Apparently LeBron Is Critical Of Trump Because, He Admits, He Hates White People.

No, it is stupid when one doesn’t follow facts, rather than he said, she said.
I’m playing stupid? I didn’t realize that someone’s birthplace being Kenya represented racism. And of course you won’t. We know why. You want him to be racist so he fits into your preconceived notion all whites are racist.
Explain how it is racist, claiming one is not an US citizen.
I dont care who started it. BTW it was Clinton that started it. The point was that saying President Obama was not a citizen is racist. Now please explain Drumpfs stance on the Central Park Five?
Now youre playing stupid. Nice try but I'm not going to indulge you. How about the time he tweeted out the racist lie that Blacks killed 81% of white people? Mind you that this is the same clap trap white supremacists circulate.
Yes youre playing stupid or someone is bribing you to pretend to be stupid.

Except that's what your argument is based on.

You have still not told me how the notion someone is from a different country is racist.
Actually her campaign did.

As the contest between Obama and Hillary became increasingly ugly, it was Hillary's hardcore supporters who first raised doubts about the origins of Obama's birth. Hillary gave her blessing through her silence. It wouldn’t take long, though, before her campaign became directly involved.

Politico:

That theory first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obama’s citizenship.

“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy. She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth,” asserted one chain email that surfaced on the urban legend site Snopes.com in April 2008.

I dont care who started it. BTW it was Clinton that started it. The point was that saying President Obama was not a citizen is racist. Now please explain Drumpfs stance on the Central Park Five?

Clinton did not start birtherism. You tell ME how it is not racist to claim that the first black president was not a US citizen. You can stop the fucking gaslighting son.
Yeah but they got that information from the same racists Drumpf did.
You still havent told me why he was against the Central Park Five or why he called African countries shitholes.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

As the contest between Obama and Hillary became increasingly ugly, it was Hillary's hardcore supporters who first raised doubts about the origins of Obama's birth. Hillary gave her blessing through her silence. It wouldn’t take long, though, before her campaign became directly involved.

Politico:

That theory first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obama’s citizenship.

“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy. She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth,” asserted one chain email that surfaced on the urban legend site Snopes.com in April 2008.

Tell me how that claim was racist. It was started by those on the left, you know.
I dont get why you think him being named specifically in the suit means he is not a racist. That one is beyond me.

Now I already pointed out his racist claim that President Obama wasnt a citizen. How about his actions towards the Central Park Five?

Clinton did not start birtherism. You tell ME how it is not racist to claim that the first black president was not a US citizen. You can stop the fucking gaslighting son.

Untrue.

Come on. He called a country’s govt a shithouse. Might want to see where those accusing him finally conceded that.

So far as the Central Park Five, it was a travesty. But all Trump knew at that point was they had confessed. He did not know they were coerced into a confession. To blame him for that is ludicrous. Blame the prosecutors that forced them to sign a confession for something they did not do.
I’m playing stupid? I didn’t realize that someone’s birthplace being Kenya represented racism. And of course you won’t. We know why. You want him to be racist so he fits into your preconceived notion all whites are racist.
Now youre playing stupid. Nice try but I'm not going to indulge you. How about the time he tweeted out the racist lie that Blacks killed 81% of white people? Mind you that this is the same clap trap white supremacists circulate.
The facts say he was against the Central Park Five long after DNA cleared them. The facts say he called African countries shitholes. I bet you didnt think Sterling was a racist either right?

Come on. He called a country’s govt a shithouse. Might want to see where those accusing him finally conceded that.

So far as the Central Park Five, it was a travesty. But all Trump knew at that point was they had confessed. He did not know they were coerced into a confession. To blame him for that is ludicrous. Blame the prosecutors that forced them to sign a confession for something they did not do.
The facts say he was against the Central Park Five long after DNA cleared them. The facts say he called African countries shitholes. I bet you didnt think Sterling was a racist either right?
Bullshit. DNA evidence had cleared those kids and Drumpf to this day hasnt admitted he was wrong.

Tell me how that claim was racist. It was started by those on the left, you know.
I dont get why you think him being named specifically in the suit means he is not a racist. That one is beyond me.

Now I already pointed out his racist claim that President Obama wasnt a citizen. How about his actions towards the Central Park Five?

It is racist when the white presidents before him in Trumps lifetime were never questioned by Trump as to their birthplaces, and their college transcripts. Trump is a racist. You haven't seen anyone black here saying all whites are. Only whites like you are making that claim. Apparently you are telling us all whites are racists.

No, it is true. You just choose to ignore it.

Politico:

Untrue.

Trump knew they had been determined innocent and years after it was over he doubled down on his claim.

The dna came years later. Has anyone even asked him?

Bullshit. DNA evidence had cleared those kids and Drumpf to this day hasnt admitted he was wrong.

Where?

Trump knew they had been determined innocent and years after it was over he doubled down on his claim.

Politico:

Untrue.

Untrue, even your video debunks your lie.

Bullshit.

Why should someone have to ask you to admit your were wrong after you were told you were wrong?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No, it doesn’t. If you claim that you are lying for all the world to see. Or you didn’t watch the entire thing.

Politico:

Untrue.

Untrue, even your video debunks your lie.

Politico:

Untrue.

Youre really playing that stupid thing to the hilt arent you? Your own video says youre telling a lie.

He did not call for their punishments until there were confessions. Once again, you want to displace the blame from those that coerced the confessions from innocents.

From his letter-

One thing we know is that the amount of time, energy and money that has been spent on this case is unacceptable. The justice system has a lot to answer for, as does the City of New York regarding this very mishandled disaster. Information was being leaked to newspapers by someone on the case from the beginning, and the blunders were frequent and obvious.

Why should someone have to ask you to admit your were wrong after you were told you were wrong?

He did not call for their punishments until there were confessions. Once again, you want to displace the blame from those that coerced the confessions from innocents.

From his letter-

One thing we know is that the amount of time, energy and money that has been spent on this case is unacceptable. The justice system has a lot to answer for, as does the City of New York regarding this very mishandled disaster. Information was being leaked to newspapers by someone on the case from the beginning, and the blunders were frequent and obvious.

Weird how there is no apology anywhere in that statement you quoted. Has he admitted he was wrong like I pointed out?

He brought out the fact the justice system and the city screwed up and should have to answer for their travesty.

From his letter-

Weird how there is no apology anywhere in that statement you quoted. Has he admitted he was wrong like I pointed out?

He brought out the fact the justice system and the city screwed up and should have to answer for their travesty.

From his letter-

Yeah but he never apologized for his actions. The justice system didnt make him do what he did. To date he has never admitted he was wrong. Thats because he is a racist.

Pears LeBron is a racist.

LeBron James: 'I'm Not F*cking with White People, That Was My Initial Thought to White America'

LeBron James: 'I'm Not F*cking with White People, That Was My Initial Thought to White America'

AP-Phil-Long-4.jpg

NBA star LeBron James recently admitted that, due to his upbringing, he initially viewed whites suspiciously, and did not want to be around white people until he learned to give them a chance.

James made his admission on HBO’s The Shop talk show saying that when he first began attending an exclusive, mostly white, private high school in Akron, Ohio, he was not very keen on having to talk to white people, according to TMZ.

In fact, James says that when he first started attending the school, he did not want to make any white friends among his classmates.

“Took me a while to adjust to it … I was like, I’m not f*cking with white people, that was my initial thought to white America,” James admitted.
An honest, insightful admission by lebron about his childhood. The insecure whiteys here are going to throw all day every day hissies no matter what, so might as well be honest...

Forum List

Back