Appeasing the USMB Music Gods

Yup...sometimes appeasement is in order.

Eve and I were discussing the vital importance of music to USMB musical junkies ... um members.

We recognize that the Gods seem to be avoiding the normal routes of talking burning bushes and amazing miraculous infants and turning mundane things into an alcoholic beverages...perhaps this is a test. But in the musical scheme of things, we recognize that they have chosen to speak to us through their musical Messiahs Meister, BGG, JB and High Priestess Pixie. As hard core musical junkies...we want to keep the musical manna flowing...naturally....but how?

Sacrifice - every God worth his or her nuts demands it of his or her minions.

So, Eve and I have put together a basket of sacrifices.

First, a sacrificial virgin - unisex - should please everyone. Virgins are hard to come by, found this one in a church rummage sale - cute little critter eh?

Eve, perhaps you could unveil the next sacrifice before the virgin gets away?

I brought the traditional wine, chocolate and fruit basket. Not to be confused with the fruit basket you already got. :D

FruitWineChocolates-Full.jpg

Eve and I were discussing the vital importance of music to USMB musical junkies ... um members.

We recognize that the Gods seem to be avoiding the normal routes of talking burning bushes and amazing miraculous infants and turning mundane things into an alcoholic beverages...perhaps this is a test. But in the musical scheme of things, we recognize that they have chosen to speak to us through their musical Messiahs Meister, BGG, JB and High Priestess Pixie. As hard core musical junkies...we want to keep the musical manna flowing...naturally....but how?

First, a sacrificial virgin - unisex - should please everyone. Virgins are hard to come by, found this one in a church rummage sale - cute little critter eh?

I brought the traditional wine, chocolate and fruit basket. Not to be confused with the fruit basket you already got. :D

FruitWineChocolates-Full.jpg

Looks like there was a communications break-down if you ask me.... Were you two really having the discussion that was claimed?

025.jpg

I'd say throwing THAT virgin into a volcano will be NO SACRIFICE to the society that does it.

Forum List

Back