Apparently dems are all lathered up over Jared Kushner having a security clearance

We already went over all this. They're bringing it back to see if it will stick this time.

but were here, see, and spoke no evil about hillary's server

I heard that first thing in the morning, when I got up at 4 AM.

So this is the latest bunch of crap the left has thrown up against the wall. .

Ho fucking hum. :laughing0301:

No. That little criminal having a security clearance is a global embarrassment for sure. But his nepotistic criminal-in-law sidestepping the experts to demand he get one is even worse. And on top of all that? This criminal nepotist is the president of the United States. Those are the real issues. Kushner the useless appendage can only do so much damage. He can only fellate so many Saudis. There are only 24 hours in a day, after all. But the president can do real damage.

No. That little criminal having a security clearance is a global embarrassment for sure. But his criminal, nepotistic stepdad sidestepping the experts to demand he get one is even worse. And on top of all that? This criminal nepotist is the president of the United States. Those are the real issues. Kushner the useless appendage can only do so much damage. He can only fellate so many Saudis. There are only 24 hours in a day, after all. But the president can do real damage.

I'm not sorry your girl lost. Actually I'm quite happy.

See my happy face? :biggrin:

They're lathered up period. They lost an Election and have not been sane ever since.

Mass-insanity caused by rich building-contractor who used to be a Democrat, and who had a reality show on television.

Good plot of a book or a movie. :lmao:

No. That little criminal having a security clearance is a global embarrassment for sure. But his criminal, nepotistic stepdad sidestepping the experts to demand he get one is even worse. And on top of all that? This criminal nepotist is the president of the United States. Those are the real issues. Kushner the useless appendage can only do so much damage. He can only fellate so many Saudis. There are only 24 hours in a day, after all. But the president can do real damage.

When was the last time you didn't post about Hillary clinton? It's getting weird, you know.

No, this thread is about the little criminal getting security clearance. And his criminal in-law demanding it. Who happens to be the president.

When was the last time you didn't post about Hillary clinton? It's getting weird, you know.

No, this thread is about the little criminal getting security clearance. And his criminal in-law demanding it. Who happens to be the president.

I'm very sorry that she was the biggest disappointment in your life time, and you'd love nothing more than to forget her and sweep the memory of her under the rug.

But you're not going to get off that easy. I'll be here for the rest of your miserable life to remind you of the consequences of your vote.

Remember: "Elections have consequences", and "There's no better revenge than voting." Obama said those things. :biggrin:

Remember: "Elections have consequences", and "There's no better revenge than voting." Obama said those things. :biggrin:
Remember that about 3 million more votes were cast for the person to whom you choose to direct your incessant malice upon. Sounds a lot like your Mom gave you green lollipops when you really wanted red ones and you are making Hillary pay for your hatred of strong women who make the rules instead of catering to your wishes. Ya think?

Remember that about 3 million more votes were cast for the person to whom you choose to direct your incessant malice upon. Sounds a lot like your Mom gave you green lollipops when you really wanted red ones and you are making Hillary pay for your hatred of strong women who make the rules instead of catering to your wishes. Ya think?

I don't care if she got 10 million more votes. We don't live under a "mob rule" Democracy, this is a constitutional republic. Hillary is not a "strong" woman either. She is an obsessed weakling who willingly gave comfort and aid to Russia with her Uranium One scandal.

Thank God Hillary lost the election. She could have been the worst thing to ever happen to this country. and if those Russians somehow had something to do with her loss, I congratulate each and every one of them. Stick that in your little Chinese-made neo-McCarthyite phony patriot's pipe and smoke it. Hope you choke on it.

Wait. What office was jared elected to? Was he confirmed by the Senate? Did the Intel agencies have a SERIOUS problem with is clearence? Did the White House Counsel have a problem with it so great that he recommended against it and wrote a memo detailing his concerns? Did the Chief of Staff Kelly SAlso have concerns great that HE also wrote a memo detailing his concerns?

Clinton WAS Senate confirmed...and as far as I know..had no issues obtaining a clearance.

Oh...

The crazy angry left is hyper-ventilating about Kushner's clearance when there aren't any secrets left. A former CIA chief thought Trump's lawyer visited Prague when he testified that he was never in Cz.The CIA has a secret budget and secret clearances but nobody cares how freaking inept the agency is.

Also, let's not forget that the little criminal allegedly used his security clearance to feed a list of dissenters to the Saudis.

Also, let's not forget that the little criminal allegedly used his security clearance to feed a list of dissenters to the Saudis.

Who cares? As long as the Saudis keep killing radical Islamic shitheads for me, I'll give them the key to my city and hook them up with the best whores we have to offer.

If AOC is all lathered up, you need to prove it with pictures....or it never happened.
happy-to-see-you.jpg

Forum List

Back