviously have its bugs.

Yet morons like you see some eeeeevuuull conspiracy behind everything. You need to grow the fuck up and learn to think.

On the plus side at least this isnt your usual copypasta post showing defict increases, but leaving Obama's out. You are a tired hack.

Hey....I started this thread because it's in the news. They reali e their mistake and said they will fix it.

But you delved into the whole "apple did it because they dont likez teh abortionz" line of thought.

I'm sure SIRI also has issues like being unable to find a taco salad in London, or flag football equipment. Its just that those two items don't have a giant lobby watching out for anything they percive as against them.

Whatever that means............

Whatever that means............

It means that it probably has problems finding other things you are looking for, but in those cases it is not a sensitive issue like abortion. If someone searched for a pair of jeans in Rangoon, and came up with an error message, all they would probably do is send in a error report to apple. But because it involved abortion, the person finding it became all butt-hurt, and reported it to the ACLU.

Abortion clinics don't advertise their services as such. They usually advertise as pregnancy advice.

And you know this how...........

I saw a two hour program which proved that a "Woman's Pregnancy Clinic" was located purposfully directly across the street from an abortion clinic and that when young women came in there by mistake or called them by mistake they did everything but tell them the truth...even showed them videos of failed abortions which resulted in blood covered operating tables etc. The only thing which deceives more is the church itself.

This will be corrected...either that or the ACLU will sue their ass and make them fix it.

I have a friend who went to planned parenthood when she was pregnant. Her husband was unemployed and she already had 3 children at home. She went looking for alternatives like adoption, instead she got lectures on abortion, even an offer to do the abortion immediately. She was very upset when she left.

Of all the people I know who've had abortions, not one of them doesn't regret it. In fact, one girl claims that had she actually told her parents (she was 15 at the time) she would never have had the abortion and her parents would have supported her, though she didn't know that at the time and was afraid. After, she felt so bad she was seeing a counselor and she ended up bring her parents in and they had family counseling.....she claims had it not been for Planned Parenthood, she would have had her child and she would have been happy instead of suicidal.

For every story you can come up with of someone that was preached to against abortion, I can come up with several of people who regret having abortions. IMO, before you are allowed to have an abortion, you should have to get counseling on both sides of the issue AND anyone under 18 should have to notify their parents. Not saying they should have to have their parents permission, but their parents should know.

One stupid parent that went around the country proclaiming for Planned Parenthood and abortions for teens without telling the parents lost her 13 year old daughter to complications from an abortion she never knew about. Somehow, she felt that making abortion okay would save another girl, when in reality, if she had been informed of her daughters abortion, she probably would have known what to look for and would have taken her child to the hospital sooner and her child would be alive today.

No one should be able to give a child an abortion without informing their parents. EVER!

New Topics

Forum List

Back