Apparently LeBron Is Critical Of Trump Because, He Admits, He Hates White People.

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by mudwhistle, Aug 30, 2018.

1. katsteve2012

katsteve2012 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,329
    The same Trump who said "I have a great relationship with a
    The Blacks"?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. katsteve2012

katsteve2012 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,329

He ran a full page ad costing $85,000 in the NY Times calling for them to be punished, if I recall, executed. And to this day has not apologized.

Opinion | Why Trump Doubled Down on the Central Park Five

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. IM2

IM2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,820
    I think I know what the times have done. OK?

50 years after the Kerner Commission: African Americans are better off in many ways but are still disadvantaged by racial inequality
    Report • By Janelle Jones, John Schmitt, and Valerie WilsonFebruary 26, 2018

Notice the date of this report.

The facts:

The Kerner Commission report pulled together a comprehensive array of data to assess the specific economic and social inequities confronting African Americans in 1968.

Where do we stand as a society today? In this brief report, we compare the state of black workers and their families in 1968 with the circumstances of their descendants today, 50 years after the Kerner report was released. We find both good news and bad news. While African Americans are in many ways better off in absolute terms than they were in 1968, they are still disadvantaged in important ways relative to whites. In several important respects, African Americans have actually lost ground relative to whites, and, in a few cases, even relative to African Americans in 1968.

Following are some of the key findings:

• African Americans today are much better educated than they were in 1968 but still lag behind whites in overall educational attainment. More than 90 percent of younger African Americans (ages 25 to 29) have graduated from high school, compared with just over half in 1968—which means they’ve nearly closed the gap with white high school graduation rates. They are also more than twice as likely to have a college degree as in 1968 but are still half as likely as young whites to have a college degree.
    • The substantial progress in educational attainment of African Americans has been accompanied by significant absolute improvements in wages, incomes, wealth, and health since 1968. But black workers still make only 82.5 cents on every dollar earned by white workers, African Americans are 2.5 times as likely to be in poverty as whites, and the median white family has almost 10 times as much wealth as the median black family.
    • With respect to homeownership, unemployment, and incarceration, America has failed to deliver any progress for African Americans over the last five decades. In these areas, their situation has either failed to improve relative to whites or has worsened. In 2017 the black unemployment rate was 7.5 percent, up from 6.7 percent in 1968, and is still roughly twice the white unemployment rate. In 2015, the black homeownership rate was just over 40 percent, virtually unchanged since 1968, and trailing a full 30 points behind the white homeownership rate, which saw modest gains over the same period. And the share of African Americans in prison or jail almost tripled between 1968 and 2016 and is currently more than six times the white incarceration rate.
    50 years after the Kerner Commission: African Americans are better off in many ways but are still disadvantaged by racial inequality

You apparetly don't read this kind of stuff. There aren't any glossy pictures for you. Maybe you should.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. IM2

IM2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,820
    You can't really be this fucking stupid.

Show where I have specifically sad blacks were better than whites. That's racist.

The term white privilege was a term made by a white person. You don't even now what it refers to.

You are ignorant of many things. For example:

[​IMG]
    And you can't see the privilege in that.

[​IMG]
    And you can't see the privilege in that.

You don't have to study these things because you don't have to face them. And you can't see the privilege in that.

[​IMG]

But you can enter a forum whining about some imaginary bullshit that doesn't happen to whites. So understand this, asking people to recognize wrongs and do their part to fix what they fucked up is not asking anyone to feel guilty. Whites like you made up the term white guilt. I don't give a fuck if you feel guilt or not. Either whites like you will join the anti racists and do the right thing or what you stand for will be destroyed. God does not play.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  5. mudwhistle

mudwhistle Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43,796
    Then there's reality. For most people, their attitudes and beliefs solidify by the time they're 13.

When I was younger, I didn't believe that blacks, or any race, was somebody you avoided.

Not so with LeBron. LeBron played on the team, but he said he hated whites at his school, so he avoided them. He felt that whites hated him, so he hated them back. This is clear-cut racism.

6. candycorn

candycorn Alis volat propriis

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,011
    Oh shut the fuck up. 13? My god dude; do you believe the bullshit you're shoveling?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. Butch_Coolidge

Butch_Coolidge Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +247
    That was a cute little snippet film you included of naive white people learning about injustice perpetrated against blacks. Wow, so educational. It justifies you hating all white people. Then you accept no responsibility for how things are with your own people, and throw god in. No problem. Just keep hating all white people, and blaming them for all of your problems. Kind of a self fulfilling prophecy. Nothing will ever change, unless you change your way of thinking. It’s sad that you make everyone not exactly like you an enemy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. katsteve2012

katsteve2012 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,329
    That is an illogical statement. Where did he ever state that he believed white people to be inferior to him?

THAT would be racism as it is defined.

In the same article that you posted , he also stated that he gave white people a chance at a later time. He was referring to a time in his life when he was younger, and how he evolved.

You on the other hand are likely a middle aged white male who
    obviously hates black people.
    If you did not, you not have put up such a stupid post.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
  9. IM2

IM2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,820
    The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. You are using a tired ass tactic because you cannot win this debate. Instead if recognizing the facts your sorry ass tries accusing me of hating all white people.That is not going to work, I do not have to change anything. I am right, you aren't. So start taking that responsibility you talk so much about.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Butch_Coolidge

Butch_Coolidge Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +247
    You don’t have to say any race is better than another race to give off the racist view. I don’t have any preference to any race, and don’t identify specifically with whites. I don’t think I’m related to every moron I see on TV that has a similar skin tone to me. I’ve been around a while, long enough to see things get better in the 70’s and 80’s. Then, things are blowing up worse than ever IMO. The klan is probably less than 1% of the population, and no one I know would ever tolerate them for a minute. Just pisses me off, when I get grouped in with anyone that spews the crap they put out. Seems to me that people over say 40 something appear to have some understanding, and get along with others. Kids seem to have this attitude and aggressive tone. They don’t even seem to know why. That is dangerous, and seems to be pushing things further apart. Maybe the media is making things worse, and blowing things out of proportion. I know some cities are legitimately volatile. With everything else going on, something needs to change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk