Apparently LeBron Is Critical Of Trump Because, He Admits, He Hates White People.

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by mudwhistle, Aug 30, 2018.

1. depotoo

depotoo Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,091
    Nor did they make him do this-

“When Donald opened his club in Palm Beach called Mar-a-Lago, he insisted on accepting Jews and blacks even though other clubs in Palm Beach to this day discriminate against blacks and Jews. The old guard in Palm Beach was outraged that Donald would accept blacks and Jews so that’s the real Donald Trump that I know.”

That was author Ronald Kessler in a July 2015 interview with Newsmax, talking about Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump’s business practices when it came to building a golf course in the Deep South.

In the 1990s, Trump was running into a problem getting his golf course approved by the local town council in Palm Beach, which was imposing restrictions on his bid.

So Trump shot back with maximum effect. As reported by the Washington Post’s Mary Jordan and Rosalind Helderman on Nov. 14, 2015: “Trump undercut his adversaries with a searing attack, claiming that local officials seemed to accept the established private clubs in town that had excluded Jews and blacks while imposing tough rules on his inclusive one.”

The Washington Post report continues, “Trump’s lawyer sent every member of the town council copies of two classic movies about discrimination: ’A Gentleman’s Agreement,’ about a journalist who pretends to be Jewish to expose anti-Semitism, and ’Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner’ about a white couple’s reaction to their daughter bringing home a black fiancé.”

Sometimes, in judging the character of an individual, it pays to see what people actually do when nobody’s really paying attention. When it came to segregation in the South at private, all-white country clubs, it might have been in Trump’s business interests to simply look the other way. Instead, Trump did the right thing and insisted on desegregation at his golf resort.

And he won.

Soon thereafter, the local restrictions were lifted and, today, the golf course is open and remains inclusive.

https://www.chron.com/neighborhood/...-on-including-Jews-blacks-at-Palm-9702230.php

Or this-

Donald J. Trump received an ovation when he announced that he would donate office space to Mr. Jackson's civil rights group, the Rainbow/PUSH Coalition, in 40 Wall Street, a 72-story building he is renovating.

''He's out there pushing for a lot of good things,'' said Mr. Trump, who noted that he and Mr. Jackson had become good friends over the years.

Jesse Jackson Sets Up Office To Monitor Corporate Action

2. depotoo

depotoo Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,091
  3. Asclepias

Asclepias Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34,245
    Nice deflection. I dont see anywhere in there that he apologized to the Central Park Five. You do realize that Lincoln emancipated the enslaved Black people and he was a racist too right?

4. Asclepias

Asclepias Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34,245
  5. depotoo

depotoo Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,091
    He could have screamed it from the rooftops and you would still find fault with him.
    You don’t care about his actions showing you to be incorrect about his being racist. You want to see what you want to see, and nothing else.
    Having debated you for years here, I know you will never be swayed from your own racism.

Others might be interested, though. Here is more

Trump posthumously pardons Jack Johnson, boxing's first black heavyweight champion

6. depotoo

depotoo Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,091
    He called the govt of Haiti a shithouse, not a shithole, and if you deny that it is, then you have truly been brainwashed. The corruption that has been going on there for ever and a day has done nothing but inflict more misery to the citizens there. If you truly care for the people of Haiti you wouldn’t deny it.
    Corruption is endemic in Haiti’s public institutions

Haiti earthquake: How donated billions have INCREASED poverty and corruption | Daily Mail Online

7. Asclepias

Asclepias Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34,245
    Couilda shoulda but he didnt. Thats the point and why I say he is a racist along with all the other stuff he has said and done.

Your job isnt to sway me. Your job is explain why he isnt a racist despite the mountain of evidence that shows he is.

8. Asclepias

Asclepias Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34,245
    He called Haiti and African countries shithole countries. If you deny he did this then you have been truly brainwashed. Haiti is in the state it is in due to other white racists like Drumpf.. The US and France forced Haiti to pay billions to France for freeing themselves from slavery. To this day US policies promote a racist relationship with Haiti. You need to educate yourself.

9. depotoo

depotoo Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,091
    No, I couldn’t sway you. You are set in your belief that whites are racist. Period. You have proven that over and over.

Oh, and I love how you constantly move the goal posts. I personally cannot stand racists. And feel pity for those that are.

10. Asclepias

Asclepias Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34,245
    Glad to hear you understand that your attempts to sway me wont do much against my lifetime of experience.

What goal posts did I move? I said Drumpf was a racist. You never proved he wasnt.