Appears Jerome Corsi has something to say and I rather doubt this administration is

any person that hitches their wagon to something jerome corsi says is an idiot at best.

The announced street date for this controversial & explosive book by Jerome Corsi is tentatively set for May 20th. The date is not 100% locked in due to possible legal challenges from the White House.

"It's utterly devastating" reveals a source close to the publisher. "Obama may learn things he didn't even know about himself."

Will this new book reveal Obama's true identity? Man,this is definitely going to be interesting. So stay tuned.

Wow, the birthers are really getting fanatically stupid now. They believe they know about Obama than he knows about himself? Oh, oh, do me! Do me next! What do you know about me?

Buy the Book and check it out for yourself. That's the only way to bypass any Media spin. Read it and decide for yourself.

The Author himself knows full-well that his book is bullshit and there's always people starving for bullshit. Buying the book would prove him right.

Buy the Book and check it out for yourself. That's the only way to bypass any Media spin. Read it and decide for yourself.

Decide what? That it's lunacy for the author to think he knows more about Obama than the man knows about himself? Should I read the book to decide whether Obama has already released his birth certificate, even though I've already seen it?

Well spin is spin. Try reading the book first before you immediately start regurgitating MSLSD & HuffyPo Talking Points. Why are so many so afraid to read it?

Well spin is spin. Try reading the book first before you immediately start regurgitating MSLSD & HuffyPo Talking Points. Why are so many so afraid to read it?

What spin and what talking points? Empirical facts are not spin and talking points.

LOL its extremely entertaining watching the sycophants try to dance the issue away I'm most entertained by the fact that they've evidently forgotten who the author is Swiftboat is so long ago

So many just seem so afraid to read the book. I guess many will just refuse to read it but will smear the author anyway. That's just willful ignorance in my opinion. I'll check it out for myself. If it's Bullshit i'll say it's Bullshit. But i'm not afraid to read it.

Some of us have studied the issue and don't need someone's book to tell us anything regarding the issue, and his Title points to the worth of the Book. The title itself is factually incorrect, because we (sane people) know where the Birth Certificate is. Fear and rejecting asinine stupidity are worlds apart.

What spin and what talking points? Empirical facts are not spin and talking points.

The Only Fact I see here is that seem to want to pass judgment with out reading it.

If you are trying to imply that it is an Empirical Fact that Obama is a Natural Born US citizen, then you are full of shit. Where is the Long Form Birth Certificate? With out that you can not call it an Empirical Fact.

Thanked for that part

Not that i'll read the book, i dont care.

Even though I can't verify it to be true I believe obama was born in hawaii.

Why can't you verify that?

I haven't seen the physical proof of a Birth Certificate and i'm not asking for it either.

I've seen CLOB jpegs but no Birth Certificate......i dont even know why im talking about this it is a non-issue.

This book will likely go the way of Wikileaks. The usual suspects will come out hysterically & piously condemning it without even reading it. The author will be demonized 24/7. But just like Wikileaks,people should check it out first before spewing Talking Points.

Forum List

Back