apparently....hypocrisy abounds: liberals whine about bush speech

Any wagers on how many kids will be texting or playing Gameboy during this?

I say at least 50%.

Which most school districts do not allow in schools/classes. Sad for the school district that does...that tells me the kids get away with doing it all the time instead of learning.

Seems to me those are the ones who need some motivational speeches more than most.

After the Speech:
Guided Discussion:
• What resonated with you from President Obama’s speech? What lines/phrases do you remember?
• Who is President Obama addressing? How do you know? Describe his audience.
• We heard President Obama mention the importance of personal responsibility. In your life, who exemplifies this kind of personal responsibility? How? Give examples.
• How are we as individuals and as a class similar? Different?
• Suppose President Obama were to give another speech about being educationally successful. Who could he speak to next? Who should be his next audience? Why? What would he say?
• What are the three most important words in the speech? Rank them. What title would you give this speech? What’s the thesis?
• What is President Obama inspiring you to do? What is he challenging you to do?

There ya go. All the effort to identify Obama within the GUIDED discussions.

Sorry, all you who think no one did to Bush what is now being done to Obama is not paying attention:
Legos 9-11 | Flash Videos

There are millions of such animations and videos online for Bush, if you think we will leave Obama alone just because you like him, fuck the hell off. ;)

The Koder has spoken!

someone even made a video game of President Bush being assassinated,, and a movie too.

Sorry, all you who think no one did to Bush what is now being done to Obama is not paying attention:

There are millions of such animations and videos online for Bush, if you think we will leave Obama alone just because you like him, fuck the hell off. ;)

The Koder has spoken!

I don't think anyone here says you should leave Obama alone. I'm sure you can be an adult and stop making silly shit up tho.

You mean like Bush lied

He did...about our reasons for going into Iraq.

people died?
Ah, you got me there...no one died in Iraq.

Or the claim Bush said Saddam was linked to 9/11? How about the one where Bush supposedly said Iraq was an imminent danger? Any of THOSE ring a bell?

They sure do...nice to see you remember them too.

The Koder has spoken!

someone even made a video game of President Bush being assassinated,, and a movie too.

Which is extremely wrong, in bad taste...and wouldn't surprise me if they got a visit from the Secret Service.

After the Speech:
Guided Discussion:
• What resonated with you from President Obama’s speech? What lines/phrases do you remember?
• We heard President Obama mention the importance of personal responsibility. In your life, who exemplifies this kind of personal responsibility? How? Give examples.
• Suppose President Obama were to give another speech about being educationally successful. Who could he speak to next? Who should be his next audience? Why? What would he say?
• What are the three most important words in the speech? Rank them. What title would you give this speech? What’s the thesis?
• What is President Obama inspiring you to do? What is he challenging you to do?

have you visited the children's book section in a book store yet? It's all obama all the way. Never saw that when President Bush was in office.

nobody did bring a gun. otherwise they would have been arrested. and I don't know of anybody who called for his assassination or tags? who did that?
they brought guns outside of a rally in arizone a couple of weeks ago.not close enough to do him harm otherwise they would have been arrested.
a governor candidate from Idaho made the comment about the tags after a women in the audience said something, and children from Rexburg Idaho the same town were this candidate was from called for his assasination on the bus to school around the time obama was elected.
both of those statements were wrong.
did I say they were going to harm the president?
and how is the other statement wrong?

After the Speech:
Guided Discussion:

have you visited the children's book section in a book store yet? It's all obama all the way. Never saw that when President Bush was in office.

Ah, now we start the deflections.

We're on the speech and the lesson plans, remember? Find the politics in the speech...kind of like an adult's version of "find Waldo".

The Koder has spoken!

Which is extremely wrong, in bad taste...and wouldn't surprise me if they got a visit from the Secret Service.

The movie is on the internet. you can sit comfortably at your computer and watch it.

We're on the speech and the lesson plans, remember? Find the politics in the speech...kind of like an adult's version of "find Waldo".

not a deflection at all, it's along the same lines, don't want to follow? don't.

The movie is on the internet. you can sit comfortably at your computer and watch it.

I would never do that, just like I didn't take the "Would you be happy if Obama was assassinated" poll on my Facebook yesterday.

I don't think anyone here says you should leave Obama alone. I'm sure you can be an adult and stop making silly shit up tho.

You mean like Bush lied

people died?

Or the claim Bush said Saddam was linked to 9/11? How about the one where Bush supposedly said Iraq was an imminent danger? Any of THOSE ring a bell?

Funny how you repeat the lie. Be so kind as to post some actual proof Bush lied. And Congress will be no help since they did 3 investigations and all 3 determined no lies were told at all. Go ahead provide us some actual proof and then explain why no democrat has acted on this evidence when they INSISTED they would.

Further Bush did not kill anyone, unless of course we can now claim Obama has killed all those that have died in Afghanistan and Iraq since he allowed them to continue? Sound fair? Can we now say Obama lied people died?

not a deflection at all, it's along the same lines, don't want to follow? don't.

How about you address the lesson plan that goes with the speech. And yes, it is a not very subtle attempt at deflection.

they brought guns outside of a rally in arizone a couple of weeks ago.not close enough to do him harm otherwise they would have been arrested.
a governor candidate from Idaho made the comment about the tags after a women in the audience said something, and children from Rexburg Idaho the same town were this candidate was from called for his assasination on the bus to school around the time obama was elected.
both of those statements were wrong.
did I say they were going to harm the president?
and how is the other statement wrong?

well if he wasn't doing harm then you have no reason to bitch.

and to clarify.. the statements were wrong ......to make! got it now?

You mean like Bush lied

Funny how you repeat the lie. Be so kind as to post some actual proof Bush lied. And Congress will be no help since they did 3 investigations and all 3 determined no lies were told at all. Go ahead provide us some actual proof and then explain why no democrat has acted on this evidence when they INSISTED they would.

Further Bush did not kill anyone, unless of course we can now claim Obama has killed all those that have died in Afghanistan and Iraq since he allowed them to continue? Sound fair? Can we now say Obama lied people died?

I will be glad to do that...we can make an entire thread out of it with all the research I will do.

But...for now, how about you address the lesson plans. Find anything political in them?

How about you address the lesson plan that goes with the speech. And yes, it is a not very subtle attempt at deflection.

I already addressed it twit. I said I didn't think there should be lesson plans. got it now?

I would never do that, just like I didn't take the "Would you be happy if Obama was assassinated" poll on my Facebook yesterday.

perhaps you should, and then write the libtards in hollywood a scathing letter.

Forum List

Back