Apparently LeBron Is Critical Of Trump Because, He Admits, He Hates White People.

This thread is a great example of white psychosis. Lebron has excelled in life as an athlete and as a man but white people want to tear him down.

A lot of them also like to watch him play basketball and some say he is good at that.

Wow, someone made a stupid statement in high school....and you guys have a melt down because of it.
Its not even a stupid statement. Its more like a naive statement. If you grow up in the conditions he did you see the worst of whites. I for one am not surprised he made that statement to himself I would actually be more surprised if he didnt think that way.

When you're in HS, you make statements that are considered stupid/naive/moronic etc... Having a website point it out 15-20 years later and trying to make hay out of it is pathetic; having someone take the lame-assed attempt (mudwhistle) and try to put it here to, of course, denigrate black people as he does daily is even more brazenly cowardly.
Then there's reality. For most people, their attitudes and beliefs solidify by the time they're 13.

When I was younger, I didn't believe that blacks, or any race, was somebody you avoided.

Not so with LeBron. LeBron played on the team, but he said he hated whites at his school, so he avoided them. He felt that whites hated him, so he hated them back. This is clear-cut racism.
Only if youre retarded. How is hating someone because they hate you racism?

Forum List

Back