Apparently obama is doing a good job

If obama did to the people on the east coast what he did to the people in Benghazi he would kiss his last chance at keeping his job goodbye.

The President and the Governors are doing a good job. They are working together to aid the citizens that have had their lives disrupted by this storm. And that fact is just driving the wingnuts around the corner. The thought that government, at all levels, can actually work, and be effective in an emergency is so totally against their perception of reality.

If people like you could accept a little of responsibility for your own welfare, maybe you wouldn't suck off people that do.

as a manager for FEMA. Libs should have given him this job, instead of making him President. Maybe we wouldn't have had a president who killed 4 Americans.

Gee, in less than 50 posts you've established yourself as a moron. Congrats.

It took you one.

Please link to my first post on this message board as proof that you're not a liar Elvis. Or else, prove to everyone what I know about you.

obama isn't really doing anything. He has given speeches, but like all his speeches, there's no result. The Red Cross is a private charity, but it's a disgrace. Its "help" turned out to be take the money and run.

There is five days before the people in NYC and New Jersey get to voice their wrath against the do-nothing presidebt.

Ah..so when you guys elected a guy who killed 2000 Americans during 9/11, 1800 Americans during Katrina, a couple of Hundred Americans at the Pentagon, some 4000 Americans over a criminal invasion of Iraq and several hundred more Americans because of a mismanaged invasion of Afghanistan..

Are you asserting G.W. Bush killed these people? Are you fucking insane?

No man.

But I am getting tired of people inferring Obama killed anyone.

He hasn't.

Presidents make tough decisions that sometimes wind up with people getting killed.

But that's not their intension.

Obama didn't "kill" them, it's just that his utter incompetence helped lead to their deaths without any official help from the US. The only person that lifted a finger to help went against Obama orders.

The glow of what obama SAID he was going to do has gone out when it appears that he really is going to do nothing at all.

Forum List

Back