Appeal to the President.

I can't wait to see these fuckin' clowns under oath about this at some point.:lol:

like bush/cheney after 9/11 or after they outed a CIA agent, you tard?

Sorry, mo chara, the 'Mom, he did it too' defense should not be acceptable - to ANY OF US - left or right. It's a pathetic attempt to justify bad behavior.

Both her claims are patently false as well. Bush never lied about Iraq and he and Cheney had nothing to do with the Plame affair. We have historical records to prove both, 3 Committee investigations by Congress ALL found that Bush never lied and a Court trial found that A) no agent was outed and B) the Vice President and the President were not involved, in fact the person that told the press she was an agent was never even charged.

Rahm Israel Emanuel is an American politician currently serving as White House Chief of Staff to President Barack Obama. He served previously as a Democratic member of the United States House of Representatives, representing Illinois's 5th congressional district, from 2003 until his resignation in 2009 to take up his current position in the Obama Administration.

Oh Gawd no. Obama offered Rahm a job where he QUIT the Congress. NOT ONLY THAT, but he had planned to run for "Mayor of Chicago". OBAMA HAS TO BE CHARGED TWICE.

This is a scandal. Rahm MUST BE SERVED WITH A SUBPOENA IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!! WE HAVE TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!

See here's my problem with you.

You've seen the law. Everyone has multiple times. Offering a job to a sitting Congressman or Senator would not violate it. Offering one to a candidate in order to influence of an election, on the other hand is a felony.

Now if your position is so strong, why do you have to make up phoney arguments to defend the President?

Rahm Israel Emanuel is an American politician currently serving as White House Chief of Staff to President Barack Obama. He served previously as a Democratic member of the United States House of Representatives, representing Illinois's 5th congressional district, from 2003 until his resignation in 2009 to take up his current position in the Obama Administration.

Oh Gawd no. Obama offered Rahm a job where he QUIT the Congress. NOT ONLY THAT, but he had planned to run for "Mayor of Chicago". OBAMA HAS TO BE CHARGED TWICE.

This is a scandal. Rahm MUST BE SERVED WITH A SUBPOENA IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!! WE HAVE TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!

From the movie 6th sense...."silence village idiot!!!!"

Then why are you still talking?

Right wing motto: Truth hurts. Lying is better.

If it's the right wing motto, why have you adopted it?

Why I am still waiting for the right to present their "proof"?

As they said before the blue dress came out.

Your assumption of guilty until proven innocent is un-American.

Are you suggesting that Sestak is lying? Wouldn't surprise me if he was, but this isn't some right wing conspiracy you can just wish away. The law is specific. And if Sestak's telling the truth, then someone is guilty of a felony.

There is no assumption. But either Sestak is lying or someone in the administration violated the law. There are no other options.

but the seditionist losers will never be quiet.

I call Shenanigans.

Since when did critique of an Administration's secrecy become Sedition?

I have noticed that the Left is spreading the Sedition Meme lately. It's an intellectually bankrupt maneuver.

Just following the game plan set out by the Wilson administration.

If what he says is acceptable legal proof and counters Sestak's allegation that he was offered a job in lieu of dropping out of the Senate race against Specter YES!!!!

Proving a negative is not the burden of proof for the administration. How would you prove quid pro quo didn't happen? Specifically? Other than people simply denying it.

Sestak is well qualified for the job he claims he was offered, btw. The burden of proof is on him, and based on his relentless refusal to offer specifics, there isn't much if any proof to go on.

Please post a link to Sestak saying the job he was offered and who offered it. That is the $64,000 question. When those people are deposed or have to testify before a Congressional panel and a decision is rendered on the legality of the whole thing I will support the decision whether it exonerates everyone or causes Obama's impeachment.

Just what I thought....not a fucking thing....

Proving a negative is not the burden of proof for the administration. How would you prove quid pro quo didn't happen? Specifically? Other than people simply denying it.

Sestak is well qualified for the job he claims he was offered, btw. The burden of proof is on him, and based on his relentless refusal to offer specifics, there isn't much if any proof to go on.

Please post a link to Sestak saying the job he was offered and who offered it. That is the $64,000 question. When those people are deposed or have to testify before a Congressional panel and a decision is rendered on the legality of the whole thing I will support the decision whether it exonerates everyone or causes Obama's impeachment.

Just what I thought....not a fucking thing....

Oops. lolol

Now we know. And now you're proved to be the phoney fuck I said you were.:lol:

I know that Obama has people monitoring the net so hopefully they will come across this and urge action by the parties involved. I don't think they read posts in the flame zone so don't stick this there.

Mr. President. For the sake of your Presidency, your country and the American people...please clear the air on the Sestak job offer. I understand you have an army of lawyers going over every single word over and over, spinning excuses and counter-arguments to challenges that are sure to come but right now we need to silence the extremist rhetoric that's being propagated over the airwaves. Talk of bribes, impeachment and corruption are NOT conducive to having the support of the American people for your Presidency or your political party. I urge you to clear the air on this whole matter and let the chips fall where they may.

Personally I don't support many of your programs but I know you will act with integrity and honor. I'll be the first to support you if you tell the damn truth!!!!

In your heart you know what you did. Now man up!!!!!

What is this talk of heart? You phoney sack of liquid shit!

I just saw the Sestec new conference. The 30 second "conversation" within a conversation From last August ..way before Sestec announced with Clinton is what this total non issue is about. The "job" suggested by CLINTON wasn't even a JOB..it was a position on a commision that Sestec couldn't even take...even more reason it was and is a non issue.

Some people are so fixated on hurting Obama that they will jump on anything some idiot suggests is a clue to a thing about a thing that someotherbody told somebody and some hack reporter is sure it will lead to the whitehouse and impeachment or so a hack GOPer said while drunk at a gay bar.

The only truth rvealed on this thread is how much a few crybabies hate to be out of power.

Forum List

Back