Apparently dems are all lathered up over Jared Kushner having a security clearance

"I'm going to tell you now the chief thing I've learned from many months of research for my forthcoming book Proof of Conspiracy: Jared Kushner is now the greatest domestic danger to America. And many former US government officials know for a fact that what I've just said is true.

Our foreign policy is totally off the rails in a way that is dangerous, and the sole reason for this is the Kushner-Trump axis. Our values have been betrayed in ways that we may shortly feel so keenly our heads will spin. We need whistleblowers to blow their whistles now

The extent to which you think that Jared Kushner does or does not keep things from his wife is precisely the extent to which you think that Ivanka Trump is complicit in covert actions that should, if there's any justice, put Jared Kushner in prison for a very, very long time."

Yea who cares if that weasel grifter starts a war so he can finance his real estate fuck ups

Please show me his educational experience, and his job experiences that show that he is deserving of the highest clearance possible,
if you can show this, then there is no problem.

When Jared was accepted at Harvard, his high school teachers fluctuated between disbelief and amazement. a fellow student who was rejected at Harvard cried. "His GPA didn't merit it" one Harvard official told Vicky Ward

"take everything you've learned & throw it out the window" - Jared to Jason Miller when he joined the Trump campaign

Forum List

Back