"Appeasement" showcases Obama's 2012 Strategy

It took 16 hours of convincing before obama agreed to let the Seals do their jobs. Then obama posed for a phony photo op.

prove it

It took Bush seven years not to get him

It was not known Bin Laden was in the compound until SEALS were in the compound. Obama had severe political and tactical decisions in approving the raid. After ten years of searching, 16 hours is a heartbeat

Obama called it right

i notice you skipped over his last point.....:eusa_eh:

Covered it in an earlier post. I do not think we should invade Iran and start yet ANOTHER war because we lost one our toys in the neighbors yard, when we weren't supposed to be playing there in the first place.
Why, do you disagree?

yes.....if they could have destroyed it and got out.....all for it....

Great. So all we need is a time machine. Oh wait. Those things fly thousands of miles? That's WHY we have self-destruct mechanisms? We might not have been ABLE to do so for reasons either obvious or unknown?

Yes, if we could have sent in an airstrike, not hit anything that could be constituted as an act or war or kill any civilians, I agree.

But you're for starting a war with Iran over this thing? Really? Wow.

It took 16 hours of convincing before obama agreed to let the Seals do their jobs. Then obama posed for a phony photo op.

prove it

It was not known Bin Laden was in the compound until SEALS were in the compound. Obama had severe political and tactical decisions in approving the raid. After ten years of searching, 16 hours is a heartbeat

Obama called it right

Forget it Rightwinger. Katz stares at the spinning circle. Obama sucks. I can say that because I'm an Independent. But getting OBL was a huge victory that Obama deserves praise for. Katz CAN'T say that because the Thought Masters don't allow anyone to dissent from the groupthink. War is Peace and so on...

prove it

Obama called it right

To a wafflemeister like Barrack, 16 hours might be a "heartbeat"...to the rest of the world it's a REALLY long time. Get serious...

Covered it in an earlier post. I do not think we should invade Iran and start yet ANOTHER war because we lost one our toys in the neighbors yard, when we weren't supposed to be playing there in the first place.
Why, do you disagree?

Great. So all we need is a time machine. Oh wait. Those things fly thousands of miles? That's WHY we have self-destruct mechanisms? We might not have been ABLE to do so for reasons either obvious or unknown?

Yes, if we could have sent in an airstrike, not hit anything that could be constituted as an act or war or kill any civilians, I agree.

A self destruct that may or may not work after a crash.

Why, do you disagree?

With all due respect, Independent...one could make a case that we've essentially been at war with Iran since the Shah got booted and they seized our embassy. They attack us every chance they get and we do "sanctions". Like our relations could be any worse?

With all due respect, Independent...one could make a case that we've essentially been at war with Iran since the Shah got booted and they seized our embassy. They attack us every chance they get and we do "sanctions". Like our relations could be any worse?

What attacks?
You think Obama should declare war on Iran?

Why, do you disagree?

i am saying the same thing you said here.......but yet with my statement its....But you're for starting a war with Iran over this thing? Really? Wow

yea i agree......WoW......

What attacks?

You want me to list all to the attacks that Iranian backed groups have carried out against the US, Independent? I guess I could but it would take me a few days to compile them since they are so numerous. Iranian money and weapons have been the driving force for terrorism against us in the Middle East for the past forty years. No, I'm not suggesting Obama declare war on Iran...I'm simply suggesting that to think we're not in an undeclared war with them is rather foolish since we've been in exactly that since the 70's.

Democrats love rewriting history.

BBCW: Obama Slept on Decision to Kill Osama Bin Ladin for 16 Hours: Compare that to Bush's Seven Minutes of Silence

Now we have details that it took 16 hours for Obama to make up his mind after MONTHS OF INTELLIGENCE fed him to get to this point. Liberals complained of Bush's seven minutes of silence, when it took Obama 16 hours to make up his mind to kill Osama Bin Laden.

The Mail Online reports:

Barack Obama kept military commanders hanging by declaring he would 'sleep on it' before taking 16 hours to give the go-ahead to raid Bin Laden's compound.

We should count ourselves fortunate because he decided against destroying our captured drone completely.

What attacks?

You want me to list all to the attacks that Iranian backed groups have carried out against the US, Independent? I guess I could but it would take me a few days to compile them since they are so numerous. Iranian money and weapons have been the driving force for terrorism against us in the Middle East for the past forty years. No, I'm not suggesting Obama declare war on Iran...I'm simply suggesting that to think we're not in an undeclared war with them is rather foolish since we've been in exactly that since the 70's.

Okay so then we're back to square one.

1. We flew a drone illegally into their airspace. I'm okay with that, actually.
2. It went down. Oops.
3. It wouldn't self-destruct. Oops.
4. It was somewhere where, those operating it and / or in the area, didn't feel they should go get it for whatever reasons. This happens often, with men and resources. Sometimes we decide to make a rescue effort, sometimes we don't or it's just not viable.

So this is Obama's fault how? He should have done what differently in real life? (not in the if / then world).

Forum List

Back