Appeal to waive min. 15 post for permission to post URLs rule.

Why not just use the part of your article you want and use a hard link to back up your contention?

you beat me to it!

what the hell is wrong with you cockscomb?

just post your shit and stop whining about he link.

I can already tell that your links won't be that good

So discouraging...

We are anxiously awaiting to see what was so spectacular about your links that you needed a waiver of the 15 post rule

Better be good

I rescheduled my open-heart surgery so I would be sure to get his first link. The anticipation is killing me. I haven't been this excited since .... well, since my last bowel movement.

To OP: Tote that barge, lift that bale, post that fucking link before another wail.

I want that link. Dammit, I need that link. I will use force if I have to. You have one hour.

I know where you live and I will bring my Pit Bull, Butch, to your house and let him poop on your porch. I was going to bring my 100 pound Doberman, but Butch ate him.

The link .... NOW !!!! (The capital letters and four exclamations points should let you know I am serious. Seriously.)

Is that a leghorn in your avie?

Who the hell puts a leghorn in your avie?

191198-174272-foghorn-leghorn_large.jpg

Is this really allowed, looks like a rather disreputable way to introduce oneself in the forum... Thus the suggestion that 'newbies' should be allowed to post URLs but not >/= 5 posts per hr.

So now you're worried about reputation all of a sudden? Just a little hard to keep you happy isn't it?

So discouraging...

We are anxiously awaiting to see what was so spectacular about your links that you needed a waiver of the 15 post rule

Better be good

I rescheduled my open-heart surgery so I would be sure to get his first link. The anticipation is killing me. I haven't been this excited since .... well, since my last bowel movement.

To OP: Tote that barge, lift that bale, post that fucking link before another wail.

I want that link. Dammit, I need that link. I will use force if I have to. You have one hour.

I know where you live and I will bring my Pit Bull, Butch, to your house and let him poop on your porch. I was going to bring my 100 pound Doberman, but Butch ate him.

The link .... NOW !!!! (The capital letters and four exclamations points should let you know I am serious. Seriously.)
35ka0c.jpg

USMB has decided to cancel the bic_cherry series due to poor viewership. Frankly, the storyline sucked and the characters were never allowed to develop.

So what happened to the XXXX OP who whined like a little XXXX about not being able to post a XXXXX link to a techie board full of XXXXX??

15 post rule is ok, but I do find it strange that newbs are allowed to start threads etc without having a minimum number of posts....plenty of advertising spams threads started that way..

Forum List

Back