Appeal to BANNED “ Valentine’s Day” celebrations

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by sharif, Mar 17, 2012.

1. sharif

sharif VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43
    Appeal to BANNED “ Valentine’s Day” celebrations

I do not understand why especially our youth more eager to celebrates VALENTINE DAYS.

Same way ever you people heard from the Non-Believers (Hindu, Jewish or Christians) ever celebrate any Islamic reglious festival such as Hajj, Keeping Fasting, Prayers etc but shame on those who called themselves as Muslims but without any hesitation blindly observe VALENTINE DAY.

More painful and hurting when no one realizes that Pakistan was made in the name of ISLAM but where many Islamic values were openly violated. Only keep Islamic Republic no country become Islamic States unless proof by performances.

Being as Muslims Followers my duty to condemn and lodge protest against the wrong practice adopt in our society but why Religious Minister or Religious scholars of all sects do not remain silent and educated the every common that celebrations of ‘Valentine’s Day’ have no relation with Islam.

More interesting to see when our LEADERS of major leading parties ( PPP, PML-N, PML-Q, MQM and ANP) and Govt banned celebrations of VALENTINE’S DAY. Which will be bold steps?

Elite class of our country claim that VALENTINE’S DAY celebrations for sharing one love and exchange of gift but I give suggestion one can satisfaction when support or helped any needy or poor people to oblige God and get higher reward of gift.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

2. daveman

daveman Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,759
    Yes, it's really disgusting how people insist on thinking for themselves and making their own decisions, isn't it?