Apparently LeBron Is Critical Of Trump Because, He Admits, He Hates White People.

lebron james, oprah winfrey dr nadine burke harris.png

_Belinda Pittman-McGee Oprah Winfrey_02.jpg

During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

EYE-OPENING knowledge Oprah exuberantly confirms is a "game changer."

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey 'Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

___
_tupac dr nadine burke harris common.jpg

The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

You have 12 year old kids talking about being slaves. They have been raised to hate all races from birth, but specifically whites. Then you have stupid white kids in their 20’s that are raised by society to feel guilty for doing absolutely nothing wrong. Such bullshit. Anybody that has issues with someone because of their race, creed or nationality is racist. But people shouldn’t be made to feel as if they are responsible for things that happened 80 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

Pears LeBron is a racist.

I do not believe 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim LeBron James is racist.

However, I SINCERELY believe apparent PRO BLACK minded LeBron James joins millions of Americans WILLFULLY IGNORING America's current *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, aka America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

Kendrick Lamar Tupac Shakur.png

I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

Sadly, the traumatic, potentially life-scarring Criminal Child Abuse and Emotional Abandonment each of these men speaks about experiencing during a critical period of human/childhood development, resulted with them maturing into emotionally ill adults revealing in public they’ve been experiencing acute depression as well as Suic*dal Thoughts for most of their lives.

The same Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment that for near 40 years has been inspiring significant numbers of popular urban story-TRUTH-tellers to compose and promote American music art HATEFULLY informing our world that American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect. (THOT = "That Hoe Over There")

obama bitches hoes.jpg

Unfortunately, it's plainly evident Kendrick, Tupac as well as untold numbers of American children are being raised, nurtured and socialized by moms experiencing some type of illness preventing and impeding them from embracing and following their innate, natural maternal instinct to protect their child or children from harm.

Perhaps I'm wrong but *something* is preventing significant numbers of black or American moms of African descent from recognizing that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*), as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.
___
The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment concept:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

_tupac burke harris AWARENESS.png

___
Now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of 'The Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
"Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)

___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Knowledge Oprah exuberantly declares is a "game changer."

Video search terms: "Oprah Winfrey, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

Video search terms: 'Exposing "PRO BLACK" Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

Video search terms: "Dysfunctional 'PRO BLACK' American Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

Peace.

pro black HATE.jpg

___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

No, it doesn’t. If you claim that you are lying for all the world to see. Or you didn’t watch the entire thing.
No, it is true. You just choose to ignore it.

Actually her campaign did.

As the contest between Obama and Hillary became increasingly ugly, it was Hillary's hardcore supporters who first raised doubts about the origins of Obama's birth. Hillary gave her blessing through her silence. It wouldn’t take long, though, before her campaign became directly involved.

Politico:

That theory first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obama’s citizenship.

“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy. She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth,” asserted one chain email that surfaced on the urban legend site Snopes.com in April 2008.

Clinton did not start birtherism. You tell ME how it is not racist to claim that the first black president was not a US citizen. You can stop the fucking gaslighting son.

Untrue.

Untrue, even your video debunks your lie.

I saw the whole thing and showed your white ass the facts. So I will not consider your shit like it's the final say when I've done that. Nothing in you video shows that she made the motherfucking claims you stated. Now that's the way it is and that's the way I am going to see it, so fuck you. Who the fuck do you white racists think you are? I showed your punk ass an article that named people who were supporters but not part of the campaign or Hillary Clinton. That's what your video said. My article mentioned a man who sent a note but that note was dismissd and Obamas ctizenshup was never questioned by Clinton. I did that before your punk ass showed the video and you just dismissed what I posted like your shit is it. Well it ain't.

You have 12 year old kids talking about being slaves. They have been raised to hate all races from birth, but specifically whites. Then you have stupid white kids in their 20’s that are raised by society to feel guilty for doing absolutely nothing wrong. Such bullshit. Anybody that has issues with someone because of their race, creed or nationality is racist. But people shouldn’t be made to feel as if they are responsible for things that happened 80 years ago.

White kids in their 20's and you for that matter have benefited from a system based on whites supremacy The issue regarding racism is about a lot more than slavery. Lean that. And we should not have to live in neighborhoods that are still fucked up because of things that happened 80 years ago either. Ask the people in the Greenwood district of Tulsa about that. A community burned down by whites almost 100 years ago and never rebuilt to the way it was. A community Ignored by whites like you who are too fucking busy saying I didn't do it. Pathetic.

12 Saudis flew planes into the twin towers 17 years ago, but all kinds of people who did not do it are dying because of that act. They don't get to say I didn't do it. But you white racists here at USMB, well apparently you have given yourselves special rights, but that's not white privilege oh no. No one is raised or trained to hate whites. Stop telling that lie to yourselves. You want to see why thee are blacks don't like whites?

The Disturbing History of the Suburbs

But I guess Adam has white guilt.

And we should not have to live in neighborhoods that are still fucked up because of things that happened 80 years ago either.

My friend, times have changed. Most, but not all members of our imperfect American society continues evolving

The latest oppressor of black Americans lives in...and sadly thrives in the community because of HATE embraced by PRO BLACK minded Americans like yourself.

pro black HATE.jpg

(NSFW-SALTY LANGUAGE) THIS IS AMERICA...FOR REAL!!!

Video Native Chicagoan Identifies WHO Is Fueling HATE & Gun Violence!

In today's American society I am encouraged witnessing a growing number of my peaceful American and foreign born neighbors who are ACTUALLY genuinely concerned about the future of our Nation, as well as the emotional well-being and physical health of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets.

Frankly, I suggest that in addition to listening to seemingly ignorant HATE speech and cries about systemic racism offered by a significant population of apparent illogical-thinking, freedom loving "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" American citizens adamantly believing they have a right to LOUDLY, as well as duty to HATEFULLY bully, intimidate, demean and denigrate as "C^^ns," "Sell-outs" and "Uncle Toms" our peaceful, successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent...

...I recommend my reasonably responsible, caring American and foreign born neighbors ALSO listen to our neighbors whose Quality of Life is negatively impacted by a Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

During this NSFW YouTube broadcast (experiencing a few brief wi-fi interruptions), does native Chicagoan and active YouTube broadcaster James Hawthorne offer his American neighbors common sense as well as "from the streets" insights for why single or married primary child caregivers who do everything right when raising and nurturing their child, are still at risk of losing him of her to the STREET GANGSTA CULTURES prevalent in far too many American communities?

gang members OPRAH.jpg

If you have the time to listen to James Hawthorne passionately speak about his experiences, I'd like to read your honest opinion about his thoughts, concerns as well as PAIN when witnessing and describing a specific population of black or American teen and adult MOTHERS of African descent he believes are impeding or depriving untold numbers of American children and teens from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood all Americans have a right, as well as ABSOLUTE NEED to experience during a critical period of human/childhood development.

Do you believe our apparent caring, concerned fellow citizen James Hawthorne is speaking about a potentially life scarring *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS?

"(Most) Black Women are the reason for the ignorance and killing done by (Most) Black Men"
~James Hawthorne "Ghetto News Network"

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

Peace.
___
I write about and share evidence of America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring black or African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

Unfortunately, before he developed the confidence to properly promote his #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse *AWARENESS* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

_tupac dr nadine burke harris common.jpg

Peace.
__
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

1jamyla_bolden_2.jpg

Tagged: #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #KingstonFrazier, #AvaCastillo, #JulieDombo, #FredrikaAllen, #EthanAli, #LavontayWhite, #NovaMarieGallman, #AyannaAllen, #TrinityGay, #TakeAKnee, #FatherlessBoys, #FatherlessGirls, #FatherlessTeens, #FatherlessAdults, #Sadness, #Resentment, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

This thread is a great example of white psychosis. Lebron has excelled in life as an athlete and as a man but white people want to tear him down.

You know, that is one of the things that really makes me curious when it comes to some of the conservatives on here. They say that he's being paid vast sums of money to play a game, and that he should be grateful that he lives in a country that allows him to do so.

I'm pretty sure he's grateful for how his life turned out, but my question for these conservatives who bitch about how much money he makes for "playing a game" is a simple one......................are YOU capable of the level of athleticism required to play in the NBA? If not, shut up, because you are bitching about something you would never be able to achieve.
IKR? Even more to the point is are they capable of doing the work needed to play and be elite in the NBA?

That would be a HELL NO!

LeBron James: 'I'm Not F*cking with White People, That Was My Initial Thought to White America'

LeBron James: 'I'm Not F*cking with White People, That Was My Initial Thought to White America'

AP-Phil-Long-4.jpg

NBA star LeBron James recently admitted that, due to his upbringing, he initially viewed whites suspiciously, and did not want to be around white people until he learned to give them a chance.

James made his admission on HBO’s The Shop talk show saying that when he first began attending an exclusive, mostly white, private high school in Akron, Ohio, he was not very keen on having to talk to white people, according to TMZ.

In fact, James says that when he first started attending the school, he did not want to make any white friends among his classmates.

“Took me a while to adjust to it … I was like, I’m not f*cking with white people, that was my initial thought to white America,” James admitted.

Most people are critical of Trump, because he is an idiot. And this thread makes no sense because Lebron also said that he learned to give white people a chance. If he were to read some of the comments that are made about black people in this forum, he would likely change his mind.

AP-Phil-Long-4.jpg

NBA star LeBron James recently admitted that, due to his upbringing, he initially viewed whites suspiciously, and did not want to be around white people until he learned to give them a chance.

James made his admission on HBO’s The Shop talk show saying that when he first began attending an exclusive, mostly white, private high school in Akron, Ohio, he was not very keen on having to talk to white people, according to TMZ.

In fact, James says that when he first started attending the school, he did not want to make any white friends among his classmates.

“Took me a while to adjust to it … I was like, I’m not f*cking with white people, that was my initial thought to white America,” James admitted.
LeBron actually learned hate from Trump.

Until Trump, he didn't know white people could be so awful.

Clearly, he doesn't hang with many Republicans.

White kids in their 20's and you for that matter have benefited from a system based on whites supremacy The issue regarding racism is about a lot more than slavery. Lean that. And we should not have to live in neighborhoods that are still fucked up because of things that happened 80 years ago either. Ask the people in the Greenwood district of Tulsa about that. A community burned down by whites almost 100 years ago and never rebuilt to the way it was. A community Ignored by whites like you who are too fucking busy saying I didn't do it. Pathetic.

12 Saudis flew planes into the twin towers 17 years ago, but all kinds of people who did not do it are dying because of that act. They don't get to say I didn't do it. But you white racists here at USMB, well apparently you have given yourselves special rights, but that's not white privilege oh no. No one is raised or trained to hate whites. Stop telling that lie to yourselves. You want to see why thee are blacks don't like whites?

So all whites should feel guilty, right? And they should all be grouped together as privileged whites by racists just like you. None of them ever work their asses off,they are just given everything, right? But real racists like the kkk hated, and still hate Jews more than any other race. They weren’t as easily identified as other races. But when they were, they were grouped together, given arm bands and Jew patches,and exterminated or put into slavery and then exterminated. But I’m sure they are racists and bad people also. Anyone that doesn’t agree with you is a racist. None of this is right or fair. Bad neighborhoods are fucked up, because people who look alike are still killing each other. There are less biological intact families that exist these days in general. That can’t be still blamed on people busting their asses trying to get by. The majority of them are not feeling privileged. But they should definitely get a nasty attitude by the majority of people of color that they encounter. And if they don’t feel shame and guilt, they are racist right. Anyone who disrespects or dislikes another person of a different race, creed or color is racist. No one is justified in treating anyone else like shit.

See, that’s where you are wrong. You have believed the lies fed to you, Asclepias. He was not with the company at the time of the charges.
Was he with them when they were settled, yes.
He only repeated what Hillary started. Did he later take it back? Yes. And how that is racist I haven’t a clue.
Tell us specifically what he has done to Blacks to warrant your calling him a racist.
Then you really don’t know him, Asclepias. You simply believe the lies you are fed.
Of course I dont know Drumpf personally. I dont know Lebron personally either. My point is that his public actions show me on a daily that Drumpf is a racist.
You mean besides denying Blacks housing and claiming his POTUS is not an american citizen?
What do you mean he wasnt with the company? Why was he personally named in the suit?

He didnt just repeat what Hilary started, he doubled down on it and continued to lie about it long after it was proven false.

The same Trump who said "I have a great relationship with a
The Blacks"?

Show me where it was proven and by who.
A claim by anonymous sources, not in anyway proven.
They paid a monetary settlement to the government. You don't pay If you aren't guilty. They were made to do what they did as terms if the agreement between them and the US goverrment. It was that or go to court. He subsequently violated the agreement during his time and had to consistently be monitored for racial discrimination by New York Housing. Now would you like to try explaining his birtherism?
I cant wait until he tries explaining why Drumpf says all Nigerians have AIDS.
It was proven. Your refusal to believe it doesnt change the facts.
I will after you explain to me his stance on the Central Park Five.

He ran a full page ad costing $85,000 in the NY Times calling for them to be punished, if I recall, executed. And to this day has not apologized.

Opinion | Why Trump Doubled Down on the Central Park Five

And we should not have to live in neighborhoods that are still fucked up because of things that happened 80 years ago either.

My friend, times have changed. Most, but not all members of our imperfect American society continues evolving

The latest oppressor of black Americans lives in...and sadly thrives in the community because of HATE embraced by PRO BLACK minded Americans like yourself.

View attachment 213933

(NSFW-SALTY LANGUAGE) THIS IS AMERICA...FOR REAL!!!

Video Native Chicagoan Identifies WHO Is Fueling HATE & Gun Violence!

In today's American society I am encouraged witnessing a growing number of my peaceful American and foreign born neighbors who are ACTUALLY genuinely concerned about the future of our Nation, as well as the emotional well-being and physical health of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets.

Frankly, I suggest that in addition to listening to seemingly ignorant HATE speech and cries about systemic racism offered by a significant population of apparent illogical-thinking, freedom loving "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" American citizens adamantly believing they have a right to LOUDLY, as well as duty to HATEFULLY bully, intimidate, demean and denigrate as "C^^ns," "Sell-outs" and "Uncle Toms" our peaceful, successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent...

...I recommend my reasonably responsible, caring American and foreign born neighbors ALSO listen to our neighbors whose Quality of Life is negatively impacted by a Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

During this NSFW YouTube broadcast (experiencing a few brief wi-fi interruptions), does native Chicagoan and active YouTube broadcaster James Hawthorne offer his American neighbors common sense as well as "from the streets" insights for why single or married primary child caregivers who do everything right when raising and nurturing their child, are still at risk of losing him of her to the STREET GANGSTA CULTURES prevalent in far too many American communities?

View attachment 213930

If you have the time to listen to James Hawthorne passionately speak about his experiences, I'd like to read your honest opinion about his thoughts, concerns as well as PAIN when witnessing and describing a specific population of black or American teen and adult MOTHERS of African descent he believes are impeding or depriving untold numbers of American children and teens from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood all Americans have a right, as well as ABSOLUTE NEED to experience during a critical period of human/childhood development.

Do you believe our apparent caring, concerned fellow citizen James Hawthorne is speaking about a potentially life scarring *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS?

"(Most) Black Women are the reason for the ignorance and killing done by (Most) Black Men"
~James Hawthorne "Ghetto News Network"

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

Peace.
___
I write about and share evidence of America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring black or African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

Unfortunately, before he developed the confidence to properly promote his #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse *AWARENESS* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

View attachment 213931

Peace.
__
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

View attachment 213932

Tagged: #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #KingstonFrazier, #AvaCastillo, #JulieDombo, #FredrikaAllen, #EthanAli, #LavontayWhite, #NovaMarieGallman, #AyannaAllen, #TrinityGay, #TakeAKnee, #FatherlessBoys, #FatherlessGirls, #FatherlessTeens, #FatherlessAdults, #Sadness, #Resentment, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

I think I know what the times have done. OK?

50 years after the Kerner Commission: African Americans are better off in many ways but are still disadvantaged by racial inequality
Report • By Janelle Jones, John Schmitt, and Valerie WilsonFebruary 26, 2018

Notice the date of this report.

The facts:

The Kerner Commission report pulled together a comprehensive array of data to assess the specific economic and social inequities confronting African Americans in 1968.

Where do we stand as a society today? In this brief report, we compare the state of black workers and their families in 1968 with the circumstances of their descendants today, 50 years after the Kerner report was released. We find both good news and bad news. While African Americans are in many ways better off in absolute terms than they were in 1968, they are still disadvantaged in important ways relative to whites. In several important respects, African Americans have actually lost ground relative to whites, and, in a few cases, even relative to African Americans in 1968.

Following are some of the key findings:

• African Americans today are much better educated than they were in 1968 but still lag behind whites in overall educational attainment. More than 90 percent of younger African Americans (ages 25 to 29) have graduated from high school, compared with just over half in 1968—which means they’ve nearly closed the gap with white high school graduation rates. They are also more than twice as likely to have a college degree as in 1968 but are still half as likely as young whites to have a college degree.
  • The substantial progress in educational attainment of African Americans has been accompanied by significant absolute improvements in wages, incomes, wealth, and health since 1968. But black workers still make only 82.5 cents on every dollar earned by white workers, African Americans are 2.5 times as likely to be in poverty as whites, and the median white family has almost 10 times as much wealth as the median black family.
  • With respect to homeownership, unemployment, and incarceration, America has failed to deliver any progress for African Americans over the last five decades. In these areas, their situation has either failed to improve relative to whites or has worsened. In 2017 the black unemployment rate was 7.5 percent, up from 6.7 percent in 1968, and is still roughly twice the white unemployment rate. In 2015, the black homeownership rate was just over 40 percent, virtually unchanged since 1968, and trailing a full 30 points behind the white homeownership rate, which saw modest gains over the same period. And the share of African Americans in prison or jail almost tripled between 1968 and 2016 and is currently more than six times the white incarceration rate.
50 years after the Kerner Commission: African Americans are better off in many ways but are still disadvantaged by racial inequality

You apparetly don't read this kind of stuff. There aren't any glossy pictures for you. Maybe you should.

So all whites should feel guilty, right? And they should all be grouped together as privileged whites by racists just like you. None of them ever work their asses off,they are just given everything, right? But real racists like the kkk hated, and still hate Jews more than any other race. They weren’t as easily identified as other races. But when they were, they were grouped together, given arm bands and Jew patches,and exterminated or put into slavery and then exterminated. But I’m sure they are racists and bad people also. Anyone that doesn’t agree with you is a racist. None of this is right or fair. Bad neighborhoods are fucked up, because people who look alike are still killing each other. There are less biological intact families that exist these days in general. That can’t be still blamed on people busting their asses trying to get by. The majority of them are not feeling privileged. But they should definitely get a nasty attitude by the majority of people of color that they encounter. And if they don’t feel shame and guilt, they are racist right. Anyone who disrespects or dislikes another person of a different race, creed or color is racist. No one is justified in treating anyone else like shit.

You can't really be this fucking stupid.

Show where I have specifically sad blacks were better than whites. That's racist.

The term white privilege was a term made by a white person. You don't even now what it refers to.

You are ignorant of many things. For example:

th

And you can't see the privilege in that.

wage-gap.png

You don't have to study these things because you don't have to face them. And you can't see the privilege in that.

reverseracismcartoon.jpg

But you can enter a forum whining about some imaginary bullshit that doesn't happen to whites. So understand this, asking people to recognize wrongs and do their part to fix what they fucked up is not asking anyone to feel guilty. Whites like you made up the term white guilt. I don't give a fuck if you feel guilt or not. Either whites like you will join the anti racists and do the right thing or what you stand for will be destroyed. God does not play.

Wow, someone made a stupid statement in high school....and you guys have a melt down because of it.
Its not even a stupid statement. Its more like a naive statement. If you grow up in the conditions he did you see the worst of whites. I for one am not surprised he made that statement to himself I would actually be more surprised if he didnt think that way.

When you're in HS, you make statements that are considered stupid/naive/moronic etc... Having a website point it out 15-20 years later and trying to make hay out of it is pathetic; having someone take the lame-assed attempt (mudwhistle) and try to put it here to, of course, denigrate black people as he does daily is even more brazenly cowardly.
Then there's reality. For most people, their attitudes and beliefs solidify by the time they're 13.

When I was younger, I didn't believe that blacks, or any race, was somebody you avoided.

Not so with LeBron. LeBron played on the team, but he said he hated whites at his school, so he avoided them. He felt that whites hated him, so he hated them back. This is clear-cut racism.

Wow, someone made a stupid statement in high school....and you guys have a melt down because of it.
Its not even a stupid statement. Its more like a naive statement. If you grow up in the conditions he did you see the worst of whites. I for one am not surprised he made that statement to himself I would actually be more surprised if he didnt think that way.

When you're in HS, you make statements that are considered stupid/naive/moronic etc... Having a website point it out 15-20 years later and trying to make hay out of it is pathetic; having someone take the lame-assed attempt (mudwhistle) and try to put it here to, of course, denigrate black people as he does daily is even more brazenly cowardly.
Then there's reality. For most people, their attitudes and beliefs solidify by the time they're 13.

When I was younger, I didn't believe that blacks, or any race, was somebody you avoided.

Not so with LeBron. LeBron played on the team, but he said he hated whites at his school, so he avoided them. He felt that whites hated him, so he hated them back. This is clear-cut racism.

Oh shut the fuck up. 13? My god dude; do you believe the bullshit you're shoveling?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Show where I have specifically sad blacks were better than whites. That's racist.

The term white privilege was a term made by a white person. You don't even now what it refers to.

th

wage-gap.png

You don't have to study these things because you don't have to face them. And you can't see the privilege in that.

reverseracismcartoon.jpg

But you can enter a forum whining about some imaginary bullshit that doesn't happen to whites. So understand this, asking people to recognize wrongs and do their part to fix what they fucked up is not asking anyone to feel guilty. Whites like you made up the term white guilt. I don't give a fuck if you feel guilt or not. Either whites like you will join the anti racists and do the right thing or what you stand for will be destroyed. God does not play.

That was a cute little snippet film you included of naive white people learning about injustice perpetrated against blacks. Wow, so educational. It justifies you hating all white people. Then you accept no responsibility for how things are with your own people, and throw god in. No problem. Just keep hating all white people, and blaming them for all of your problems. Kind of a self fulfilling prophecy. Nothing will ever change, unless you change your way of thinking. It’s sad that you make everyone not exactly like you an enemy.

That is an illogical statement. Where did he ever state that he believed white people to be inferior to him?

THAT would be racism as it is defined.

In the same article that you posted , he also stated that he gave white people a chance at a later time. He was referring to a time in his life when he was younger, and how he evolved.

You on the other hand are likely a middle aged white male who
obviously hates black people.
If you did not, you not have put up such a stupid post.

Last edited:

th

wage-gap.png

reverseracismcartoon.jpg

That was a cute little snippet film you included of naive white people learning about injustice perpetrated against blacks. Wow, so educational. It justifies you hating all white people. Then you accept no responsibility for how things are with your own people, and throw god in. No problem. Just keep hating all white people, and blaming them for all of your problems. Kind of a self fulfilling prophecy. Nothing will ever change, unless you change your way of thinking. It’s sad that you make everyone not exactly like you an enemy.

The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. You are using a tired ass tactic because you cannot win this debate. Instead if recognizing the facts your sorry ass tries accusing me of hating all white people.That is not going to work, I do not have to change anything. I am right, you aren't. So start taking that responsibility you talk so much about.

th

wage-gap.png

reverseracismcartoon.jpg

The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. You are using a tired ass tactic because you cannot win this debate. Instead if recognizing the facts your sorry ass tries accusing me of hating all white people.That is not going to work, I do not have to change anything. I am right, you aren't. So start taking that responsibility you talk so much about.

You don’t have to say any race is better than another race to give off the racist view. I don’t have any preference to any race, and don’t identify specifically with whites. I don’t think I’m related to every moron I see on TV that has a similar skin tone to me. I’ve been around a while, long enough to see things get better in the 70’s and 80’s. Then, things are blowing up worse than ever IMO. The klan is probably less than 1% of the population, and no one I know would ever tolerate them for a minute. Just pisses me off, when I get grouped in with anyone that spews the crap they put out. Seems to me that people over say 40 something appear to have some understanding, and get along with others. Kids seem to have this attitude and aggressive tone. They don’t even seem to know why. That is dangerous, and seems to be pushing things further apart. Maybe the media is making things worse, and blowing things out of proportion. I know some cities are legitimately volatile. With everything else going on, something needs to change.

Forum List

Back