Apple does'nt fall far from tree

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
May 19, 2010
AMERITOPIA
Items Stolen from Government-Registered Cadillac Driven by John Conyers' Son

Seems the apple dont fall far from the tree....

What I want to know is how in the Hell a 20 yr old can afford $27,000 worth of concert tickets to the Fillmore???? Could he be a scalper??? :eusa_whistle:

Looks like Mr Conyers broke the rules :eek:

"According to the U.S. General Services Administration Web site , if an employee allows an unauthorized person to use a government vehicle, that employee could be suspended or fired."

Oh, and there is the problem with the stolen computers..... what was on them?

Its no wonder a dipshit like Julian Assange can get his slimey little fingers on sensitive data.... the gov't is being ran by idiots and criminals.

Guess thats no big revelation though.... :doubt:

The Jesse Jacksons are far more interesting.

;)

So then after much contemplative thought the question arises "Why in the fuck are we the people paying for assholes like Conyers to drive around in escalades?" wtf?

So then after much contemplative thought the question arises "Why in the fuck are we the people paying for assholes like Conyers to drive around in escalades?" wtf?

Im in the wrong buisiness I guess.

Nahhh, I like earning my own way.

Im in the wrong buisiness I guess.

Nahhh, I like earning my own way.

that's getting harder to do when we have to do this shit too. We pay him enough to buy his own damn escalade. libturds are such freaking hypocrites. I thought they were all concerned with carbon footprints and all that jazz.

In Conyers broke the rule he should be punished. Just like any govt official that breaks the rules.
I assume from this thread that he is a Demoncrat?

I fully support zero tolerance for crimes and corruption by ANY government employee.

Last edited:
It's getting close to Christmas. What can my government give me to make my holidays a little brighter? I'm on the take tonight.

In Conyers broke the rule he should be punished. Just like any govt official that breaks the rules.

I fully support zero tolerance for crimes and corruption by ANY government employee.

Yep, and his wife is a jailbird.... eeewwwww & I linked Huff-POS :eek:

Monica Conyers, Wife To John Conyers, Sentenced To 3 Years In Prison For Detroit Bribes

So what McCains wife stole drugs from a pills for the poor program.
Jeb Bush's daughter is a 3 time drug felon but did not get the 3 strikes law.
Jeb Bush's wife was a smuggler, etc...
you are being petty now.

Yep, and his wife is a jailbird.... eeewwwww & I linked Huff-POS :eek:

Monica Conyers, Wife To John Conyers, Sentenced To 3 Years In Prison For Detroit Bribes

you are being petty now.

and your deflecting... :eusa_whistle:

you are being petty now.

Just following your lead.
The thread was about Conyers car being broken into not his wife being a felon.
I screwed your little circle jerk by posting a reasonable response and you went a bubble or so off plumb over it.

you are being petty now.

Just following your lead.
The thread was about Conyers car being broken into not his wife being a felon.
I screwed your little circle jerk by posting a reasonable response and you went a bubble or so off plumb over it.

The apples I was reffering to in the OP was his parents..... how does a 20 yr old get $27K worth of tickets and then have them stolen, along with gov't computers with God knows what on them.... So NO, I was'nt deflecting... I was reminding you of the lil apple on the ground. The tree is corrupt, and he fell from it.

Forum List

Back